MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

CantAffordMAC

Ive been wearing Merrily a lot lately. Mama likey
graucho.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
I think I will get Love Thing and Gentle when they become pro just because I'm seriously lacking on the blush department. Before I got my three Sonic Chic blushes I only owned one that I used maybe a few times a year! These blushes have really converted me
winks.gif

So will these be part of the perm line or in Pro stores only?

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81

I thought the remaining 6 blushes will be perm at all locations?

blindpassion

Quote:

I think she meant to say "when they become perm"
as far as I know, they will be perm in MAC stores
smiles.gif

Including freestanding and pro. I am not sure about counters.

erine1881

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
I thought the remaining 6 blushes will be perm at all locations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I think she meant to say "when they become perm"
as far as I know, they will be perm in MAC stores
smiles.gif

Including freestanding and pro. I am not sure about counters.

EVERYWHERE!!!

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
hey girls...

its me...i am back from my holidays in germany...times run...
so i finally have pleasantry,gentle,dainty,nuance,love thing and merrily...
i love them all...but they dissapear at the half of the day...

I have the same problem
ssad.gif

Sanayhs

All you crazy people talking about how these converted you to start wearing blush...

You know what converted me? Foundation! It covers my natural pink flush when it's evening everything else out, so I need blush to look alive again.
smiles.gif

I refused to pay retail for any of these, but somehow I've still ended up with six...

Miss QQ

^^^
lol.gif
Me too! I only realised it when once, I thought I would just wear foundation and concealer(of course) when I had to go for an appointment to see my doctor. When I went to work after that, I was asked why I looked so pale today.
nonono.gif
Learnt my lesson.

Anyway, these blushes are up with mineral line displayer. They are down a dollar, which is about 70 cents US$. Should I get Gleeful? Is it more pink or brown?

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
^^^
lol.gif
Me too! I only realised it when once, I thought I would just wear foundation and concealer(of course) when I had to go for an appointment to see my doctor. When I went to work after that, I was asked why I looked so pale today.
nonono.gif
Learnt my lesson.

Same here! Same situation heehee
lol.gif

Quote:
Anyway, these blushes are up with mineral line displayer. They are down a dollar, which is about 70 cents US$. Should I get Gleeful? Is it more pink or brown?

Some said Gleeful is a toned down Merrily, less red and therefore better for me because I'm a blush application dumbass.
lol.gif
I intend to get Gleeful and Gentle now!

Miss QQ

^^^ Me too, I can't apply blush properly. I didn't get Merrily because it was sold out. Anyway, you may want to check out the Red She Said swatch thread. Someone showed Stark Naked and Gentle on her, and said they look alike. I'm adding Gleeful to my list, and Gentle on hold until I see stark naked.
smiles.gif

Moxy

Yeah I know, I've seen the Stark Naked and Gentle comparison swatches :nod: .
I'm still preferring Gentle after the swatches, and it'll be around for longer than the Red She said LE
smiles.gif

I can apply light blushes (i.e. Dainty or Don't be shy from Barbie) without a problem, but when it comes to darker colours I'm a big dork. So Gleeful will be my big challenge I will allow myself to embark upon
lol.gif

Moxy

Quote:
You will rock the challenge!
pretty.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

Heehee I hope so! I better not look like a clown with two red circles on my face lol
greengrin.gif

Hemons

I just ordered Gleeful. I should get it tomorrow. I hope it's not the dumbest one. I hope it's ok. I love, love, love these blushes!!! I am a blush girl since I'm pretty fair skinned (NW20) so I need all the help I can get. I like these WAY better than the Beauty Powder blushes from earlier this year. I started out with just two mineralize blushes (Warm Soul and Pleasantry) and now I think I have all of them. In fact, I was so worried about running out of my favorites, I bought a few of each of them. It sounds like from earlier in the thread that some of them might be permanent? Yahoooooooo!!!

mac_haul.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiez
Have anyone tried depotting these blushes before?

Don't do it! These won't depot at all. They have different pans on the bottom and they are highly breakable. You can try but I don't think that you will have much success!
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Don't do it! These won't depot at all. They have different pans on the bottom and they are highly breakable. You can try but I don't think that you will have much success!
smiles.gif

I second what she said and would like to add that the dome also means they wouldn't fit in your standard palette even if you COULD depot (which, of course, you can't).