Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

First off, hi
smiles.gif
I've been lurking for a while cause I'm kinda shy.. but I have to start posting sometime.. I'm sure you all don't bite
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
it's probably been built, they'll just be making it live. apparently you can find info on fabulous felines on the US site, but you can't see photos or buy anything yet
th_dunno.gif

I saw the Dare to Wear lipglosses online about a week ago after I searched for it.. but it had no "Add To Bag" button.. and then it disappeared about an hour afterward.. it was so frustrating!

Is anyone else getting really twitchy waiting for this? I can hardly sit still!

LMD84

Quote:
have you got your boys at work searching for them?
tong.gif

lol! not today! i'm on a day off so just sat at home. i have been watching true blood on my pc and was about to watch some gossip girl.... but now waiting for this! i have done all my housework though so have got a free day which is good!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
First off, hi
smiles.gif
I've been lurking for a while cause I'm kinda shy.. but I have to start posting sometime.. I'm sure you all don't bite
smiles.gif

I saw the Dare to Wear lipglosses online about a week ago after I searched for it.. but it had no "Add To Bag" button.. and then it disappeared about an hour afterward.. it was so frustrating!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
i'm pleased you are posting with us now!
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
First off, hi
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

don't be shy! we're nice here
smiles.gif

i'm starting to relax a wee bit now, i don't think anything will sell out before they get everything live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
lol! not today! i'm on a day off so just sat at home. i have been watching true blood on my pc and was about to watch some gossip girl.... but now waiting for this! i have done all my housework though so have got a free day which is good!

nice! enjoy it
smiles.gif
i've got a pile of ironing to do after this
ssad.gif
not fun!

AndSparkle

Quote:
don't be shy! we're nice here
smiles.gif

i'm starting to relax a wee bit now, i don't think anything will sell out before they get everything live.

nice! enjoy it
smiles.gif
i've got a pile of ironing to do after this
ssad.gif
not fun!

Very true.. I think it's just the want-but-can't-have-it-yet.. I'm pretty impatient..

spunky

Quote:
Very true.. I think it's just the want-but-can't-have-it-yet.. I'm pretty impatient..

it's all up now if you use the search button or go to eyeshadows/lipsticks and look for them. the what's new bit isn't working for me yet anyway.

AndSparkle

Quote:
it's all up now if you use the search button or go to eyeshadows/lipsticks and look for them. the what's new bit isn't working for me yet anyway.

Thanks a lot
smiles.gif

Also, does anyone know whether we are getting the Digi Pops dazzleglasses? I was told we were by a MAC artist but they're nowhere to be found..
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

I've checked out without them. I'm fed up of waiting, and WSITN's video on Digi Pops mentioned nothing about the dazzleglasses and he had the press release in front of him. I really wanted those and all! I might see if any US sites ship internationally and try and get them that way.. thank god it's my birthday next week!
smiles.gif

Kirsty

In the US, the dazzleglasses are only avail at Nordstrom as this collection is originally a Nordstrom annivesary (i think) col.. When the Digipops collection later hits the MAC stores, it will be without the d/g. So perhaps we are not getting them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiesmom
I know that the lipsticks are being released in free standing stores tomorrow, right? Could someone clarify for me if the dazzleglasses are also being released? I want to get my hands on Boys Go Crazy but my Nordstroms was sold out as well. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
The dazzleglasses were Nordstrom exclusive. Only the collection of lipsticks will be released at counters/stores.

AndSparkle

Oooh. I know that Nordstrom do international delivery so I might try and get them from there.. thanks for the info
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Oooh. I know that Nordstrom do international delivery so I might try and get them from there.. thanks for the info
smiles.gif

i've tried that before and it didn't work. they only ship certain items
ssad.gif

give it a try, but i doubt it'll work
nope.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
i've tried that before and it didn't work. they only ship certain items
ssad.gif

give it a try, but i doubt it'll work
nope.gif

That sucks! Thanks for the heads up
smiles.gif
Looks like I'm gonna have to trawl through a few sites to find them..

spunky

Quote:
That sucks! Thanks for the heads up
smiles.gif
Looks like I'm gonna have to trawl through a few sites to find them..

you could try a seller on ebay called my-boo-kitty, she might have it and she's a great seller
smiles.gif

i can't think of any other way to get them other than CP, but quite a few shades have sold out
ssad.gif

spunky

Quote:
Thanks a lot, I'll have a look now. And yeah.. it's all the popular shades I wanted.
ssad.gif

ssad.gif
hope you can get the ones you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts