MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

GlamYOURUs

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

You know what? These blushes look soo much like the BBPs that came out. lol If you look carefully most of the colors are similar. I spot a Sweetness, Eversun, Joyous and Serenely already.
lol.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
You know what? These blushes look soo much like the BBPs that came out. lol If you look carefully most of the colors are similar. I spot a Sweetness, Eversun, Joyous and Serenely already.
lol.gif

Yep, but these are mineralized
winks.gif
BTW I love BPBs Sweetness and Shy Beauty, it wolud convince me if the shades are similar.
I said weeks ago in the BPB thread that I can't have enough pink blushes
winks.gif
I wear them daily (also love Pink Swoon and Springsheen) and would feel naked without them!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Even though I am incredibly pale, I am really starting to like Merrily. Maybe it will inspire me to try a bold berry-red cheek!

Oh, you should definitely go for it! Just use the 187 for a nice sheer blushing application and put a soft highlight on top of it high on your cheekbones like ccb Pearl. reds/berry reds, pink reds look incredibly beautiful on very pale skin

Mien

Quote:
Pleasantry.jpg

Pleasantry: Intense mid tone blue pink with gold pearl
WarmSoul.jpg

Warm Soul: Mid tone beige with gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Hmmm...maybe the last two names/discriptions are reversed

I thought the same thing, they just seem to match better that way.

I'am really exited about these, whowever I don't think they are a lot that would complement my fair skintone, but with Mineralize products it really depends on the brush and application technic, so I'll give 'em a try!

Susanne

Quote:
Hmmm...maybe the last two names/discriptions are reversed

iagree.gif

MAC_Whore

Thanks, Mien.
winks.gif

I have taken a look at the product pics and descriptions and it appeared that four of the products had their names mixed up. I have matched them up and they *appear* to be correct now.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yep, but these are mineralized
winks.gif
BTW I love BPBs Sweetness and Shy Beauty, it wolud convince me if the shades are similar.
I said weeks ago in the BPB thread that I can't have enough pink blushes
winks.gif
I wear them daily (also love Pink Swoon and Springsheen) and would feel naked without them!

I know, but mineralized or not, I wonder if the color payoff will be similar to the colors of the BPBs. If that is the case, then I will be EXTREMELY HAPPY!
lol.gif

I love pinks too, I have 4 already well 5 counting a back up. lol

Susanne

Quote:
I know, but mineralized or not, I wonder if the color payoff will be similar to the colors of the BPBs. If that is the case, then I will be EXTREMELY HAPPY!
lol.gif

I love pinks too, I have 4 already well 5 counting a back up. lol

I think that the normal MSFs have a very soft color payoff. I can imagine that the mineralized blushes have a soft color payoff, too - that would mean they were more similar to BPBs than to normal blushes!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I think that the normal MSFs have a very soft color payoff. I can imagine that the mineralized blushes have a soft color payoff, too - that would mean they were more similar to BPBs than to normal blushes!

BINGO!
thmbup.gif

I have 4 of the BPBs already but I don't mind playing with the new Blushes
lol.gif

elegant-one

These are so beautiful & I just can't resist a pretty blush. I will probably get at least 7-8 if not end up getting all of them. These, Colour Forms & the shadows from Electroflash are what I'm going to settle on out of all the new collections.

The BPB were soooo amazing imo, that I can't imagine these blushes not being equally as pretty.

vcanady

Quote:
The BPB were soooo amazing imo, that I can't imagine these blushes not being equally as pretty.

I agree, the BPB were incredible. I don't have ne of the MAC permanant line blushes, but if they are ne thing like the BPB, then they must be amazing. I got Sweetness a while back and just got Joyous a couple days ago at a MAC store [its sold out online and at my counter]. I didn't get it at first bc I thought it would be similar to my Orgasm or Deep Throat blushes, but not only is Joyous a prettier color, its SOOO much more pigmented, like its quite insane. I SO hope that these are as good of quality as the BPB!

fafi

Quote:
lol.gif

That's exactly what I thought too when I read the description! They sounded like the BPBs in terms of how they would look on the skin.

Mischa1207

After the BPBs I thought I won´t buy any more blushes this year...And now we´ll get this collection.

Which of these blushes do you mean when you say they look simliar to Joyous and serenly? I have both...

newagetomatoz

I'm also starting to really like Warm Soul, the description just makes it sound so irrisitable! Plus, after looking at my collection, I realized that I have only two brownish/beige blushes, so I'm due for a new one.
th_wink3.gif

MsCocoa

I was so excited at first but I'm slowly calming down, as usual swatches will probably change my mind.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa1207
After the BPBs I thought I won´t buy any more blushes this year...And now we´ll get this collection.

Which of these blushes do you mean when you say they look simliar to Joyous and serenly? I have both...

Merrily looks like Serenely
Nuance looks like Joyous

from the pic and description, the finish might be different therefore the color payoff might be different than BPBs as well but they do look awfully similar. Seems like another version of them. If they are even remotely close, I won't buy them. I have a few of the BPBs that will last me quite a while.

panther27

These look even prettier than the bpbs,what with the gold veining
drools.gif

darkishstar

I'm imagining the color payoff with be really soft and subtle. With names like Nuance, Gentle, and Dainty, I can't imagine these being particularly strong.
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Whoever didn't get the chance to get the 181se with Novel Twist last year, don't miss out this time!! I just love mine! Def not as soft as my 182 but I looove the size! Anyways those blushes look amazing! I want to get about 2-3!