MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
blah.gif
Well. Looks like my face better hurry up and clear up so I can see if I really DO like Gentle or not
smiles.gif

Did I miss something? Whats wrong with your face - just broke out? Thats a bummer. I'm sure you'll be fine in no time.
winkiss.gif

I thought you just got Love Thang

BaDKiTTy69

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
I just go my Nuance!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

I ran to the bathroom (cause I am at work right now) and tried it on right away! Its so pretty! I love it! My co-worker liked it too, I think Im getting her into loving makeup... LOL
cutey.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Did I miss something? Whats wrong with your face - just broke out? Thats a bummer. I'm sure you'll be fine in no time.
winkiss.gif

I thought you just got Love Thang

Oh i thought you knew I got Gentle too. LoL. no my stupid cheeks are broken out, ugh I hate being all hormonal! lol. Anyways Gentle was a bit too bright on me but...I cant shoot it down just yet

LMAO @ "Whats wrong with your face"
rofl.gif

Whats wrong with YOURS?
cutey.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC

Whats wrong with YOURS?
cutey.gif

Oooo, so many things
tong.gif

I thought maybe you had a bad reaction to something.

Dommie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
I just go my Nuance!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

I ran to the bathroom (cause I am at work right now) and tried it on right away! Its so pretty! I love it! My co-worker liked it too, I think Im getting her into loving makeup... LOL
cutey.gif

So this must be MAC delivery day!!! I got Pleasantry and did the same thing ran into tha bathroom (at work too) to try it!!! I also got the Fresh Green Mix
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie
So this must be MAC delivery day!!! I got Pleasantry and did the same thing ran into tha bathroom (at work too) to try it!!! I also got the Fresh Green Mix
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

LoL... Must be... Too bad that we are not at the same office... I need a jumping mac buddy here... Cause my boss looked at me like im mad when i got the pakage and ran to the BR.

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Lots of love for my warm soul. It just gives me this radiant tanned peachy glow. Come on people, check it out
winks.gif
Esp the pale chicks (i am a nw20)!

Yep, yep am with you there!!
thmbup.gif
I'm pale and warm soul is GREAT!! so glad I got it, its exactly as you described. Love it!!
greengrin.gif

Also loving nuance - lovely pale peachy glow

Hmmmmmmmmm wanted Dainty but sold out at my counter. Oh well it may come back when they repromote them again I hope!! Are they making these permanent then? or did I dream that?
greengrin.gif

christineeee_

ok sooooo i said i wasn't gonna get any sonic chic blushes but after seeing all those swatches i think i want at least one....any recs for someone with NC25 skin?? tia.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
ok sooooo i said i wasn't gonna get any sonic chic blushes but after seeing all those swatches i think i want at least one....any recs for someone with NC25 skin?? tia.

I would go with Nuance or Warm Soul.

Winthrop44

Quote:

What are your favorite regular MAC blushes? If you like cooler toned ones like me, go for Gentle! (But I also love Dainty, Merrily, Love Thang and Pleasantry)

alwaysbella

well, ladies i have to say that..................
...............................i won!!!! Im wearing right now merrily with sassed-up on top and a bit of new vegas. Yes im wearing way more after complaining of this color been too exaggerated, lol
winks.gif
winks.gif

Susanne

I'd have loved to get Dainty as well but it was already sold out. So:

Dear MAC,
I would love to see Dainty being repromoted in October
winkiss.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I'd have loved to get Dainty as well but it was already sold out. So:

Dear MAC,
I would love to see Dainty being repromoted in October
winkiss.gif

I second that!!!

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
What are your favorite regular MAC blushes? If you like cooler toned ones like me, go for Gentle! (But I also love Dainty, Merrily, Love Thang and Pleasantry)

i like sunbasque, hipness (fafi), light flush (MSF), and warmed (MSF). i've never tried any pink blushes on me but from the swatches i like gentle and pleasantry. i also like dainty, warm soul, and nuance.

if u could only get ONE from the following: dainty, warm soul, nuance, gentle, pleasantry..which would u choose?

Susanne

Quote:
i like sunbasque, hipness (fafi), light flush (MSF), and warmed (MSF). i've never tried any pink blushes on me but from the swatches i like gentle and pleasantry. i also like dainty, warm soul, and nuance.

if u could only get ONE from the following: dainty, warm soul, nuance, gentle, pleasantry..which would u choose?

Pleasantry
winkiss.gif
Try a pink blush! Pleasantry is lovely.
yes.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:

I think you sort of have Warm Soul covered with your other blushes, but if you want to stay in your comfort zone that's the one I'd go for. Gentle (or Pleasantry like Susanne suggests) would be good if you want to be daringly different, and Dainty would be a compromise!
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Look in the Product Swatches, 2nd page, someone compared the two. Looks different to me. Get off the Fence
nonono.gif
, and go get it
winkiss.gif

Plus the question is? Does Gleeful look like Joyous BPB.

Hahaha I spotted it! Thank you. And thankfully, it was on a darker skintone like mine. That eliminates Warm Soul for me. It would be too light and wouldn't show up on my skin as I would like it to. Love Joy it is then!

But now I have my eye on Nuance?
girlhaha.gif
I wonder if it will show up on NC35?
th_dunno.gif

MaryJane

For those of you who have Gentle, it looks great paired with Whirl lipliner and Viva Glam VI SE gloss. I'm not really into pinks but I love this combo. I hope they make that gloss permanent.