MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

geeko

i love my gentle blush....

gentleface2.jpg

it's more natural on me than pleasantry...pleasantry's a bit fake on me...

Anemone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I think Warm Soul is next on my list. I am NW15 though. Will it look like bronzer on me, or is there some color to it other than brown? I am afraid it will look dirty on me, which other bronzer shades tend to do...

No! I'm lighter than NW15 and it's not dirty / bronzer-ish on me at all; it's gorgeous and warm. I love it!
yahoo.gif

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
My boyfriend doesn't like Love Thing on me
th_dunno.gif

He was like: "What do you wear? A blush? Should I apply it on you the right way?"

Hello?
tease.gif

winkiss.gif

haha, men are so funny!!
lol.gif
And did you let him?
cutey.gif
Talking of boyfriends, mine is such an enabler
lol.gif
If I ask if I should get something he's like 'oh yeah, get that yeah, you'll just be mad if you don't.........errrrm, OK then!!
greengrin.gif
especially with blushes hehehe
greengrin.gif

Mind you, I remember him hating pink swoon on me when I tried it in the shop. He said it looked weird and too light and didn't show up as nicely as my other blushes..........
th_dunno.gif

AudreyNicole

I am still loving these! I hauled Starflash yesterday and got 3 more of these. I picked up Gleeful, Warm Soul and Dainty. Now I just need Nuance and Love Joy and I will have all of these. IMO these are the best new product MAC has come out with since I started collecting 2 years ago.

clslvr6spd

I would have to say Warm Soul is my hands down fav!! I wear it about 3 days a week! I am def getting a backup when I get some funds.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I would have to say Warm Soul is my hands down fav!! I wear it about 3 days a week! I am def getting a backup when I get some funds.

Do you think that it would be to dark on my skintone (NW15)? I am generally drawn to cooler color blushes so I am not sure if I would reach for this one too often.

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Do you think that it would be to dark on my skintone (NW15)? I am generally drawn to cooler color blushes so I am not sure if I would reach for this one too often.

I am a little on the warmer side NC25 maybe a tad darker & it gives me a nice summer naked glow. I think it would give you a sun-kissed look, just don't be to heavy handed with it.

Audrey how does it look on you? You & Katie sound like you similar in skintone.

MILFY

Oh poor us - they are finally released in Australia at $43.00 a pop! Unbelievable when our dollar is doing so well against yours. So glad I ordered mine on line and have been playing for a couple of weeks now.

Seriously, you girls don't know how lucky you have it with the cost of makeup in the States! No wonder you all look so gorgeous!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten

I don't think this would be dark on you at all. It seems to be one of the lightest of the bunch. I'm NC25 as well, and have to apply this a little heavier than most of my blushes if I want it to really show up. It is on the warmer side, but not overly so.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
i finally got to play with my pleasantry and i don't like how it looks on me...like geeko, it looks fake on me too
ssad.gif

Try it over some bronzer, it'll look amazing!

Susanne

I got my Dainty and it is gorgeous! I am NC 30 at the moment with my tan and Dainty gives me a very natural glow
thmbup.gif

Moxy

I got my Dainty as well and I just love how I always choose the best colour for myself LOL
th_LMAO.gif
drools.gif
It's gorgeous, like you've all said before, looks so natural and gives you that light flushed look.

What is the shade so many of you love? Is it Love thing? I am so tempted I can't even tell you
yes.gif
Gotta go and check more swatches in the swatch forum.

Moxy

Quick question for those of you who have Gentle - is it really lilacky? It would be awesome if it was.

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFY
Oh poor us - they are finally released in Australia at $43.00 a pop! Unbelievable when our dollar is doing so well against yours. So glad I ordered mine on line and have been playing for a couple of weeks now.

Seriously, you girls don't know how lucky you have it with the cost of makeup in the States! No wonder you all look so gorgeous!

Ditto to that! And to think that I still wanted Pleasantry and maybe Gentle... *sigh*... I'm glad that I got my Love Thing and Dainty from the US at least!!

andreacvbb

hey girls....

i cant belive it.....mac calls me today...
we it seems that wont get the sonic chic collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she said that starflash arrived so she dont belive we will get sonic chic after starflash....shit....i dont know how to buy it online..never do that before...directly from the web page or do i have to call???

i am so saaaaaaad
ssad.gif

andreacvbb

ssad.gif
hey susanne....

have a litlle questions...can u help me please? i am sorry...

my mum lives in hamburg, and i have a friend in munich...do u think they have them there?
i will call now...i am desesparate....