Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

After all the talk of dazzleglasses yesterday, I was inspired to pull one out this morning. It was a nice change. I don't often wear my dazzleglass' or lipglass as I don't really like wearing my hair up & if your hair is down..forget about it.

Hopefully boxes will arrive on friday *fingers crossed*

banana1234

so this isnt out til tomorrow at counters/stores?

does anyone have a shipping code? i forgot to order gimmie that,and i dont want to pay for delivery again
ssad.gif

Kirsty

I think it's pretty rare we get a free shipping code (and if we do, MAC usually send an email). It sucks cause the US get one every 5 mins. I'd love one atm, too.

Anitacska

Argh, trying to get any sense out of Mac MUAs is a bl**dy nightmare!
angry.gif
I phoned my local counter to see if they're getting the dazzleglasses since they're out in Finland, so don't see any reason why we're not getting it. The MUA I spoke to had no idea. She was telling me about the DTW glosses, and regular dazzleglasses. Anyway, it seems they're not getting them.

Phoned another store where the MUAs are always a lot more clued up, the one I spoke to thought they might be Harvey Nichols exclusive and might go online tomorrow.
th_confused_new.gif
She said she'll call me back.

I phoned Harvey Nichols, the guy I spoke to said I should call back tomorrow, so I asked if it was possible to check now, he said yes, then came back and said he'll call me back.

Now... waiting...
tumbleweed.gif
Oh and still no reply from Mac online!
angry.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Later pigment is now sold out as well!

oh well, looks like i'll be waiting till TT for that pigment
yes.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
oh well, looks like i'll be waiting till TT for that pigment
yes.gif

I need to see that one in person anyway.

Okay, I now have a definite answer about the Dazzleglasses, and we are definitely NOT getting them for whatever reason.

Thanks to the lovely Heidi (pinkbasset) I'm getting a CP from Finland, although it's gonna cost me more, but then I always want things really badly that I can't have, so serves me right.
th_LMAO.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I need to see that one in person anyway.

Okay, I now have a definite answer about the Dazzleglasses, and we are definitely NOT getting them for whatever reason.

Thanks to the lovely Heidi (pinkbasset) I'm getting a CP from Finland, although it's gonna cost me more, but then I always want things really badly that I can't have, so serves me right.
th_LMAO.gif

Thanks for letting us know
smiles.gif
That sucks tbh, but I'm actually more wound up that noone knew about it.. or there was no information released telling us that we weren't getting them! I'm gonna try and live without them, I have so many dazzleglasses altready and my purse will thank me at the end of the month!

As for wanting things you can't have.. I know that feeling well..
winks.gif

spunky

have you guys had your confirmation emails yet? normally mine don't come through till after my box has arrived, but i'm looking forward to it so much i'm starting to worry
th_confused_new.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
have you guys had your confirmation emails yet? normally mine don't come through till after my box has arrived, but i'm looking forward to it so much i'm starting to worry
th_confused_new.gif

No! However, I looked at the confirmation email earlier, and it was all weird with a "?" infront of the first number in the price.. and then no total at all.. but then when I looked at my account on the website.. it said it's been dispatched? So I dunno what's happening.
th_dunno.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
No! However, I looked at the confirmation email earlier, and it was all weird with a "?" infront of the first number in the price.. and then no total at all.. but then when I looked at my account on the website.. it said it's been dispatched? So I dunno what's happening.
th_dunno.gif

mine was the same, dont panic, check ur order status on the mac website in your account

spunky

phew! mine says 'despatched' so with any luck it'll arrive tomorrow afternoon.
so by the time i get back from the counter i'll have a box waiting for me in the house.

my quad from the lady on here should be here friday/saturday so i'll get started on depotting then
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Mine says dispatched too!
th_DANCE.gif
So I'm hoping it'll be delivered tomorrow!
mac_boxday.gif
Then I'll probably go to Kingston on Friday (taking the children to see Toy Story 3 in 3D - by the way Shrek 3D was great!
winks.gif
), and/or Guildford on Saturday to check out the rest of the collection.
mac_haul.gif

AndSparkle

Mine says dispatched too.. and I just got my email about 2 seconds ago.
greengrin.gif

I think I'll get up early to get ready and wait for the delivery man so I can instantly start playing with my goodies when it arrives.. I can't wait to get my little black box! <3 Haha, how sad am I?
lol.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Mine says dispatched too.. and I just got my email about 2 seconds ago.
greengrin.gif

I think I'll get up early to get ready and wait for the delivery man so I can instantly start playing with my goodies when it arrives.. I can't wait to get my little black box! <3 Haha, how sad am I?
lol.gif

Yep, my e-mail's just arrived too!
lol.gif
I hope my delivery guy gets here early, sometimes my box only comes in the evening.
ssad.gif

LMD84

mine will be arriving today too!
smiles.gif
usually i get it first thing in the morning because i get it delievered to my shop
smiles.gif
so it arrives with various sony products
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Mine's out for delivery! Off to have a VERY quick shower, so I don't miss the delivery man (or have to answer the door naked
th_LMAO.gif
).

Kirsty

Yay mine has been despatched, too! A whole day earlier than normal.
th_DANCE.gif
mine usually gets here around 12. Yippeeeeee

Just set up a swap for Sassy Grass, too.
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

I JUST got my little.. or in this case.. my big black box..
th_DANCE.gif

I think I'll post my initial impressions in the Dare to Wear discussion.. I don't want to go *too* off topic
tong.gif

And I think I'll do the Alice+Olivia stuff in that discussion too.. although right now, I'm playing to my hearts content with the Dare to Wear stuff.. so it might be a while...
th_DANCE.gif
mac_haul.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts