MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrideanSprite
Erin said she'd possibly have swatches for us today or tomorrow right? Soooo excited! Can't wait to see more swatches of these colours!

Probably tomorrow since today is a holiday here.
winkiss.gif
At least for me.
lol.gif

HebrideanSprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Probably tomorrow since today is a holiday here.
winkiss.gif
At least for me.
lol.gif

Ahh, I only thought it was a holiday in Canada (thanksgiving) didn't know the states had one too, good to know thx
greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif

Teggy

Most of this collection is still a yawner for me, but I really like the Pearglides I own, so I'll certainly look at Black Swan and Lord It Up. Perhaps I'll even get a backup of Undercurrent. I'd also try on Romancin, the lavender gloss to see what it's like.

saouri

Quote:
Ahh, I only thought it was a holiday in Canada (thanksgiving) didn't know the states had one too, good to know thx
greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

I miss Canada!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif

Yeah- it's not a super big holiday (Columbus Day) but some people get it off.
th_dunno.gif

shontay07108

Ladies! I went to Bloomingdales and they had TT! I got to take my sweet time and play and I snapped plenty o' pics. I have to get settled here because I just got in, but I will post them in a bit and I also want to gather names of some of the products. I just swatched like a maniac. I know with absolute certainty which products I want.

I can tell you now Undercurrent is mine. I apologize to GlamQueen and Erin for ever doubting them on that. It was so blah to me in pics, but in person I almost passed out! I definitely want 6 beauties because it's even better in person. I am definitely passing on all the lipsticks. Courting Lilac and Cut A Caper are such a disappointment! CL is gross. Seriously. Ok. Give me a few and I'll be back.

peachsuns

Sounds exciting, shontay!!! Please tell us more!
th_DANCE.gif
I know, I cannot wait for Undercurrent. It's so
drools.gif
worthy!

For a while, I thought you're talking about Toxic Tale (TT).
th_LMAO.gif
Silly me!

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
th_LMAO.gif
Silly me!

I did the same thing
greengrin.gif
I was reading along and for a second I was like "what is going on here, this doesn't make sense" durr.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Sounds exciting, shontay!!! Please tell us more!
th_DANCE.gif
I know, I cannot wait for Undercurrent. It's so
drools.gif
worthy!

th_LMAO.gif
Silly me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Did you see Faerie Glen, Shontay? That's the only lippy from this collection I have my eye on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
I did the same thing
greengrin.gif
I was reading along and for a second I was like "what is going on here, this doesn't make sense" durr.

Sorry. I didn't feel like typing out Tartan Tale. I knew ya'll would go "wtf?".
lol.gif

I did see FG but I really don't have an opinion on it. It's not the kind of color I go for. I do have a pic of it, though.

TealAngel

Shontay--Do the single lipsticks in this collection come in the usual black lipstick tubes or are the tubes plaid print (since it's the Tartan theme)?

Im just assuming you would know this because you said you saw the collection today in an above post!

Thanks in adance
smiles.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealAngel
Shontay--Do the single lipsticks in this collection come in the usual black lipstick tubes or are the tubes plaid print (since it's the Tartan theme)?

Im just assuming you would know this because you said you saw the collection today in an above post!

Thanks in adance
smiles.gif

Regular packaging, unfortunately.

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108

Nooo its better this way because then we are allowed to B2M for it!!! Yeah free lipsticks!!!

TealAngel

Quote:

oh, bummer!
ssad.gif

plaid lipstick tubes would have been neat
drools.gif
...a collector's item maybe for some

oh well, Im still planning on making atleast one shade work for me...after I see swatches that is!

can't wait to see the swatches of the single eyehadows!

HebrideanSprite

Quote:
Ladies! I went to Bloomingdales and they had TT! I got to take my sweet time and play and I snapped plenty o' pics. I have to get settled here because I just got in, but I will post them in a bit and I also want to gather names of some of the products. I just swatched like a maniac. I know with absolute certainty which products I want.

I can tell you now Undercurrent is mine. I apologize to GlamQueen and Erin for ever doubting them on that. It was so blah to me in pics, but in person I almost passed out! I definitely want 6 beauties because it's even better in person. I am definitely passing on all the lipsticks. Courting Lilac and Cut A Caper are such a disappointment! CL is gross. Seriously. Ok. Give me a few and I'll be back.

OMG! I'm now super super excited! You'll have to show us the pics ASAP and tell us which items were your favourites! (Also I have a blog, could I use your pictures when you post them in my blog? I'd totally give you credit and everything. )
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
mac_haul.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
OMG! I'm now super super excited! You'll have to show us the pics ASAP and tell us which items were your favourites! (Also I have a blog, could I use your pictures when you post them in my blog? I'd totally give you credit and everything. )
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
mac_haul.gif

You can use any pics you want.

shontay07108

I have to apologize in advance b/c picture quality varies. This collection was out in secret. It was under the counter and I happened to spot it. I was on the floor and under the counter geeking out.

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

6 Beauties Play It Cool (kinda blurry. sorry)

s640x480

Swatches coming