Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

i've finalized my lists for tuesday
yes.gif

partylicious pigment

troublemaker, baby's on fire and hellraiser dazzle lipsticks

all 6 LE shadows

i'll get later with a tartan tale, and if the rumours about the dazzle lipsticks maybe becoming permenant [like cremesheens did] then i'll get more then.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm very excited for dare to wear! sassy grass is going to be awesome!
smiles.gif

Thankfully the eyeshadows don't interest me at all. I'd be in big trouble as I pretty much want all the glosses and lipsticks as it is.
th_rolleye0014.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
DARE TO WEAR WHHOOP WHOOP!!! ALL THE SHADOWS WILL BE MINE! hehehe
smiles.gif

tell me about it!
greengrin.gif

i'm so glad i'm doing nothing on tuesday so i can stake out the mac site! god i need a life!
mac_addict.gif

Kirsty

After fully intending to skip all collections, my list for now is:

Digipops:
- Baby's on Fire l/s
- Naughty You l/s

I wanted hot sass too, but trying to cut back & it's not really an everyday l/s. Trying not to cave & get hellraiser, its too sheer.

DTW
- Bold & Brash l/g
- Gimme That!
- Dare to Dare (possibly)

Sassy Grass & Shockaholic seem to be hott. I think they are both nice, but I already have MUFE 92 (the bomb) & a dupe in Sugarpills Poison Plum. I have green eyes and always think I shouldn't go for greens. Plus I wouldn't know where to start with this one, it intimidates me
greengrin.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
tell me about it!
greengrin.gif

i'm so glad i'm doing nothing on tuesday so i can stake out the mac site! god i need a life!
mac_addict.gif

I know what you mean, I'll be sitting at home checking the Mac site regularly on Tuesday. I'm also trying to figure out how to make it to Mac on Thursday, I'll have the children with me all week, so either take them with me
nope.gif
or go after my husband comes home (late night shopping is on Thursdays in Kingston thankfully). Bit sad really...
001_unsure.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
So next week its Digipops and Dare to wear, right?

Yes, and Alice + Olivia (online and Harrods exclusive)!

Anitacska

Right, I think I have my list for Tuesday...
mac_wishlist.gif

Dazzle lipsticks:
Naughty You
Troublemaker
Baby's On Fire
Hot Sass
Infused With Glam

Dazzleglasses:
Boys Go Crazy
Fabulous Fun
Glamour OD
Spanking Rich

ALL Dare to Wear lipglasses

Alice + Olivia:
Partylicious pigm
If It's Pink d/g
Sparklicious d/g

Then on Thursday or whenever I make it to my Mac counter I'll check out the other 5 dazzle lipsticks that might possibly interest me: Snazzy, Sweet Bits, Win Win, Hellraiser, Liquid Lurex and possibly Hi-Falutin dazzleglass too.

mac_haul.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif
Bring on Tuesday!!!
th_DANCE.gif

NatalieMT

I have made a list too, eek! I've tried to be restrained!

A+O
Later pigment.
Partylicious pigment.

However I'm sort of going between getting both or totally skipping...

Digi Pop
Glaringly Hip l/s.
Naughty You or Troublemaker l/s (see which is better in person!).
Win-Win l/s.
Hi-Falutin l/g.

I might also get Babys On Fire but I have so many reds already.

Dare To Wear
Aqua e/s.
Crazy Cool e/s.
I will probably choose another 1/2 e/s based on how they look and same for the l/g. Too hard to decide from swatches alone at this point!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Wow, Anitacska. Another haul to be proud of!
th_drool.gif

Thanks.
winks.gif
Not sure my husband would agree though...

I've been thinking about whether or not to get Later pigment, but I don't really use dark pigments, however, according to Temptalia's swatches, it's so pretty. Maybe I'll get it when it's repromoted (with Villans, isn't it?).

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Thanks.
winks.gif
Not sure my husband would agree though...

I've been thinking about whether or not to get Later pigment, but I don't really use dark pigments, however, according to Temptalia's swatches, it's so pretty. Maybe I'll get it when it's repromoted (with Villans, isn't it?).

it's repromoted with A Tartan Tale
yes.gif

i'm doing the same, skipping it now because i have my eye on a dress instead
smiles.gif

Kirsty

I got a sample of it the other day. Swatched it once & haven't rushed back to wear it yet.
th_dunno.gif
It is pretty though. I wouldn't buy the FS as I have Young Punk. They are sim enough for me.

Partylicious is h.o.t.t hot! If it sparkles is pretty much Pink Opal re-packaged.

Anitacska

I have Young Punk, have worn it once or twice so far. So maybe won't get Later at all then. I also have Pink Opal which I love, but don't need another jar of it. Thanks for the heads up Kirsty!
thmbup.gif

Kirsty

Here is a swatch of Later & young punk together from the swatch forum, so you might want to check it out before taking my word for it
lol.gif
You can see they are not identical, but for me they are close enough. Young punk is more glittery & Later has more depth, but the colours are the same family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
Later. vs young punk MES, black GPS, black GPS layered with glitters, Fertile eyeshadow, Top hat eyeshadow, and deep purple pigment
natural lighting (indoor)
later.jpg

If It Sparkles vs Pink Opal
natural lighting (indoor)
IfItSparkles.jpg

bathroom lighting so you can see the sparkles in if it sparkles, but not in pink opal
IfItSparkles2.jpg

dirtyprincess

Right then i am being SUPER restrained !

DARE TO WEAR
Bold n brash l/g
Sassy green e/s
Gimme that l/g

DIGI POP
Naughty you ?

spunky

wheeee! tomorrow!
th_DANCE.gif

by the end of the week i'll be flat broke, but with some AMAZING new make up! i've also just bought the sweetie cakes quad from a lovely lady on here, and perfect topping is in the post
greengrin.gif
can't wait to play with my goodies!

i have to get new foundation though, can't decide whether i want to go for MAC or Illamasqua. depends on how they look/feel in person
yes.gif

Anitacska

Has anyone started stalking the Mac website yet? I admit, I have looked a few times this evening.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Hope it's up early tomorrow, want to take the children to see Shrek in 3D from 2 pm, so need to be able to order by then!
yes.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Has anyone started stalking the Mac website yet? I admit, I have looked a few times this evening.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Hope it's up early tomorrow, want to take the children to see Shrek in 3D from 2 pm, so need to be able to order by then!
yes.gif

hehe no, not yet, but i'm setting my alarm so i'll be up early tomorrow to start my stalking
smiles.gif

enjoy the film!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts