MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
the texture is completely different. the mac mineralized blushes have an extremely soft texture and pack onto the makeup brush extremely easily, theyre really blendable as well. they apply like butter basically lol.
nars blushes are lovely but i dont really find them any different from standard mac blushes.

Whoa...Dainty looks sooooo beautiful on you
thmbup.gif

Thanks for those pics

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
just posted some pics in the swatches thread

Thanks a lot for those swatches. I love Dainty on you. This is what I am looking for
yahoo.gif

trollydolly

its such a beautiful blush, im so glad i got it after debating whether to or not, its the perfect fresh pink. il post swatches of the other blushes when i get them on monday.
oh and with regards to them weighing less than standard mac blushes i think its because they arent as dense if you know what i mean

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Whoa...Dainty looks sooooo beautiful on you
thmbup.gif

Thanks for those pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Thanks a lot for those swatches. I love Dainty on you. This is what I am looking for
yahoo.gif

Double ditto!
thmbup.gif
Absolutely gorgeous on you!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Double ditto!
thmbup.gif
Absolutely gorgeous on you!

Hey
smiles.gif
Which colors are you eyeing...if any? Gentle?

rbella

Trolly-You look beautiful!!

Ernie-Thanks for the updated swatches.

I'd like to see Pleasantry next to Pink Swoon. I wonder how similar the two are? I still love Dainty and Gentle. Those are my two must-haves!!!

postcard

I don't have pink swoon but I was looking at it when I purchased Pleasantry. Pleasantry is cooler, more blue. HTH.

rbella

^^^That does help. That might actually be better for me. I'm still on the fence, though. I'm so afraid the darned thing will sell out before I can get an up-close look at it. I don't feel comfortable buying it based on the swatches right now, but I also don't want to get if I'm not sure.....We'll see how this one plays out!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Hey
smiles.gif
Which colors are you eyeing...if any? Gentle?

I want to check out Dainty, Warm Soul, Gentle....and Love Thang. (I'm a big Keith Urban fan and may get that one for the name alone
tong.gif
)

vcanady

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Yes, you are right. I decided to get two colours and Warm Soul and Dainty are on my list. And I will look at Pleasantry.

And a clown is definitely better than a mime
winks.gif

Hell ya it is! Haha, I always apply too much blush, but I love it, so its all good!
yes.gif

Ernie

I'm a nc15 and my favorite is definitely Dainty, I could wear this every day, a true pale coral with a hint of sheen. Not too pink or orange.
I wore Nuance today and it's peachy/bronze on my skin.
I'm going to try a new one every day!

They are quite pigmented, but in a sheer kind of way, because of the sheen. A little goes a long way.

For me, Nars blushes are just too pigmented, except for Orgasm.

rbella

I appreciate your description of the shades, they are really helpful. I love Dainty so much. I think it will really suit me.

***Still loving NARS...I can't help it...Please don't throw things at me...Hopefully Newagetomatoz will still like me
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I want to check out Dainty, Warm Soul, Gentle....and Love Thang. (I'm a big Keith Urban fan and may get that one for the name alone
tong.gif
)

heat.gif
Keith Urban!
drools.gif
I have seen him in person 3 times... I love that man!
lol.gif

Susanne

Although I am disappointed we still haven't got this collection here, I have taken a look into my MAC book and could read that we got Flashtronic and Rushmetal last year on July 24th... Soo... there is still hope MAC hasn't forgotten us
winks.gif

neezer

i got to touch these today. Very smooth and silky feeling. Color payoff is great
smiles.gif
i hope to come back with some pictures tomorrow
smiles.gif

nunu

I'm still debating which blushers to get as i am nc43..I think pleaantry looks a lot like sweetness (BPB) and fashion frenzy (fafi) and i don't wear them much anyway so i think i'm crossing that one. This is going to be tough!!

mezzamy

have ordered gleeful and dainty - cant wait til they arrive! there will certainly be pictures galore once i get them
greengrin.gif

was tossing up between nuance and warm soul, but still cant decide. i have plenty of peach/nude/bronze shades so it's not like i really need either

how 'bronze' is warm soul and how 'peach/orange' is nuance?

melliquor

I am loving these more and more. I have tried Dainty, Gleeful, and Warm Soul and they are just amazing. Gleeful is very pigmented and I needed a very light hand but it was gorgeous.