MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
ssad.gif
hey susanne....

have a litlle questions...can u help me please? i am sorry...

my mum lives in hamburg, and i have a friend in munich...do u think they have them there?
i will call now...i am desesparate....

I am not Susanne, but you can get them in Munich for sure (I got mine there) and I am pretty sure they should have them in Hamburg as well.

Susanne

Quote:
ssad.gif
hey susanne....

have a litlle questions...can u help me please? i am sorry...

my mum lives in hamburg, and i have a friend in munich...do u think they have them there?
i will call now...i am desesparate....

I am not sure if Hamburg has got Sonic Chic. My counter here hasn't got them either and won't get them anymore. There have been problems with Sonic Chic in Europe
th_dunno.gif

I bought mine in the pro store in Cologne.

Try to call Ludwig Beck in Munich if they still have some Sonic Chic left or the counters in Oberpollinger and Karstadt in Munich.

Your friend and your mom can also order Sonic Chic in Germany at douglas.de.

Hope that helps!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Do you think that it would be to dark on my skintone (NW15)? I am generally drawn to cooler color blushes so I am not sure if I would reach for this one too often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I am a little on the warmer side NC25 maybe a tad darker & it gives me a nice summer naked glow. I think it would give you a sun-kissed look, just don't be to heavy handed with it.

Audrey how does it look on you? You & Katie sound like you similar in skintone.

I am usually into blushes like this one either, but I tried it yesterday and really like it. It turns more peachy on me when I apply than it looks in the pot. LOVE it paired with High Tea l/s. I think it would look great on you, Coach.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I don't think this would be dark on you at all. It seems to be one of the lightest of the bunch. I'm NC25 as well, and have to apply this a little heavier than most of my blushes if I want it to really show up. It is on the warmer side, but not overly so.

iagree.gif
With this one, I was able to use a regular blush brush rather than a skunk. It is not dark at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I got my Dainty and it is gorgeous! I am NC 30 at the moment with my tan and Dainty gives me a very natural glow
thmbup.gif

thmbup.gif
I can't wait to try this one out! It looks so pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Quick question for those of you who have Gentle - is it really lilacky? It would be awesome if it was.

Not on me. There is no purple in it, though it looks a tiny bit purple in the pot.

Quote:
hey girls....

i cant belive it.....mac calls me today...
we it seems that wont get the sonic chic collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she said that starflash arrived so she dont belive we will get sonic chic after starflash....shit....i dont know how to buy it online..never do that before...directly from the web page or do i have to call???

i am so saaaaaaad
ssad.gif

ssad.gif
Awww, I am so sad for you. I know how much you wanted these. I am sure you will find them.
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole

Not on me. There is no purple in it, though it looks a tiny bit purple in the pot.

iagree.gif
here with Audrey on Gentle!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I 100% agree with Audrey and Susanne about Gentle
It looks purplish in the pot
but on my skin it isnt at all.

Agree
smiles.gif

stv578

Agree again!

So ladies, i did cave last week and picked up Love Joy! I have to take back what I said in my initial review about Love Joy. When i first tried it on it looked so dark and orange-y on, but that was after the MA applied it with a regular brush. Not sure if it was the lighting or if I already had something else on my cheeks that day. Anyway, I applied it lightly with my 188 and I think this is now one of my favourites!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I 100% agree with Audrey and Susanne about Gentle
It looks purplish in the pot
but on my skin it isnt at all.

I agree, also.
I was actually hoping that Gentle *would* be a bit more plum, but it's still pretty.

andreacvbb

ssad.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I am not sure if Hamburg has got Sonic Chic. My counter here hasn't got them either and won't get them anymore. There have been problems with Sonic Chic in Europe
th_dunno.gif

I bought mine in the pro store in Cologne.

Try to call Ludwig Beck in Munich if they still have some Sonic Chic left or the counters in Oberpollinger and Karstadt in Munich.

Your friend and your mom can also order Sonic Chic in Germany at douglas.de.

Hope that helps!

hey susi,,,,

thank u so much..i just ordered merrily, love thing and the 181 at douglas.de
i didnt know they sell mac online....so the package will arrive the next days at my moms house...i am there at september..so i have to wait to september
ssad.gif

dainty and pleasantry were sold out at douglas...so i call at mac hamburg and she said they still have some...my mum will pick them up on wednesday...she lives me here in spain alone and go back to germany..her vacations are finished...i am sooooo sad...will cry the next 3 days

thank everybody for ur help

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
ssad.gif

hey susi,,,,

i didnt know they sell mac online....so the package will arrive the next days at my moms house...i am there at september..so i have to wait to september
ssad.gif

dainty and pleasantry were sold out at douglas...so i call at mac hamburg and she said they still have some...my mum will pick them up on wednesday...she lives me here in spain alone and go back to germany..her vacations are finished...i am sooooo sad...will cry the next 3 days

Better later then never. I am glad that you were able to order some of them online.

clara206

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyLicious
does anyone has any info on which of the 6 shades that will come out with Mineral line expansion?

Pleasantry, Nuance and Merrily are the limited editions shades and the other 6 will become perm.

I got that news in a Taiwan Forum.

~Crystal~

Ah geez...

And I was going to pass on Pleasantry too for now, thinking that I could pick it up later
ssad.gif

In other news- I finally saw the whole collection in person today- and Gentle is.. WOW gorgeous!!! I'm glad at least that one is coming back so I can wait to pick it up, since I've already spent waaayy too much on these!!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by clara206
Pleasantry, Nuance and Merrily are the limited editions shades and the other 6 will become perm.

I got that news in a Taiwan Forum.

hmm, Merrily....

coachkitten

Well I am going to get a back up of Pleasantry now and I might have to pick up nuance and merrily just for collection sake. I don't want to regret not getting these colors! I am thankful that gentle and dainty will be back because those are two of my favorites!

Susanne

Quote:
ssad.gif

hey susi,,,,

ssad.gif

dainty and pleasantry were sold out at douglas...so i call at mac hamburg and she said they still have some...my mum will pick them up on wednesday...

I am glad you still got yours!!
thmbup.gif
Enjoy!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
WTF Pleasantry won't be coming back!?! That totally sucks!

shockt.gif
I am so glad I bought a backup...

Moxy

Thank you to all the girls on info about Gentle
thmbup.gif

I will pass it for now, I'd only get it if it was lilacky.
I have 3 blushes in total in my traincase(Dollymix, Don't be shy, Dainty) and i should be happy with that until my finances improve, right
yes.gif

anjelik_dreamin

I'm couldn't find this asked before but forgive me if it has been, but I was just wondering how does Nuance look on super pale people? My skin is sort of yellow toned, but it definately isn't warm...I'm worried it's going to look orange on me. Help would be much appreciated
smiles.gif