MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Now after hearing all of the raves I want gleeful!
smiles.gif
I fear I might be too fair for this color but I think as long as I use a 187/188 I should be able to sheer it out.

You're not too fair for it. I've used it with my 129 and it was fine.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I really start liking my Plasantry. I apply it on my bronzer and it looks so pretty! love it!

I love to wear it like that as well!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I really start liking my Plasantry. I apply it on my bronzer and it looks so pretty! love it!

Oh thanks for the inspiration. I will try Pleasantry over X-Rocks tomorrow.
thmbup.gif
I love Pleasantry, too. But it's hardly surprising. A pink blush? Sold and beloved
tong.gif

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
i just got gentle and i love it
smiles.gif

Gentle is my favorite blush out of the lot!
yes.gif

I wear it almost every day.

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Gentle is my favorite blush out of the lot!
yes.gif

I wear it almost every day.

yeah, i have gentle, warm soul, nuance, and pleasantry and gentle is now my favourite out of the ones i have.

pleasantry has got to be my least fave...i've only used it once though, maybe i should give it another chance.

Susanne

Quote:
yeah, i have gentle, warm soul, nuance, and pleasantry and gentle is now my favourite out of the ones i have.

pleasantry has got to be my least fave...i've only used it once though, maybe i should give it another chance.

ssad.gif

Try Pleasantry over a bronzer or a MSF like Warmed!

alka1

What do you guys think about the 181 brush? any good? I wanted to get it because it's LE but i'm not sure if I really need it. I guess it would be good for touch-ups throughout the day... any ideas?
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
What do you guys think about the 181 brush? any good? I wanted to get it because it's LE but i'm not sure if I really need it. I guess it would be good for touch-ups throughout the day... any ideas?
smiles.gif

It's a great blush brush - as well as applying your cheek colour, you can buff it into the skin. Handy, but it may not be necessary depending on what you already have.

Winthrop44

Do any NC15/NC20's like Love Joy used with a very light hand? I originally assumed it would be too dark for me but now I'm thinking it might look really pretty....

Peppahmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Do any NC15/NC20's like Love Joy used with a very light hand? I originally assumed it would be too dark for me but now I'm thinking it might look really pretty....

Funny you ask.. I'm that skin color & I just bought it a couple days ago
smiles.gif
when I first tried it on it was too dark, but I tried it with the brush for the mineral blushes & it applies so well.. so pretty. It makes me look like I have a little tan.

nadiya

Quote:

Pleasantry looks too cool on my lighter than NW15 skin by itself, but with my Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick over it it really works. I'm too pale for bronzer, but I think that would work too as others have said.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiya
Pleasantry looks too cool on my lighter than NW15 skin by itself, but with my Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick over it it really works. I'm too pale for bronzer, but I think that would work too as others have said.

I don't believe you. I'm paler than NW15 and I can wear bronzer. It's all about how you apply it.
tong.gif

Used correctly, you don't even really notice it, but it warms up the skin nicely.

blindpassion

Does anyone use fix+ when applying these?

I usually apply Northern Lights MSF without fix + and I tried it the other day by using Fix + on my brush, and it went on SO much more vibrant, I'd seriously suggest it for anyone wanting a more vibrant look from their MSFS. It made a huge difference to the look.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Does anyone use fix+ when applying these?

I usually apply Northern Lights MSF without fix + and I tried it the other day by using Fix + on my brush, and it went on SO much more vibrant, I'd seriously suggest it for anyone wanting a more vibrant look from their MSFS. It made a huge difference to the look.

iagree.gif
I love applying them with Fix+. They def. stay longer and look more vibrant
yes.gif

sherox

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Now after hearing all of the raves I want gleeful!
smiles.gif
I fear I might be too fair for this color but I think as long as I use a 187/188 I should be able to sheer it out.

I'm nc45 and I reeeally love mineralized blushes cause I can build them up to the color I want or just have a slight flush
smiles.gif
I found that the only one I have to use a 187 for is merilly - it's SUPER pigmented!

BaDKiTTy69

We cannot let this thread to die)))
Did anyone traveled with these? I am a little bit worried if I should take them with me on my vacation.

Heiaken

I've only travelled by bus with them and only about 300km and they were fine. Don't know about flying though..