MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

MAC_Whore

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

Really, these are probably just mini MSFs in darker or more blush-oriented shades. What do most of us use a lot of the MSFs for anyways? As a blush. The formula on these will most likely be the same as all other MSFs. I am sure they will give more of a flushed, glow of colour that is subtle and buildable whereas the BP blushes were a bit more pigmented. That's my guess.

Even though a lot of the MSF Blush descriptions sound similar to the BP Blushes, they will be a whole different formula, so you will most likely get different colour payoff and results.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Really, these are probably just mini MSFs in darker or more blush-oriented shades. What do most of us use a lot of the MSFs for anyways? As a blush. The formula on these will most likely be the same as all other MSFs.

thmbup.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Whoever didn't get the chance to get the 181se with Novel Twist last year, don't miss out this time!! I just love mine! Def not as soft as my 182 but I looove the size! Anyways those blushes look amazing! I want to get about 2-3!

Yes, I have that its really nice...but ya, it could be softer. The size is perfect!

kiss

I noticed that the top flap is not clear but black...I am very excited about these but I wish their texture would be a silky smooth mineralize texture and not the chalky-glittery mineralize ones...

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
I noticed that the top flap is not clear but black...I am very excited about these but I wish their texture would be a silky smooth mineralize texture and not the chalky-glittery mineralize ones...

i think it might be the pictures though. you can kinda see the mac logo on the lid. and i really don't think they would put a backward mac logo on the inside of an opaque lid
smiles.gif

metalkitty

Quote:

I agree with the last comment about them hopefully not being glitter bombs with no color payoff. Actually I take that back, I hope just a few really are glitter bombs so I can save me precious booty (aaargh!). I've been waiting for mac to come out with mineralize blushes so I'm a happy camper as long as I can get my mitts on some of these. Too bad they come out a month after my birthday....

erine1881

Quote:

the lids will be clear. they're only black in the pics cause the background is black.

kiss

cool, I wanted the lids to be clear so I can stare at them on my shelf as I walk by. I do that with my other mineralized products. haha.

ewlialovesme

Oooh, yes. I could be very tempted by these. Especially the raspberry with gold pearl one.

Karen_B

I am so glad I'll have more money this summer, so I'll be able to afford some of these! Anyone know when this collection will be out more precisely?

MisaMayah

Limitations are serious this year with all the collections coming out!!
My list:
Nuance
Gentle
Love Thing
Love Joy

Yep I hope there's no chunky glitter bits!!

glamqueen1

This text is from Bjooti.net :
"Mineralize Blush to break the style barrier: Screamingly chic, but soft, sheer, lightweight. Build continuous colour in superfine pearl with a soft shimmer. Enhance cheekbones, create planes and contours with the greatest of ease, in breakthrough baked particles applied with a quick, dome-tipped buffer brush. The fastest route to perfection yet is Ultra-Sonic."
superfine pearl with soft shimmer is just right up my alley! I hope, hope, hope, they will be just as gorgeous as Light Flush!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Yes, I have that its really nice...but ya, it could be softer. The size is perfect!

Oh, can you tell me how the size is? Compared to the 182? Do I need it? I have a 182-like brush.

Ladyvirtuous

I'm all late............LOL.

By looking at those pics, the only ones I think will look good on me (NC44) are Nuance, Pleasantry, Gleeful and Warm Soul.

I am totally in love with Nuance!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Oh, can you tell me how the size is? Compared to the 182? Do I need it? I have a 182-like brush.

sorry..just got back

Well, I don't know if you need it
winks.gif
but it is a really nice size..not too big & not too small. Its perfect for contouring, or a light blush appl. Its not super soft though, but not rough or anything like that. I like mine

xoxprincessx0x

omg im so so so excited!!!! i have to go to the store and see these in person because i feel a lot of colros may be similar to my BPB's. Ughh its so hard to resist new products though.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

Don't shoot me for this fellow Bimbos, but if you want a super soft kabuki that comes in 2 sizes I would check out Aromaleigh:

Brushes for Mineral Makeup