MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

glam8babe

i got my dainty and gentle today
greengrin.gif
i LOVE them both! dainty gives me a soft peachy pink flush and gentle is gonna be perfect for winter (a beautiful raspberry colour) i deffo want more, they are SO pigmented!

GlamYOURUs

I am wearing Merrily in my avatar
girlhaha.gif

Oh and Gentle is like such a pretty plummy pink. Raspberry heaven. I love it so much! Bright pinks get boring after a while but this one is such a good substitute!
I thought Pleasantry would show up on me but it hardly does. All i see is shimmer with no color. Pleasantry is pretty but I think fairer skin tones will find it extremely gorgeous.

andreacvbb

hey girls...

so how is everybody doing with ur blushes?
my mac didnt get them......i am desesperate!!!!! i want them soo badly
angry.gif
!!!
i dream about pleasantry, dainty, love thing, marrily and gentle
drools.gif

maybe this week? or next? how long do i have to wait for these??? please mac, stop killing meeeeeeeeeeeeee
nonono.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry that i didnt post in a long time...my mum lives in germany and she is here...she visits me once a year...i want to be with her all the time because i didnt see her in 6 months...we have such a great time...we go to mac together
yes.gif

hope everybody is fine..........

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
hey girls...

so how is everybody doing with ur blushes?
my mac didnt get them......i am desesperate!!!!! i want them soo badly
angry.gif
!!!
i dream about pleasantry, dainty, love thing, marrily and gentle
drools.gif

maybe this week? or next? how long do i have to wait for these??? please mac, stop killing meeeeeeeeeeeeee
nonono.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry that i didnt post in a long time...my mum lives in germany and she is here...she visits me once a year...i want to be with her all the time because i didnt see her in 6 months...we have such a great time...we go to mac together
yes.gif

hope everybody is fine..........

Ahhh! I hope your store gets them in soon! You need these! I love mine for sure!

And your mom sounds like my mom! She likes MAC, but thinks I'm crazy for spending so much, but she'll come in with me and tell me what she likes on me or doesn't! She can curb my lemmings so well and find me things that I love. So in return, I'll split the pigments I buy with her and I even bought her a dazzleglass because she thinks everything is so pretty, but she just won't spend it on herself! I hope you and your mom can go look at the blushes together when they come!
yahoo.gif

But yeah, I'm going on and on.
yahoo.gif

trojanchick99

My love affair with Gleeful knows no end. I think it's my HG. I wear it over Refined Golden Bronzer. I apply both with my absolutely adorable 181 and it's perfection.

I'll pick up some others later during the repromote as I need to stop spending money for the next few weeks.

coachkitten

I only have three so far but I love them to pieces. I am going to wait to get more when they come back out in the fall. I have gotten a lot of compliments on these and they are so soft feeling. I am still really wanting love thing but I am trying to resist.

CantAffordMAC

Dont resist Love Thing. Seriously....this one is like....niiiiiiiice

cant wait til I can afford some more of these mickey fickeys
greengrin.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
i like sunbasque, hipness (fafi), light flush (MSF), and warmed (MSF). i've never tried any pink blushes on me but from the swatches i like gentle and pleasantry. i also like dainty, warm soul, and nuance.

if u could only get ONE from the following: dainty, warm soul, nuance, gentle, pleasantry..which would u choose?

My vote is for Pleasantry... it is a really soft pink and very very wearable compared to many other pinks.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs

Oh and Gentle is like such a pretty plummy pink. Raspberry heaven. I love it so much! Bright pinks get boring after a while but this one is such a good substitute!

i totally agree! and you look gorgeous in your new avatar
winks.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99
My love affair with Gleeful knows no end. I think it's my HG. I wear it over Refined Golden Bronzer. I apply both with my absolutely adorable 181 and it's perfection.

I'll pick up some others later during the repromote as I need to stop spending money for the next few weeks.

I am really happy with Gleeful as well! It just makes me look so healthy and awake! Gleeful + concealer (under the eyes) = a good night's sleep!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99

YAAAAAAAAAAY lots of love for Gleeful!!!
smiles.gif
I ADORE Gleeful!

alwaysbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I am wearing Merrily in my avatar
girlhaha.gif

I thought Pleasantry would show up on me but it hardly does. All i see is shimmer with no color. Pleasantry is pretty but I think fairer skin tones will find it extremely gorgeous.

I agree, i have to pack on plaesantry otherwise it wont show up. Funny thing, merrily too stron and the one that i thought was going to be is not
yes.gif
but i still love it. It is a keeper!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia_nun
Ok, so mineralize blushes cannot be used on the eye, isn't it?

What about powder blushes and MSF? Are they eyesafe?
th_dunno.gif

correct! mineralize blushes are a
nonono.gif
for the eyes, but regular blushes and MSF you can, depending on the color that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Lots of love for my warm soul. It just gives me this radiant tanned peachy glow. Come on people, check it out
winks.gif
Esp the pale chicks (i am a nw20)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Awesome, you got one
thmbup.gif
Warm Soul rocks - its the best no makeup blush ever

werd.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
LMAO @ "Whats wrong with your face"
rofl.gif

Whats wrong with YOURS?
cutey.gif

i laughed so hard at that i snorted!

Julie5

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
nonono.gif
for the eyes, but regular blushes and MSF you can, depending on the color that is.

werd.gif

i laughed so hard at that i snorted!

th_roll1.gif

blacktulip

Ok i would like to have them all, but I've decided to get Nuance and warm soul for now, because I only have Peaches in this category and I'm not sure if both of them are comming back in the fall. Then I hope Dainty, Gentle and Plesanty will be repromoted in October, I want Dainty definetlly. For others I'm not sure, because I have True Romantic, Secret Blush and Feeling from BPB. I'm NW 20 otherwise and I'm not so much into pink
smiles.gif
But I still want them all
smiles.gif

what do you guys think I should get?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktulip
Ok i would like to have them all, but I've decided to get Nuance and warm soul for now, because I only have Peaches in this category and I'm not sure if both of them are comming back in the fall. Then I hope Dainty, Gentle and Plesanty will be repromoted in October, I want Dainty definetlly. For others I'm not sure, because I have True Romantic, Secret Blush and Feeling from BPB. I'm NW 20 otherwise and I'm not so much into pink
smiles.gif
But I still want them all
smiles.gif

what do you guys think I should get?

Don't be afraid of pinks!! If you aren't sure apply a pink blush softly at first
yes.gif
Pleasantry for example has an awesome gold shimmer - it is not too pink at all!

(Gosh, I am so conviced of Pleasantry
winks.gif
Sigh...)

tinkerbellz

i'm really liking the nuance blush a lot, its the perfect peachy shimmery shade
smiles.gif
thinking of getting a backup, not sure how long these will last or if this one may come back..

lethaldesign

Well... I bought Gentle, Love Thing and Pleasantry when these were released. Of course, I loveloveLOVE them. I want at least 1 more. I'm NC25/30... I originally wanted Merrily instead of Love Thing & Dainty instead of Pleasantry but changed my mind in store. Merrily seemed almost TOO pigmented & Dainty did not show up on me at all.

I'm considering getting one of the more peachy/bronze ones. Can someone tell me if Nuance or Warm Soul is at all similar to Eversun Beauty Powder Blush? Which one of those two would you recommend for my skin tone?

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
nonono.gif

The MA at one counter told me these were good for the eyes as well, not that I asked because I wouldn't have used these on my eyes anyway. But I'll take your word over hers, because I know the entire product line better than she does!
001_unsure.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbellz
i'm really liking the nuance blush a lot, its the perfect peachy shimmery shade
smiles.gif
thinking of getting a backup, not sure how long these will last or if this one may come back..

Unless you're using this every day, I'm pretty sure it'll last a long time. But honestly, if I were the type of person to buy only one or two blushes and use them all the time, then I'd get the back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
Well... I bought Gentle, Love Thing and Pleasantry when these were released. Of course, I loveloveLOVE them. I want at least 1 more. I'm NC25/30... I originally wanted Merrily instead of Love Thing & Dainty instead of Pleasantry but changed my mind in store. Merrily seemed almost TOO pigmented & Dainty did not show up on me at all.

I'm considering getting one of the more peachy/bronze ones. Can someone tell me if Nuance or Warm Soul is at all similar to Eversun Beauty Powder Blush? Which one of those two would you recommend for my skin tone?

Gleeful!