MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
I spent some quality time separating and bagging all my B2M stuff so that I could go to the Pro store tomorrow. I'm gonna be hella annoyed if I go there and there's no new collection...

LMD84

I spent some quality time separating and bagging all my B2M stuff so that I could go to the Pro store tomorrow. I'm gonna be hella annoyed if I go there and there's no new collection...
how many b2m bits do you have and what are you chosing as your freebies? :)

UrbanSweetheart

I looove the fact that you used the word hella
greengrin.gif

I plan on calling a pro store tomorrow to see if they received anything yet. Prince Noir is calling my name...

ahoythere

I agree Katred!....
"I was surprised that she said PP is chalky, because I have it in the quad from Fabulous Felines last year and it works fine. On the other hand, Mac actually has a good selection of purple shades in their regular line already, so I don't really see the point in adding more. I'd rather see the effort go into coming up with some new duochrome-type shades, but they don't seem to be doing those any more..."

BRING ON THE DUOCHROMES!
BRING BACK HAZE!!!!!

:)

Edelmc

I don't think this will be delayed to the same degree that glam gloss was cause the bloggers all got their samples, karla sugar mentioned that there were store events lined up and there are loads of collections due out in September. I also wouldn't be worried that the cs people don't know the dates- that's nothing new! Anytime I ask about release dates in my local store they just say "check back the first Thursday of the month". I could ask them when are the aliens are landing and they would prob say "come back in the first Thursday of the month!"

Pinkdollface

I think i have my list.
Runaway Red l/s
Dark Envy f/l
Dark Diversion f/l
Lady Grey quad
Stunner blush
266 brush (2x)
The collection is kinda dissapointing, but that can be a good thing. Now i have more money for PP.

bennsgirl

After swatching colors IRL my list changed and shrunk...LOL

Dark Envy
Dark Diversion
Midnight Blues
Avenue
211 brush
Stunner blush (Very pretty IRL)
Runway Red
Prince Noir

I wanted to love smocked purple l/s but it was too dry and hard to apply. :(

xasperadastra

I have my final list too... but I have loved this collection!!! I would have preferred better quality from the quads and less lustre lipstick (and more satin or matte in limited edition.... I miss lipsticks!!!)
soooo:

Runaway red
prince noir
dark envy
dark indulgence
lady gray quad (I should skip this or I'll be really pennyless
icon_eek.gif
)
outre
moleskin
carbonized
equilibrium

that's all folks!

UrbanSweetheart

I don't think this will be delayed to the same degree that glam gloss was cause the bloggers all got their samples, karla sugar mentioned that there were store events lined up and there are loads of collections due out in September. I also wouldn't be worried that the cs people don't know the dates- that's nothing new! Anytime I ask about release dates in my local store they just say "check back the first Thursday of the month". I could ask them when are the aliens are landing and they would prob say "come back in the first Thursday of the month!"
that's what they say at my local counter too! Lol!
lolz.gif

wishonastar

I think my list will be:
Mythical E/S
Carbonized E/S
Avenue F/L
Peachstock L/S
Secret Lover L/S
Oh, Oh, Oh L/S
Runway Red L/S
226 Brush x2

I did have the quads, both blushes, two lipglasses and the green fluidline on there but I don't think I will get them now. I have 2 green gel liners which I barely use even though I love green so it is pointless to get another. The quads look crappy in my opinion, I rarely use lipglasses because they are so darn sticky and I'm not sure that the blushes are unique enough to get them, I have quite a few blushes anyway which I should use more. There will probably be things I will want around Christmas so it is best to save and I want all of the Paint Pots from Posh Paradise so need the money for those. I might scrap Peachstock because I can get that from Pro too. I might scrap Carbonized because I have Dark Horse from UD and can just use that instead.

Eleentje

For me it is still just 226 brush. Maybe Carbonized, but probably not.

I can see the logics in that, PinkBasset. Stove->fiery hot->inferno->HELLa hehe
Normally its much harder to find ANY similar sounding words in Finnish :)

PinkBasset

For me it is still just 226 brush. Maybe Carbonized, but probably not.

I can see the logics in that, PinkBasset. Stove->fiery hot->inferno->HELLa hehe
Normally its much harder to find ANY similar sounding words in Finnish :)

girlhaha.gif
True! Plus my home city has a helluva name too, HEL SIN KI.
lol.gif

Is Carbonized close to Center Stage Megametal?

luvlydee

Is it safe to say the 226 brush will be the first to be sold out online? Lol im getting the 226 and maybe carbonized

Mac-Guy

I hope you see it in the store. It's not on Pro, but as they keep adding other stuff the the Pro site (bags, etc..), I don't think that the site is the issue. Fingers crossed you'll find a fully stocked store today.

Latest posts