MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

~Crystal~

Yup I know that's probably what she meant, but with cosmetics... I thought it was also policy that any returns had to be binned and not resold, even if the customer says they haven't used it yet, to err on the side of safety and hygeine? Just in case it HAD actually been swatched or... something... I don't know... lol

dw about me- I don't know what I'm talking about
th_dunno.gif

lipglass_junkie

Holy crap!! I just tried out my Merrily blush that I got today, it's soo perfect for me. I love it even more than Love Thing, which I still really like, but the coolness of it makes it a little hard to use on my Very warm skintone. Merrily just gives me this great warm glow, this is officially my favorite out of the four I have!
yahoo.gif

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by anguria
Really?? Thats what i bought from this collection - Pleasantry,Nuance and Merrily LOL!
I think i need a backup of Nuance, its sooo beautiful and underrated. And Pleasantry.. they are only 3.5gr
angry.gif
Do i need backups
th_dunno.gif

It is true. MA told me that Pleasantry, Nuance and Merrily are limited.

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglass_junkie
Holy crap!! I just tried out my Merrily blush that I got today, it's soo perfect for me. I love it even more than Love Thing, which I still really like, but the coolness of it makes it a little hard to use on my Very warm skintone. Merrily just gives me this great warm glow, this is officially my favorite out of the four I have!
yahoo.gif

Ooh- may I ask what shade you are please? I really want to like Merrily... but I'm a little worried. Waiting for it to arrive
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

I am still debating Nuance. I think I want it, but I am afraid it will turn that weird shade of orange on me that Spaced Out Blush did. Have any NW15's successfully worn Nuance? Should I get it before it's too late? I have the other 2 LEs and love them both...

newagetomatoz

Now I'm really considering getting Nuance because then I'll have all three of the LEs, like Audrey. lol It looks pretty, but with CoC around the corner, I dunno...

purrtykitty

Poo, at least I already have Merrily and well, I guess I'd better get Pleasantry soon before it's gone. I'm quite surprised by Pleasantry being LE...I'd have guessed that one would be a perm. At least that means I can put off getting Dainty if the funds just aren't there.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Poo, at least I already have Merrily and well, I guess I'd better get Pleasantry soon before it's gone. I'm quite surprised by Pleasantry being LE...I'd have guessed that one would be a perm. At least that means I can put off getting Dainty if the funds just aren't there.

Oh Karin, you DEFINATELY need Pleasantry. That one is fabulous. I got Dainty the other day, and while it is pretty, it doesn't knock my socks off. I much prefer Pleasantry.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I am still debating Nuance. I think I want it, but I am afraid it will turn that weird shade of orange on me that Spaced Out Blush did. Have any NW15's successfully worn Nuance? Should I get it before it's too late? I have the other 2 LEs and love them both...

I dunno if this helps any. But I got Nuance cuz I thought itd be peachy but it pretty much looks like Hipness on me...................

th_dunno.gif
Thats about all i can say. but its pretty light though.

lipglass_junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
Ooh- may I ask what shade you are please? I really want to like Merrily... but I'm a little worried. Waiting for it to arrive
smiles.gif

I'm NW35, apparently, but regardless of that, I am VERY warmed toned. But from what I read on the thread, it seems like anyone can make any of the blushes work for them, it's just a matter of preferance. I know that full range of skintones have loved Merrily. HTH!

lipglass_junkie

I'm so sad, the minute I get a job, my counter decided its sold out of the 181 brush!
thmbdn.gif
I want it so bad tho, looks like I'll be making my first online purchase soon. And of course I don't want to pay shipping...

Looks like I'll have to get another mineralized blush to push my order to free shipping! Darnit...

lol
yahoo.gif

erine1881

Quote:
I'm so sad, the minute I get a job, my counter decided its sold out of the 181 brush!
thmbdn.gif
I want it so bad tho, looks like I'll be making my first online purchase soon. And of course I don't want to pay shipping...

Looks like I'll have to get another mineralized blush to push my order to free shipping! Darnit...

lol
yahoo.gif

lustre8 gets you free shipping with any purchase.
thmbup.gif

lipglass_junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
lustre8 gets you free shipping with any purchase.
thmbup.gif

shh!!!! You never told me that!

LALALALALA *can't hear you* LALALALALALA *Must buy another blush to get free shipping* LALALALALA

lol, thanks tho. I'm just enabling myself, I love those darn sonic chic blushes!

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole

im NW20 and i love Nuance i wear golden bronzer though and then Nuance lovely
i got Gentle and i like it
Dainty is cute and a great everyday color on me
Pleasantry is the most beautiful on me and i didnt buy a back up
th_wallbash.gif
and its sold out and i want to cry
crybaby.gif

meaffy

is the collection really pure mineral makeup because my skin is really sensitive and i break out easily! but dainty and pleasantry are too gorgeous to resist!
drools.gif

Moxy

Quote:
shh!!!! You never told me that!

LALALALALA *can't hear you* LALALALALALA *Must buy another blush to get free shipping* LALALALALA

lol, thanks tho. I'm just enabling myself, I love those darn sonic chic blushes!

Hahahaha, that was one of the funniest self-enabling posts ever
th_LMAO.gif
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaffy
is the collection really pure mineral makeup because my skin is really sensitive and i break out easily! but dainty and pleasantry are too gorgeous to resist!
drools.gif

I don't know about the ingredients, I have to admit I didn't even look at them, but I've got a sensitive skin as well, plus i think there's a lot of girls here who do and there hasn't been any reports about any problems so far
thmbup.gif
Plus you're right, Dainty and Pleasantry ARE too gorgeous to resist
yes.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee
im NW20 and i love Nuance i wear golden bronzer though and then Nuance lovely
i got Gentle and i like it
Dainty is cute and a great everyday color on me
Pleasantry is the most beautiful on me and i didnt buy a back up
th_wallbash.gif
and its sold out and i want to cry
crybaby.gif

It's not sold out in Zurich...
winks.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik_dreamin
Hmmm I'm not a bronzer sort of girl so it probably wouldn't look good on me.

I am neither, but I (NW20) love Warm Soul.