MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
No, they are 25 in Canada...
not in US
check the US mac site, it will have the US prices.
smiles.gif

blindpassion, your new avatar pic is smashing!

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
th_LMAO.gif
Its soooo drivin me crazzzzy *reload* *reload* *reload* uggh

nope.gif
th_mad0217.gif
wacko.gif
th_crazy.gif

speaking of reloading the pages. i've been sitting here and pressing F5 like crazy cuz i think erin is going to her update today and i'm waiting for her to come back and show us the new goodies
cutey.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
speaking of reloading the pages. i've been sitting here and pressing F5 like crazy cuz i think erin is going to her update today and i'm waiting for her to come back and show us the new goodies
cutey.gif

lol.gif
I have been thinking about that all day too! Erine is usually on pretty late, east coast time, so I will be stalking more thoroughly later on
lol.gif

jenntoz

So, I asked live help when everything would be available for purchase & she said either tomorrow or Wed
thmbdn.gif

Did anyone else aske & have any different answers?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
lol.gif
I have been thinking about that all day too! Erine is usually on pretty late, east coast time, so I will be stalking more thoroughly later on
lol.gif

True! When I get up in the mornings at 6 or 7 AM she is usually still here
winkiss.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
Me wearing Pleasantry
thmbup.gif
Hope that helps who is still deciding what to buy. It's gorgeous!!
drools.gif

Gahhh, I love it! May I ask what your skintone is?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
So, I asked live help when everything would be available for purchase & she said either tomorrow or Wed
thmbdn.gif

Did anyone else aske & have any different answers?

Boo - the lady I spoke with said we will not be able to order for 24 hours
cry.gif

But, I'll still check hoping for a fake-out
tong.gif

blacktulip

Hi,
I was in Austria today and they to have delivery problems with Sonic Chic. So nothimg from these blushes for me
cry.gif

I guess I'll have to wait till October, I don't have enught money right now anyway
smiles.gif
I got peaches instead, because I wanted something peachy for the summer
smiles.gif

bis

Quote:
Dainty, Gentle & Warm Soul seem to be the 3 that most are choosing...hmmmm, interesting. Those 3 are my first picks too.

They are one of each type of colour I would say: Dainty is pink, Warm Soul a nice neutral brown and Gentle is a purplish pink. This was at least a reason for me
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

AHHHHH! The more pictures I see, the harder it is the decide which ones I want!
smiles.gif
Definates for me are Pleasantry, Gentle, Love Thing and Merrily. I am just SO afraid they will sell out before I can get them all. I have to decide on which 2 I want most before Thursday, and it's stressing me out
lol.gif
In the newest pics (thanks Luceuk!) I am thinking Gentle and Merrily, but I REALLY want Pleasantry and Love Thing too! Decisions, decisions...
cutey.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Is Love Thing really that dark in the pan IRL as it is in Luceuk's swatch thread pic?

It is dark, but it doesn't swatch as dark (on me). IMO they all swatch differently than they look in the pan.

Luceuk

Quote:
Is Love Thing really that dark in the pan IRL as it is in Luceuk's swatch thread pic?

It isn't that dark applied
thmbup.gif

I have close up pictures of the blushes, I'm just about to post them in the swatches thread.