Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I would start stalking the website on Tuesday because A+O will be online exclusive (+Harrods) and it will sell out quickly for sure!

i had a cp for the A&O stuff so that isn't an issue for me. but i think i'll start stalking on the tuesday anyways - dare to wear is what i am most excited for! yay!

spunky

is it next tuesday [the 3rd] that the new ones should go online? i need to know when to get my bum-groove in the sofa ready for refreshing the site!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
is it next tuesday [the 3rd] that the new ones should go online? i need to know when to get my bum-groove in the sofa ready for refreshing the site!

yeah but i bet it will be the wednesday when they pop up... mac are so slow recently!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah but i bet it will be the wednesday when they pop up... mac are so slow recently!

I bet Tuesday pm.
winks.gif
Let's see who wins.
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I bet Tuesday pm.
winks.gif
Let's see who wins.
th_DANCE.gif

you're on!
smiles.gif
hee hee!

also Susanne said the fall nail trend polishes were coming out with felines in Germany... so September my wallet will be crying at me i think!

Anitacska

Quote:
you're on!
smiles.gif
hee hee!

also Susanne said the fall nail trend polishes were coming out with felines in Germany... so September my wallet will be crying at me i think!

Luckily for me I'm not into nail polishes. Actually I'm not that interested in the Felines collection other than the Palace Pedigree bit, and some of the lipsticks and mineralize blushes from the other two.

ilexica

I really want the leopard quad from fabulous felines, and the blushes. Luckily I can take or leave the rest.

Kirsty

The only thing from FF that interests me are the liquid liners. Sadly there are about 4 colours I love
ssad.gif

On a good note. I bought 2 bottles of Angel perfume from a seller on here & she included generous samples of all the A+O pigments
th_DANCE.gif

spunky

my macpro student kit arrived! it contained:

e/s pans in carbon, electric eel, embark, orange, brun, omega, cork, gesso, purple haze, all that glitters, amber lights, brule, chrome yellow, cranberry and electra

blush pans in pink swoon, format and raizinesque

ccb in hush

lip pencil in spice and chestnut

eye kohl in smoulder

clear lipglass

blush and shadow palettes and a kit bag
smiles.gif
exciting!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
The only thing from FF that interests me are the liquid liners. Sadly there are about 4 colours I love
ssad.gif

On a good note. I bought 2 bottles of Angel perfume from a seller on here & she included generous samples of all the A+O pigments
th_DANCE.gif

the new liners are all going to be perm! so buy at your leisure!
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
the new liners are all going to be perm! so buy at your leisure!
smiles.gif

i'm so glad about that, takes about 7 items off my list
th_DANCE.gif

sunsetbeauty15

nothing from FF really grabs me :/
i cant wait for more msfs ! i got my first msf yesterday from the CCO and im officially OBCESSED i love it so much i need more !!!!!!
msf_addict.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbeauty15
nothing from FF really grabs me :/
i cant wait for more msfs ! i got my first msf yesterday from the CCO and im officially OBCESSED i love it so much i need more !!!!!!
msf_addict.gif

which one did you get?

sunsetbeauty15

Quote:
yes msf's are awesome but very addictive! and yes please spill on which one you bought!
smiles.gif

comfort it was only £13 not £19 which i thourght was a great deal !
i used it as a bronzer and it looks so natural and pretty on my skin tone !
i really really really really want perfect topping
ssad.gif

xxxxxxxx

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbeauty15
comfort it was only £13 not £19 which i thourght was a great deal !
i used it as a bronzer and it looks so natural and pretty on my skin tone !
i really really really really want perfect topping
ssad.gif

xxxxxxxx

gotta love the cco prices!
smiles.gif
perfect topping is one of my faves to use as a highlight
smiles.gif
you can often find it in the sales section of specktra though which is good. or check ebay - there are a couple of decent sellers on there.

Anitacska

iagree.gif
I'm getting pretty excited about the Dazzle lipsticks, Dazzleglasses and Dare To Wear lipglosses. Also Partylicious pigment and If It's Pink Dazzleglass creme from Alice + Olivia. I hope the info was correct and we're really getting them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts