Luiza_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
its nowhere near cantaloupe.
nope.gif

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
They aren't Nordstrom exclusive but store and online exclusive in the US. That was a wrong info first.

And I guess they come out in October with the first release.

Sorry to be a noob but does this mean that they are not released internationally? I really wanted the kit with fresco rose pp in it
cry.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdaisies
Sorry to be a noob but does this mean that they are not released internationally? I really wanted the kit with fresco rose pp in it
cry.gif

it'll be released internationally at select locations only. what those locations are, we dont' know.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrideanSprite
Erin, is the dark colour in the PIC palette a black? Dark grey? Dark blue? I can't really tell!

its a blackened plum.

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayah
I wonder just how frosty the Reelers & Rockers palette is. I'm in love with the metallics but I have to be able to wear them without looking like a Twihard, you know?
winks.gif

I swatched the R&R palette today and I really like the gold. Some shades were frosty (the 2 lightest shades) but not over the top by any means.

I really liked the PIC palette and like Erin said Hold My Gaze is super amazing! That being said, I see almost everything in CCO from last year's holiday collection so I'll hold out till then for this palette.

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdaisies
cry.gif

In the Netherlands we do get the set with Fresco Rose pp, but only in stores. Maybe you can ask the MA's at a counter or store near you.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
part of me wishes i could skip an eye palette to save money... but i know i'd regret it if i did!

Maybe wait for CCO's?

Ilenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
In the Netherlands we do get the set with Fresco Rose pp, but only in stores. Maybe you can ask the MA's at a counter or store near you.

How did you get to know that? Can I just call a store and ask them?
I just wanted to ask the same question as yellowdaisies because I really want the one with Fresco Rose in it, too.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Maybe wait for CCO's?

i know that every year lots go to the cco's. but knowing my luck the year i decide to risk it, the one i want will sell out!

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilenia
How did you get to know that? Can I just call a store and ask them?
I just wanted to ask the same question as yellowdaisies because I really want the one with Fresco Rose in it, too.

I got my information from a dutch site. The lady that's the owner of the site gets information about the collections from MAC directly i believe. That's why i think maybe the MA's in your store can tell you the specific information for your country.

shontay07108

I'm skipping all the pearlglides now. They just aren't doing it for me. I can't buy into the hype if I'm not the one who's excited. I have a zillion liners already.
I still want 6 beauties play it cool and I'm thinking of twists of tartan but I know I have similar colors. The idea of having them all together is appealing, though. Still wanting the triumphant blush kit and style clan nail lacquer. I'm on the fence about my highland honey b/c it kinda looks like instant chic to me even though it may be very different.
I don't want any of the lipglass sets but I know my local store had the ones from last year forever! I mean they had them going into spring, so I'll have plenty of time to change my mind (unfortunately).

cutegingerbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
part of me wishes i could skip an eye palette to save money... but i know i'd regret it if i did!

werd.gif
...sad but true
lol.gif

sayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
I swatched the R&R palette today and I really like the gold. Some shades were frosty (the 2 lightest shades) but not over the top by any means.

Great, thanks so much for the info! That would mean I dare to get it!
thmbup.gif

I really like the PIC palette as well but I have some dupes of those colours already.
hmm.gif

sayah

I'm thinking of getting the Hark the heraldry-kit but I'm not sure I'd use it much.

I already have Breath of plum and True romantic. Maybe I should just get Dame separately?
th_confused_new.gif

laylalovesmac

I'm really trying to cut back, so I think I'll just get TFG and maybe TFC and a lipgloss set and be done.
shockt.gif
I really can't believe I'm saying this.
cry.gif
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface

Ooh this gives me hope, I hope we get in in NZ!!!!
yahoo.gif