Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UK release dates

Does anyone know, will Novel Twist be available on the MAC UK website after the 2nd of August? I'd really love to see the new paintpots but we don't have a Selfridges in Edinburgh!
cutey.gif

ratoo

I think its a Selfridges exclusive, which if it is, I doubt it will be on the website. Balloonacy was a Selfridges exclusive and didn't make it on to the website. However, Selfridges do mail order. It might be worth looking at the pics on here when people get their orders, or looking on the Nordstroms website to get an idea of the products and phoning up and ordering when it comes out.

HTH

melliquor

When is Novel Twist being released here? I got some news of upcoming collections.

Alexander McQueen collection is a Harrods exclusive collection. I found out on Saturday when a MA told me at the pro store.

Painterly is being released in August and I am assuming it will be coming out with Rushmetal and Flashtronic because our collections are only released on the first Thursday of every month. I saw one of the Paint Pots and they are gorgeous. I can't wait to get them.

Also, got to glance at the 3D lipglasses and was told there are tiny particles in each one that has a different colour to give it a 3D effect. I saw an orange one and it was amazing. You can see like yellow and blue sparkling.

Also got to see Flashtronic and Northern Lights looks just like Porcelain Pink. I am not sure if i am going to get that one anymore. The eyeshadows from Flashtronic looks amazing.

Lissy Loo

Does this mean that all this new stuff will be available in stores next Thursday 2nd?? how excting, i wonder if Stansted airport will stock any of the new stuff as i am flying from there on Monday 6th

I know that when C Shock came out, House of Fraser London City had it on the shelves the week before it was due so i might go down there earlier than next Thursday to see if they do it again

shhh don't tell my Hubby
lol.gif

ritchieramone

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere (I haven't had time to check), but C-Shock has been restocked on maccosmetics.co.uk.

When I checked a moment ago, everything apart from Going Bananas was available.

melliquor

We have 5 collections being released on Thursday (listed below). I am going to be so broke this month.

Flashtronic
Rushmetal
Novel Twist (Selfridges Exclusive)
Painterly
3D

This is going to be my biggest haul EVER.

Lissy Loo

do any of you girls in the UK know if the airports stock the new releases at the same time as the MAC stores? I am flying out of Stansted on Monday and am wondering if i should wait and see if they have anything.

Lissy Loo

Just went to Selfridges in London and they had all of the new Collections out. It was nice and quiet in there aswell which was a bonus. I bought the Pro Brush set, Pearleriser, Cool Eye Pallette and a Technokohl eyeliner from the painterly range, I nearlly bought some of the piggies from Rushmetal and 3d lip glasses but didn't...and now i keep thinking about them

Lissa

The new collections are up on the UK website - Rushmetal, Flashtronic, In 3D and Painterly

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Loo
Just went to Selfridges in London and they had all of the new Collections out. It was nice and quiet in there aswell which was a bonus. I bought the Pro Brush set, Pearleriser, Cool Eye Pallette and a Technokohl eyeliner from the painterly range, I nearlly bought some of the piggies from Rushmetal and 3d lip glasses but didn't...and now i keep thinking about them

What time did you go? I was there about 10:30. I got everything I wanted except for a few 3D glosses and the eye powder brush. I think I will need to go back again.

Did you notice that Selfridges didn't have any of the blushes, beauty powders, lipsticks, and lipglosses from Novel Twist?

charzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Loo
do any of you girls in the UK know if the airports stock the new releases at the same time as the MAC stores? I am flying out of Stansted on Monday and am wondering if i should wait and see if they have anything.

I asked an MA (Christina in the Covent Garden branch, she is incredibly nice, showed me Flashtronic on Wednesday!), and she said that all branches should get the collections. I'll be going to Gatwick on Saturday so I'll let you know if I see any of the new collections!

ratoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by charzz
I asked an MA (Christina in the Covent Garden branch, she is incredibly nice, showed me Flashtronic on Wednesday!), and she said that all branches should get the collections. I'll be going to Gatwick on Saturday so I'll let you know if I see any of the new collections!

Slightly OT but I love the staff at Covent Garden, they are really nice - I haven't met a bad one yet!

Lissy Loo

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
What time did you go? I was there about 10:30. I got everything I wanted except for a few 3D glosses and the eye powder brush. I think I will need to go back again.

Did you notice that Selfridges didn't have any of the blushes, beauty powders, lipsticks, and lipglosses from Novel Twist?

I went down at 12:30pm and everything from Novel Twist was out, which is what i bought, they must have just put them out

amy_forster

Apparently none of the colour products from novel twist are coming to the UK. So that means none of the novel twist blushes or novel twist paint-pots etc will be coming. :confused:

Wannabe Junkie

Has anyone seen Painterly in store? My other half went to Harvey Nics today to get me a few bits and apparently they didn't have any paint pots, the SA did say something that he didn't catch so I'm not sure if they're not stocking them.

Just trying to work out whether to order online or wait.

glam8babe

Does anyone know when EXACTLY blue storm/smoke signals is out in september? and the Mcqueen collection in october? they always seem to get the dates wrong on the other threads

Silent

UK release dates are nearly always the first Thursday of the Month. However with collections like McQueen that apparantly aren't getting a general release (ie, store exclusives) it could well be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts