MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

goldilocks88

I called Pro in Toronto yesterday and they said it was going to be out today. I'll be heading over in a bit to check it out!
mac_haul.gif

OctoberViolet

This is my final list. It's B.O.R.I.N.G, but at least I will be saving money for PP, CS,Glitter & Ice and GP collections.

Prince Noir l/s
Runaway Red l/s
Oh Oh Oh l/s

That's all folks. Now I'm concentrating on what to buy for Posh Paradise and Cindy Sherman.

MACcrazy

Ok so my list is this (but hopefully it'll get cut down since I can't shop at a pro store and i'm not a pro member so i'm just going to normal release date)

Runway Red l/s
Smoked Purple l/s
Prince Noir l/s
Cakeshop s/s
Street Cool s/s
Tundra s/s
Heirloom s/s
Midnight Blues Fluidline
Dark Divisions Fluidline
Dark Envy Fluidline

I'm still debating avenue since I have Blitz and Glitz already, anyone who sees it and has blitz and glitz let me know why or why not your getting it! Thanks in advance!
peace2.gif

Haven

I don't think this will be delayed to the same degree that glam gloss was cause the bloggers all got their samples, karla sugar mentioned that there were store events lined up and there are loads of collections due out in September. I also wouldn't be worried that the cs people don't know the dates- that's nothing new! Anytime I ask about release dates in my local store they just say "check back the first Thursday of the month". I could ask them when are the aliens are landing and they would prob say "come back in the first Thursday of the month!"

LOL! Too true!

Haven

I called the pro store in LA. They will have it today. CS told me that only the Soho & Downtown LA pro stores get it today. The other pro stores get it next week according to CS.

mssally

i called the South Coast Plaza Pro store and they don't have the collection out... they will be releasing it next thursday.

Piarpreet

I think that since i dont have a prince charming, its official that im gonna get prince noir. And my 226 :) Maybe oh oh oh and mythical but those two fo sho

Im still pissed that its not on pro!

ladyarwen

Well, definitely no shadesticks for me even though they're quite tempting. I have to buy more textbooks for school, and that shit don't come cheap unfortunately. =/

Piarpreet

Lydia: I am wondering if you have changed the policy and from now on MAC pro members will not be able to preorder for collections
Marci: For information on MAC PRO and member benefits, please contact 1.800.387.6707 ext 8555 (available Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time) or via email at [email protected].
Lydia: Mac me Over was supposed to be out on the 25th which is a thursday so normally it would be on pro today (a week earlier) and its not even online yet
Marci: I apologize for the delay in the collection launch. We have yet to receive notice on the new date.
Marci: Thank you for your visit! You may close the chat window by clicking the "End Chat" button at the top right once. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.
Thank you for chatting with us. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us again

Mac-Guy

Lydia: I am wondering if you have changed the policy and from now on MAC pro members will not be able to preorder for collections
Marci: For information on MAC PRO and member benefits, please contact 1.800.387.6707 ext 8555 (available Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time) or via email at [email protected].
Lydia: Mac me Over was supposed to be out on the 25th which is a thursday so normally it would be on pro today (a week earlier) and its not even online yet
Marci: I apologize for the delay in the collection launch. We have yet to receive notice on the new date.
Marci: Thank you for your visit! You may close the chat window by clicking the "End Chat" button at the top right once. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.
Thank you for chatting with us. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us again

Eeeeeeeek.

julishaw

Hi everyone! I'm done stalking the sire and decided to finally become an actual contributing member!
amuse.gif

It's still not on pro, and here is what the mac chat woman said to me :

Julia: I was wondering when the "Mac me over" collection will be live online
Julia: I am a pro member and it is a week before the official launch :)
Brandy: It is scheduled to launch on August 25th at all retail locations. It will be available here, for the public on the 23rd. Yes, it usually launches the week before the retail launch date for MAC Pro members here online as well.

Also, I really want the evil eye quad! Is it really THAT bad (chalky... but maybe still good for a more sheer application)??

Latest posts