MAC Tres Cheek discussion

shootergirlnc

I did! I got a BU of all 6, plus an extra BU of Immortal Flower from my counter before the restock happened online. Wish I would have waited on that extra BU cause I can't use my Pro card at counters. :/ Didn't want to miss out on getting a backup of it, and it was the last one they had.

Anyone getting BU with the restock?

rubytitania

I finally got my order today after the long weekend here in the UK - I'm so excited! I got Pink Tea, Immortal Flower and Modern Mandarin, along with Grand Galaxy, Rich Core, Modern Pewter and Superb from In Extra Dimension. How shall I wear them first??

wishonastar

I hear you UK ladies!!!! This whole Tres Cheek order bungle is pretty ridiculous.......
My order finally has a tracking number, but when I click on it it still just says: "parcel data received, awaiting collection" which is not even better than "In warehouse" in my opinion.
I am seriously debating ordering a whole second round just in case because they all say that they are still in stock NOW but by the time I find out that my first order has vaporized....they will probably be sold out!

And how silly is that that I would even consider dropping ANOTHER £100 just to insure that I get the things I already ordered and paid for?

Silly indeed.
Oh no, that is normal. Yodel always have that when they first get their courier order in which is basically when MAC dispatch it and I assume they all get put into a trolley for the courier company to collect from the warehouse. Then it will go back to get sorted to the different areas and then the status will change. Don't worry yet!

MrsB

I'm sorry everyone is struggling with MAC.co.uk still. I'm glad opted for a refund and re-ordered the four through selfridges. The initial four I ordered from MAC were refunded today which has to be a record. My Selfridges order also arrived today, and they have completely refunded all my shipping costs as the parcel was late - couldn't ask for better. If it's any help new blush orders seem to be going through okay now... I ordered MM and FoJ after this fiasco was highlighted to MAC and they have been dispatched already.

wishonastar

If it's any help new blush orders seem to be going through okay now... I ordered MM and FoJ after this fiasco was highlighted to MAC and they have been dispatched already.
That is good that you got the postage back from Selfridges, especially as it is so expensive. My blushes haven't been sent yet even though I phoned them today and was told they would probably go out this evening. We shall see...

Icecaramellatte

I caved and bought Pink Cult and Pink Tea last night. I just couldn't get it off my mind. I wore Pink Cult today and it showed up easily. I didn't have to pack on the color. I used the natural hair side of the Split Fiber Cheek brush. Did I really need it? Probably not. I probably could have had the same effect with Subtle Breeze blush. Well if you are about NC44, it will work for you. Will try the Pink Tea tomorrow. So as of now, I've become Team 5. I have all except Full of Joy.

internetchick

Went by the MAC counter today and bought their last Modern Mandarin. I told the MAC MA that I was shocked they had any left. I am not interested in BU though. I bought it for a blog giveaway. I completely forgot to see if they had Superb from ED, which would also make a great giveaway item. Doh!

Baby1black

plz let me know what u think of pink tea. i did not get it and went for pink cult,but as i have used it i do not think it is like so special just meh.

I caved and bought Pink Cult and Pink Tea last night. I just couldn't get it off my mind. I wore Pink Cult today and it showed up easily. I didn't have to pack on the color. I used the natural hair side of the Split Fiber Cheek brush. Did I really need it? Probably not. I probably could have had the same effect with Subtle Breeze blush. Well if you are about NC44, it will work for you. Will try the Pink Tea tomorrow. So as of now, I've become Team 5. I have all except Full of Joy.

Leeny

I feel like I should get a back up of one of the blushes but I can't decide between them. I'm sort of leaning between Immortal Flower and Lovecloud... If I had the funds (and if they were in stock), I'd probably back up all 6. LOL

Polaris

Oh yay! I finally received my IF and MM. I ordered it on Sunday night too.
noworry.gif
I'll start playing with them tomorrow!

GlamQueen21

I tried Modern Mandarin today and I love it! I even paired it with a little bit of Salsarose and Bite Of An Apple Blush and blended them out together and this is what I got:

Calla88

Nice look, those blushes look great on you! I plan on layering some blushes from Tres Chick tomorrow! What lip are you wearing?
I tried Modern Mandarin today and I love it! I even paired it with a little bit of Salsarose and Bite Of An Apple Blush and blended them out together and this is what I got:

Edelmc

Well for a collection I was originally going to skip cause I have been on a cream blush vibe lately I ended up with 3 blushers! I got peony pink, full of joy and lovecloud. I agree with everyone re the colours being beautifully wearable yet different to anything in macs perm line up. Thanks to the lovely specktra ladies who helped me with comparison advice.

MACina

thmbup.gif
.....I am so happy to hear that MrsB!

Enjoy your goodies!!!

If it's any help new blush orders seem to be going through okay now... I ordered MM and FoJ after this fiasco was highlighted to MAC and they have been dispatched already.

Latest posts