MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

TeresitaMC

I am really interested in several things but further pictures and swatches will help me forcefully beat that list down
tong.gif
which I have been doing lately, it's not fun
nope.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
^
lol.gif

Well, I was looking at the pictures again, and got a silly question. I don't know the name, but does the metallic tube part of the SE brushes and the lipsticks appear to be gold on everyone's monitor? Or am I just being silly again?
cutey.gif

I see gold, too.
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the purple shadow palette is interesting, but i doubt it'll be much different from last years sorceress palette.
ssad.gif

I'm excited for the purple one! But, I see what you mean. If I had gotten the Sorceress one last year, I would be skipping now.
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
I just can't stop staring at the pictures, seriously. It's insane!

iagree.gif
I am still excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac

I wish I was Scottish
tong.gif
does that count????
cutey.gif

If my father had any interest in makeup, he would love this collection
lol.gif

But he doesn't even know what a blush is I guess.

Susanne

I can't buy more than three eye palettes (or two palettes and one quad, two quads and one eye palette).

I definitely want the purple / grey palette. Decisions!!

romi79_2008

I love,love, love the the bags from brush set. Why couldn`t they put a cremesheen glass instead of dazzleglass(had/have enough of those)

kayley123

Ooh...the (Face?) brush set with the 187...I really like that...and the bags are cute, cute, cute! I don't usually go for bags (since I have wayyy too many makeup bags already) but for these...I might make an exception. Or maybe I'll go for the pink lippie bag. or the peach one...Hm....

I can't wait to find out EXACTLY what's in them...if those lippie bags have LE colors or perm ones...if the lipglasses are cremesheens or dazzleglasses, or DGs....Do we know yet? I can't really tell from the pics...it LOOKS like it says "Dazzleglass" though...now that I look closer...

If one of the lippie bags has Cut a Caper, it WILL be mine!
EDIT: Well...unless those are Dazzleglasses in there with the Lipsticks. Then.......well, 2 out of 3 items (the bag and the lipstick) wouldn't be bad, right?
girlhaha.gif

Oh! Just need more info!
hatsoff.gif
to sleepyhead, I think, for finding these?
And...
th_thstars.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif

Anybody want to have a
party.gif
????
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif
pompom.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
I'm like a junkie. I need more pictures and the color story!!!

Same! I need more!!! I don't want to wait until September 27th
nope.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I can't buy more than three eye palettes (or two palettes and one quad, two quads and one eye palette).

I definitely want the purple / grey palette. Decisions!!

Yes- it looks amazing! Even if I wasn't a purple fanatic, I would be getting this one!
graucho.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Get well soon, Camnagem.
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
iagree.gif
Yes- get well soon!
th_hug.gif
th_kiss.gif

(Don't worry- I almost threw up and I'm not sick
tong.gif
lol.gif
)

Aww...love you guys. Thanks!
friends.gif

The packaging looks like "MAC University". I love it so so much! Ooh, MAC U would need a mascot...maybe a giant 187 brush?
lol.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Aww...love you guys. Thanks!
friends.gif

The packaging looks like "MAC University". I love it so so much! Ooh, MAC U would need a mascot...maybe a giant 187 brush?
lol.gif

^
lol.gif
It totally does, and I love it, too!
heart.gif
If I were made of money, I'd give an arm and a leg to have this whole collection!
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
Ooh...the (Face?) brush set with the 187...I really like that...and the bags are cute, cute, cute! I don't usually go for bags (since I have wayyy too many makeup bags already) but for these...I might make an exception. Or maybe I'll go for the pink lippie bag. or the peach one...Hm....

I can't wait to find out EXACTLY what's in them...if those lippie bags have LE colors or perm ones...if the lipglasses are cremesheens or dazzleglasses, or DGs....Do we know yet? I can't really tell from the pics...it LOOKS like it says "Dazzleglass" though...now that I look closer...

If one of the lippie bags has Cut a Caper, it WILL be mine!
EDIT: Well...unless those are Dazzleglasses in there with the Lipsticks. Then.......well, 2 out of 3 items (the bag and the lipstick) wouldn't be bad, right?
girlhaha.gif

Oh! Just need more info!
hatsoff.gif
to sleepyhead, I think, for finding these?
And...
th_thstars.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif

Anybody want to have a
party.gif
????
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif
pompom.gif

honey, Cut A Caper is in the colour collection part
smiles.gif

and yes. PARTAAAAYYYY!!!
th_thstars.gif

mystery

jawdrop.gif
holy s%#t !
I don't log on for a day and something this amazing pops up!

th_WeAreDoomed.png

this collection is so exciting! totally taken away all excitement for VV for me
th_dunno.gif

as it stands, i want
-cool neutral palette
-the brush bag w/ 187, 168 etc
-one of the upstarts kits. (we do get these right? sorry if it has been asked)
-maybe the pink lip set.
+ her blooming cheek from the color story.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Princesa Livia

THe packaging is adorable! I love it!

I'm eye-ing the warmer set of pigments, the pink lippie set (gold on the lipstick tube looks so fab), and maybe one of the brush sets!

Sadly (or happily) none of the palettes are calling out to me at the moment.

Will have to wait for swatches!
greengrin.gif

So excited!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
It would be, if they brought back the original gorgeous, rich Teal pigment. The new formula, I don't think is nearly as stunning as the original.

iagree.gif
it sucks that they changed teal, i get that perhaps they couldnt get the same ingrediants however it looks so dull compared to my original jar
th_dunno.gif

the mini sets are going to be great, but are the quads really coming out with this collection or even the colour story part of the collection? because that is quite unusual! i am more leaning towards the cool set of pigments right now, however i shall have to see which set has the most pigments that i don't own before i buy one!

Shoegal-fr

Well, like some of you said... it kinda killed the excitement for VV collection, except for the two MES, i can't say i'll pass on those, who am i kidding!

spunky

ok, silly question time: is that ALL the sets, or are we getting more lip bags etc? i seem to remember more than two lip bags with past collections
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
ok, silly question time: is that ALL the sets, or are we getting more lip bags etc? i seem to remember more than two lip bags with past collections
th_dunno.gif

maybe this really is it. to be honest sometimes i feel there is too much choice with everything each year! maybe they narrowed it down?

Shoegal-fr

My guess is... the pictures are just a tiny tiny part of the collection. It's usually HUGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
th_dunno.gif

Purrple

pigment sets, pigment sets, pigment sets! I called it!
greengrin.gif
*runs around in circles* ooooh, my poor wallet ;_;

ah, crap, even when I take out all the eye shadow palettes, brushes and everything with lipsticks, the pigment sets, lipglosses, face sets, and those sets with mascaras all look good ;_; I need a second job...

ETA: anyone knows the approximate prices pleeeeeaaase?