MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

coachkitten

blindpassion I just wanted to say that you look gorgeous in your avatar!
smiles.gif

I am still debating on which ones I actually want now that we know that six of these babies will be coming back. It is so hard to decide!!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
smiles.gif

she definetly does!
yes.gif

theheidis

Quote:

I am still debating on which ones I actually want now that we know that six of these babies will be coming back. It is so hard to decide!!

which six are coming back? (and when)?

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheidis
which six are coming back? (and when)?

Six of the nine colors will be back on October 16th. Not sure which 6 yet though. That will be determined by which ones are the best sellers out of the Sonic Chic collection
smiles.gif

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanelAddicted
I think i've finally made a decision! I'll get Dainty and Gentle!

Yay!!
yahoo.gif
Those are the two I'm getting!!! I love them.

blindpassion

Quote:
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
she definetly does!
yes.gif

Awe you guys make me smile! you're so sweet thankyou! <3

darkishstar

Ahhhh... my list keeps changing.

Anyone think Dainty won't show up on NC30 skin?
And will Nuance be too orange?

Merrily
Gleeful
Pleasantry
Are what I really really want. I can't wait... just... 4 more... days...

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
Me too! I dont have any!
choochoo.gif
Perfect excuse to buy more
yahoo.gif

The ones I'm for sure getting are:
Merrily
Love Joy
Pleasantry

Maybes:
Danity
Gentle
Gleeful

Sigh, all the pretty blushes, and so little money.
thmbdn.gif

I don't have ANY either!
Merrily, Pleasantry, and Gleeful for sure.
Nuance (can't decide if it'll be too orange.)
Dainty (I have Alpha Girl.. and I'm not sure if Dainty will show up on NC30)

That's like... 5 BLUSHES!!!!

I plan on getting the following:

- Dainty
- Gentle
- Pleasantry

... however, I have this fear that when I get to the counter on Thursday that I will end up with more.
th_crazy.gif
Which I really shouldn't/can't do since I spent a ton on LJ sales and need to pick up a 188 brush, 2 15 pan palettes, 1 blush pan palette, Well Dressed Blush (Pro Pan) & Cultureclash Lip Glass from my freestanding store.
lecture.gif

damsel

i'm having a really hard time deciding what to get. after weeks of contemplation i've decided that i'll be getting pleasantry for sure. i'm not too keen on the others though. i kind of doubt that any of the brown ones will show up on me [warm soul, love joy...] nuance, may show up because it's more on the peach side, but who knows... argh! thursday needs to be here, like now so i can see these irl
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
i'm having a really hard time deciding what to get. after weeks of contemplation i've decided that i'll be getting pleasantry for sure. i'm not too keen on the others though. i kind of doubt that any of the brown ones will show up on me [warm soul, love joy...] nuance, may show up because it's more on the peach side, but who knows... argh! thursday needs to be here, like now so i can see these irl
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

When you see these in real life you might get more than one. I thought for sure I might get one or two but when I saw these in person it all changed. The texture of these is gorgeous and the colors are really awesome. Now I am having a hard time narrowing down my list!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
When you see these in real life you might get more than one. I thought for sure I might get one or two but when I saw these in person it all changed. The texture of these is gorgeous and the colors are really awesome. Now I am having a hard time narrowing down my list!
smiles.gif

That's why I am glad they will come back in fall, or at least six of them! I will buy Pleasantry, Gentle and Love Thing now as I love pinks for the summer and two or three more peachy ones for fall then
winks.gif

mollyv6

Well they're up on the site but with COMING SOON!
ssad.gif
I hope it changes today so I can next day air them and have 'em by tomorrow.

zuiahiah99

I was excited about this collection until i saw that they are $21!!
nonono.gif
But i still maybe able to pick up 1 or 2. but i can't wait to try them, i only have 2 blushes and would like to expand my look.

twilightessence

I wasn't really interested in this and the $21 price tag didn't change that LOL. But since you girls say they're coming back in October I'll wait. I'll have a lot more money then so no biggie. So thanks for the heads up, will be passing this collection for now.

elegant-one

Ahhhh, MAC don't torture us with the Coming Soon thing
smiles.gif
Somehow, I had a feeling they would be on the site this morning.

elegant-one

For those of you that have mentioned that you are afraid of blush because you don't want to look 'clown-ish', heres just a couple ideas that may help.

A 187 brush really helps, but whatever brush you have, apply your blush to where you like it. Then go back over it with loose powder/foundation with a thin brush like the 190 (i use one smaller but similar) to give it a lighter/feathery look on the edges.

You can use a very lightly damp sponge on powder blush to apply. This will give you a cream blush look with powder blush, making it blend into the skin better.

Lightly tap your blush on the back of your hand first, then apply to your cheeks. This will help you in giving a lighter touch.

HTH