MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Gentle looks like the pink powder in Dame Edna. Same pink with gold sheen.

That's why I want the powder from Dame Edna!
yes.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

I got Gleeful with the mineralize line this time.

You did?
thmbup.gif
What's it like?
Gleeful is #1 blush-to-buy for me atm, at least by other people's swatches
yes.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
^^^ Isn't it gorgeous??

I got Gleeful with the mineralize line this time.

It absolutely is! I was really sad that I got into MAC after this collection was already out of the stores so I had to get this blush I've heard so many great things of on ebay. But now it is here and tomorrow I will place it were it belongs.. on my cheeks
th_DANCE.gif

Luckily Gleeful is perm for the next six months. So I have enough time now. I mutate into a blush-junkie!
001_unsure.gif

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
It absolutely is! I was really sad that I got into MAC after this collection was already out of the stores so I had to get this blush I've heard so many great things of on ebay. But now it is here and tomorrow I will place it were it belongs.. on my cheeks
th_DANCE.gif

Luckily Gleeful is perm for the next six months. So I have enough time now. I mutate into a blush-junkie!
001_unsure.gif

Be afraid, be very afraid! Before Sonic Chic I had only one blush and now I have 5 and want more
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
You did?
thmbup.gif
What's it like?
Gleeful is #1 blush-to-buy for me atm, at least by other people's swatches
yes.gif

I really like Gleeful, more than Gentle I would say. It is like a darker version of Pleasantry for me, perfect for fall.

lukinamama

Quote:
I really like Gleeful, more than Gentle I would say. It is like a darker version of Pleasantry for me, perfect for fall.

I agree
yes.gif
gleeful is beautiful,perfect fall/winter color

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Be afraid, be very afraid! Before Sonic Chic I had only one blush and now I have 5 and want more
winks.gif

Oh now I'm scared
shockt.gif
I'm getting there, too. I can feel it. This special addiction is growing and growing. Oh I love blushes and how they make my cheeks so rosy
love.gif

Heiaken

Quote:
Oh I love blushes and how they make my cheeks so rosy
love.gif

Yep, it's like I don't look like a ghoul anymore
winks.gif

(ahem.. allthough I have to admit that looking like a ghoul was something I was after when I was younger..)

Moxy

Quote:
winks.gif

(ahem.. allthough I have to admit that looking like a ghoul was something I was after when I was younger..)

I just googled "ghoul"
lol.gif
Oh dear
greengrin.gif
But you're much prettier than that!!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
winks.gif

Me too when I was younger! But I changed a lot. I still have my long leather coat with the 80s collar in my closet. And I always dyed my hair black
smiles.gif
. I still would like my hair black (still love the contrast between super pale skin and dark hair) but I dislike how it looks when it grows out. Too big contrast to my natural colour because I am something between dark blonde/light brown
smiles.gif

Heiaken

Quote:
Me too when I was younger! But I changed a lot. I still have my long leather coat with the 80s collar in my closet. And I always dyed my hair black
smiles.gif
. I still would like my hair black (still love the contrast between super pale skin and dark hair) but I dislike how it looks when it grows out. Too big contrast to my natural colour because I am something between dark blonde/light brown
smiles.gif

I still could be classified as a goth, but maybe more cybergoth than a trad goth. I like colour, colurfull hair extensions and crazy high platform boots and I also wear them on a daily basis. I'm now a student but after high school I worked for two years and I'm so glad that allthough I worked in an office I could wear what ever I wanted and have my crazy hair
smiles.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
I still could be classified as a goth, but maybe more cybergoth than a trad goth. I like colour, colurfull hair extensions and crazy high platform boots and I also wear them on a daily basis. I'm now a student but after high school I worked for two years and I'm so glad that allthough I worked in an office I could wear what ever I wanted and have my crazy hair
smiles.gif

That's rare in an office
smiles.gif
I completely changed but I still like black clothes though. In the advertising industry however black clothes are very present but I like colours now a lot, too and don't want to miss purple or pink t-shirt days or t-shirts and blouses that match my e/s
smiles.gif
I love colours
bigheart.gif

Heiaken

Quote:
That's rare in an office
smiles.gif
I completely changed but I still like black clothes though. In the advertising industry however black clothes are very present but I like colours now a lot, too and don't want to miss purple or pink t-shirt days or t-shirts and blouses that match my e/s
smiles.gif
I love colours
bigheart.gif

it was very casual in there, but what can you really expect when theres a truck terminal in the lower floor
winks.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
it was very casual in there, but what can you really expect when theres a truck terminal in the lower floor
winks.gif

Oh, now I have images with check shirts my head
greengrin.gif

coachkitten

Now after hearing all of the raves I want gleeful!
smiles.gif
I fear I might be too fair for this color but I think as long as I use a 187/188 I should be able to sheer it out.