Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

if it does come on the site today i bet it will be from about 11am onwards... i am keeping my fingers crossed! i want those glosses!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
if it does come on the site today i bet it will be from about 11am onwards... i am keeping my fingers crossed! i want those glosses!

nothing there just now, even using the search thingy. i put in 'partylicious', 'zingy' and 'hellraiser' and it's giving me nothing
cry.gif

is this what junkies feel like when they're waiting on their next fix? i need my new MAC!

Kirsty

My computer has been painfully slow all morning.
ssad.gif
It took me 1/2 an hour to load one page. But now I have fixed it just in time! Phew!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
My computer has been painfully slow all morning.
ssad.gif
It took me 1/2 an hour to load one page. But now I have fixed it just in time! Phew!

that would have given me palpatations!

Anitacska

Really weird, can't see any of the collection products, when I click on a collection it doesn't load properly. I can search individually, but that's all.
ssad.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
same. and the DTW shadows. partylicious is looking very lonely in my basket just now!

th_LMAO.gif
^

The collection sections in "whats new" wont load yet, they have still not been built. We are all to eager & shop before they have properly updated the site.

spunky

it's probably been built, they'll just be making it live. apparently you can find info on fabulous felines on the US site, but you can't see photos or buy anything yet
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

and i'm still wiating for the dare to wear shadows! they need to join the glosses in my basket and then i can check out and chill!
tong.gif

Kirsty

I want to buy four of the shadows after the look Temptalia did, but it would cost approx £45 for one look
lol.gif
No chance. I wouldn't know what to do with them after that.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
and i'm still wiating for the dare to wear shadows! they need to join the glosses in my basket and then i can check out and chill!
tong.gif

have you got your boys at work searching for them?
tong.gif

Anitacska

I'm waiting for the dazzleglasses and dazzle lipsticks. But if they don't go live before I have to leave, I'll just check out with the other stuff. I was really keen to get the A+O stuff today as it's online exclusive, and I've got that sitting in my basket now (plus the DTW glosses).
th_DANCE.gif

Kirsty

I wouldn't have thought they would be too long comming. My guess is everything will be up by 12-12.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts