Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

No, she's not got it
ssad.gif
I think I'll try and save the money.. unless it does pop up on the site, but I don't think it's likely now.

Kirsty

There is a seller on here callued marusia. I've bought from her before without a hitch.

here is a link to her sale.
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f184/m...-daily-162287/

She is a business seller so you will see most of her stuff is BNIB bought from a supplier to sell on. She has mentioned a few times (and even includes it on her business card) that if you are looking for something specific, send her a message & she will see what she can do. It may be worth leaving a comment on her thread?

Just a thought
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

Is this hitting stores Thursday then? I'm caused myself some confusion, I was planning on hitting up my local counter Thursday because I thought I'd get in there quick.

Might have to order a few bits online anyway by the sounds of things...

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
you could try a seller on ebay called my-boo-kitty, she might have it and she's a great seller
smiles.gif

i can't think of any other way to get them other than CP, but quite a few shades have sold out
ssad.gif

I second my boo kitty! She's great, reasonable prices and fast delivery.

Everything is now up on the mac site as normal, no need to search for items
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Oh what a bummer about the dazzleglasses. If I'd known in advance, I would have asked for a cp. Oh well, I guess it's too late now.
ssad.gif

Oh well, at least I won't spend more money, my (not so) little order cost me £193.50 as it is.

Kirsty

I got:

Baby's on Fire l/s
Naughty You l/s
Gimme That! l/g
Bold & Brash l/g

A mere £54
th_DANCE.gif
I stayed strong & resisted Dare to Dare l/g & the e/s

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
Is this hitting stores Thursday then? I'm caused myself some confusion, I was planning on hitting up my local counter Thursday because I thought I'd get in there quick.

Might have to order a few bits online anyway by the sounds of things...

everything but alice + olivia will be in store
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Oh what a bummer about the dazzleglasses. If I'd known in advance, I would have asked for a cp. Oh well, I guess it's too late now.
ssad.gif

Oh well, at least I won't spend more money, my (not so) little order cost me £193.50 as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I got:

Baby's on Fire l/s
Naughty You l/s
Gimme That! l/g
Bold & Brash l/g

A mere £54
th_DANCE.gif
I stayed strong & resisted Dare to Dare l/g & the e/s

i spent £118 - 3 lipsticks, 6 shadows and a pigment
smiles.gif

LMD84

£62 for my haul which isn't bad! although i got my a&o stuff a month ago so i guess you could add £30 to my total because of that!
tong.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
There is a seller on here callued marusia. I've bought from her before without a hitch.

here is a link to her sale.
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f184/m...-daily-162287/

She is a business seller so you will see most of her stuff is BNIB bought from a supplier to sell on. She has mentioned a few times (and even includes it on her business card) that if you are looking for something specific, send her a message & she will see what she can do. It may be worth leaving a comment on her thread?

Just a thought
smiles.gif

Wow, everyone is so helpful here! Thank you
greengrin.gif

I ended up spending £80.. I'm amazed I didn't cave in and buy something else because of the dazzleglazzes... but I'd rather wait with the pro shades until I'm in London again and can get pans, and I want to check out the texture of the lipglasses before I buy anymore.

Anitacska, I think I would of been the same.. I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned anywhere though. Pretty annoying cause I'm not really interested in FF or VV atm.
th_dunno.gif

Anitacska

I have e-mailed Mac and asked about the dazzleglasses, I'll let you know what they say. I keep thinking about them, but I guess there's nothing I can do now. Oh well, maybe I'll find them on MUA or something. But they did seem pretty sheer in Temptalia's swatches, and I did get all the DTW glosses and 2 dazzleglass ceremes from A+O, so it's okay really.
smiles.gif

When do you think we can expect our boxes? I'm hoping to have it by Friday. I'm also planning to check out the rest of the dazzle lipsticks that day.
th_DANCE.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I have e-mailed Mac and asked about the dazzleglasses, I'll let you know what they say. I keep thinking about them, but I guess there's nothing I can do now. Oh well, maybe I'll find them on MUA or something. But they did seem pretty sheer in Temptalia's swatches, and I did get all the DTW glosses and 2 dazzleglass ceremes from A+O, so it's okay really.
smiles.gif

When do you think we can expect our boxes? I'm hoping to have it by Friday. I'm also planning to check out the rest of the dazzle lipsticks that day.
th_DANCE.gif

Thank you
smiles.gif

They did seem sheer, but I was hoping to layer them under some lipsticks and see how they turned out, although in a way some of them looked really quite pretty just on their own.. especially Glamour OD and Hi-Falutin'.. it kinda reminds of how the HK glosses looked in terms of the sheer jelly look you got with the pink, purple and orange glosses.
I might go back and get the I.Want.Candy dazzleglass creme but I'm afraid it'll just make my teeth look yellow.

I live in Coventry, so I think I'll get mine quite soon.. I'd say Thursday.. if I had ordered before 12 it probably would have been tomorrow.. for some reason I always get my packages really quickly..
choochoo.gif

dirtyprincess

Ok people i need your advice
My total stands at £40 with sassy grass,bold and brash and gimme that!
Now then do i get a dazzle lipstick,another eyeshadow or a third l/g from dare to wear in so bad ?
I cant decide !!!! Or does anyone have a free shipping code ?
Thanks in advance x

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Now then do i get a dazzle lipstick,another eyeshadow or a third l/g from dare to wear in so bad ?
Thanks in advance x

Well, how is your lipstick, eyeshadow and lipgloss collection and what colours etc do you use? I'd base it on that tbh. I'd say the lipglass though as it's a different/new formula and it's LE. The lipsticks seem like they slide a bit and the most of the eyeshadows are PRO anyway
smiles.gif

GoldenFairy

I got all but one of the dare to wear glosses, three eyeshadows, Later pigment, Morning After np and So Rich So Pretty np. I want to see the dazzle lipsticks in person and may pick up a few if they look wearable.

Hope you all got what you wanted!

By the way Partylicious pigment has sold out on the UK website now.

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Thanks in advance x

I would go for So Bad - that colour looks tasty!
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Ok ladies So bad has been added to my cart and im checking out !!! Thankyou so much xxx

Awesome, let us know how it works out
th_DANCE.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Partylicious is sold out! :O

i am so glad that was the first thing in my basket!

i'm going to the counter tomorrow to pick up Naughty You lipstick, someone on the digipops thread said that it doesn't look like much swatched, but on your lips it's amazing. that's all the persuasion i need to buy it
th_LMAO.gif

hope everyone's boxes turn up in the next couple days so you can enjoy your hauls
th_DANCE.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Partylicious is sold out! :O

Oh wow, they must have only got a very few of them. It sold out even more quickly than Stereo Rose!
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts