MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
Well... I bought Gentle, Love Thing and Pleasantry when these were released. Of course, I loveloveLOVE them. I want at least 1 more. I'm NC25/30...

choochoo.gif
I am NC 25 and this has been exactly my choice, too!!

Penn

So I went back and bought warm soul and pleasantry [the freestanding store I went to already sold out on pleasantry and gentle]. I also loved gentle and dainty but I thought that they were too close to true romantic bpb and hipness blush. Warm soul looks really natural and almost like a bronzer. I've been using a light hand with pleasantry and it's a nice pinky flush. I tried dainty in the store and I really loved it, it's the perfect coral flush with a nice glow. If I weren't on a budget I definitely would've picked up dainty.
I'm an NC 30 btw
smiles.gif

lipglassjunkie

I just got Merrily in the mail Weds., love it!!!
yahoo.gif
Thanks to all of the beautiful pictures of these blushes on here. Anyways...now I want more & trying decide whether to get Gleeful or Gentle. I already have True Romantic BPB, are the too similiar? Do I need both?
th_dunno.gif

kiss

When I first got these I wasn't too crazy about them but now I think I am haha. What I love is break-outs on my cheekbones stopped appearing when I switched to these and the fact that they look soo natural on your cheeks. You can't really look fake and I have a heavy-hand.
I just wish dainty and pleasantry was more pigmented like gleeful. I got gentle,love thing, pelasantry, dainty, gleeful and I still want to get merrily and nuance and then I am done. I am just scared they will look orange on my face.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
The MA at one counter told me these were good for the eyes as well, not that I asked because I wouldn't have used these on my eyes anyway. But I'll take your word over hers, because I know the entire product line better than she does!
001_unsure.gif

that's funny that she said you could use them on the eyes, seeing as how in the update book it specifically says not for use in the eye area.

it amazes me how people don't pay attention to some things, especially since update wasn't that long ago and so close to the launch date of these things. and that its listed in the training book!
th_rolleye0014.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
that's funny that she said you could use them on the eyes, seeing as how in the update book it specifically says not for use in the eye area.

it amazes me how people don't pay attention to some things, especially since update wasn't that long ago and so close to the launch date of these things. and that its listed in the training book!
th_rolleye0014.gif

actually, in this case, i don't know if the MA has even been to the update yet. i know the MAs at my counter only had the update last week (i'm also from Ontario, Canada)

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
When I first got these I wasn't too crazy about them but now I think I am haha. What I love is break-outs on my cheekbones stopped appearing when I switched to these and the fact that they look soo natural on your cheeks. You can't really look fake and I have a heavy-hand.
I just wish dainty and pleasantry was more pigmented like gleeful. I got gentle,love thing, pelasantry, dainty, gleeful and I still want to get merrily and nuance and then I am done. I am just scared they will look orange on my face.

Does it means that the mineralize blush got oil-control properties? I am worried now that it will drys out my skin. I got combination but dehydrated skin
ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
actually, in this case, i don't know if the MA has even been to the update yet. i know the MAs at my counter only had the update last week (i'm also from Ontario, Canada)

i gotcha! well, atleast you know for sure now.

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
i like sunbasque, hipness (fafi), light flush (MSF), and warmed (MSF). i've never tried any pink blushes on me but from the swatches i like gentle and pleasantry. i also like dainty, warm soul, and nuance.

if u could only get ONE from the following: dainty, warm soul, nuance, gentle, pleasantry..which would u choose?

I def would go with Gentle!

Lizzie

I'm an NC 40 in Select SPF and a C4 in SF Powder.... I can't get to a counter and I waaaaaaaaaant one of these babies so badly! (Actually, I want them all, but I'm limiting myself to one.)

Can any people of similar coloring (or just anybody really) help me decide which one I should get? I've been looking at swatches on here and pictures on the MAC website (which almost always steer me wrong lol) and I can't choose! They all look LOVELY.

TIA
smiles.gif

trojanchick99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I'm an NC 40 in Select SPF and a C4 in SF Powder.... I can't get to a counter and I waaaaaaaaaant one of these babies so badly! (Actually, I want them all, but I'm limiting myself to one.)

Can any people of similar coloring (or just anybody really) help me decide which one I should get? I've been looking at swatches on here and pictures on the MAC website (which almost always steer me wrong lol) and I can't choose! They all look LOVELY.

TIA
smiles.gif

I'm between NC35 & 40. I have and adore Gleeful.

christineeee_

after saying i was only gonna get one i thought about it and figured i'm not gonna get much if anything at all from upcoming collections so i'm getting nuance and pleasantry online...i was gonna get dainty and gentle but they're sold out so i'm gonna wait til they get re-released or the next time i'm at the mall i'll drop by a freestanding store or counter and see if they have any.

CantAffordMAC

Soooo remember when I said Gentle was ehhhh?

My face cleared up so I used Gentle again and I looooooooove it. you guys are right, it IS a natural sexy flush.....
th_drool.gif

chaya

hello... i'm newbie here... nice to know you all..
yahoo.gif
uhm... i'm interest in sonic chic love thing... does anybody have fotd using love thing??? i can't found it... thanks...

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaya
hello... i'm newbie here... nice to know you all..
yahoo.gif
uhm... i'm interest in sonic chic love thing... does anybody have fotd using love thing??? i can't found it... thanks...

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
here!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
Susanne or anyone who knows, could you tell me what was the price of the mineralize blushes in germany?

I paid 22 Euros. hth.

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
Does it means that the mineralize blush got oil-control properties? I am worried now that it will drys out my skin. I got combination but dehydrated skin
ssad.gif

I don't know but my skin is dry and it cleared up.