Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Ooh, lucky you. No sign of mine yet. I got all excited when the postman came, but no black box yet.
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Ooh, lucky you. No sign of mine yet. I got all excited when the postman came, but no black box yet.
ssad.gif

th_cheerup.gif
It'll be there soon
smiles.gif
Have you checked the tracking to see if it's on the van?

Kirsty

It usually just says out for delivery 6.00 am on mine & thats the most update you will get.

I was just looking on the MAC site toying over Zingy & Going bananas and noticed that hardly any stuff from In the Groove is sold out. None of the shadows or blushes. And Instanc Chic from PAP, too. that one suprises me, I thought it would be one of the first to sell out. It was such a hot product.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
th_cheerup.gif
It'll be there soon
smiles.gif
Have you checked the tracking to see if it's on the van?

Yes, it is on the van! I'm just being impatient.
yes.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
It usually just says out for delivery 6.00 am on mine & thats the most update you will get.

I was just looking on the MAC site toying over Zingy & Going bananas and noticed that hardly any stuff from In the Groove is sold out. None of the shadows or blushes. And Instanc Chic from PAP, too. that one suprises me, I thought it would be one of the first to sell out. It was such a hot product.

Weird, huh? There's also a ton of stuff from To The Beach in the Going, Going, Gone section, pretty much everything but Marine Life and Hipness.
th_dunno.gif

spunky

Quote:
Oh wow I didnt see anything from TTb but the lustredrops.

Come on package!!!! you're late!

so's mine
ssad.gif

according to the DHL tracking number, it's with the courier for delivery, but nobody's rang my doorbell yet
ssad.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Oh wow I didnt see anything from TTb but the lustredrops.

Come on package!!!! you're late!

There were loads of them just a week ago, but you're right, now it's only the lustredrops. Wonder if the others were only put in there by mistake? Or they only had one or two of each thing and they're all sold out.
th_dunno.gif

Still no box.

Kirsty

They usually sit on Goodbyes for a while after being sold out (like the studio stick foundations in there atm) weird. I wonder where they have gone
th_dunno.gif

Arg I want the lustredrops too. Stop tempting me! evil goodbye section.

AndSparkle

Probably all gone to CCO's etc.. normally they like get rid of them after about 3 months.. and they've updated the site with new Faves etc.. so I'm guessing that's what's happening.

Still no boxes?! That sucks!
ssad.gif

Anitacska

I'm going to Bicester (or Gunwharf) CCO on the 16th, will check out if anything's ended up there.

I really need to do some cleaning, but instead I'm just sitting here reading the forums and waiting for my box. Somebody give me a kick up the arse!
lecture.gif

Kirsty

Oh my good golly.
thud.gif

The lipglasses are the best i've ever bought from MAC (from anywhere even). They are totally backup x 10 worthy. I now get what everyone means about being a "whipped" texture as opposed to liquid.

I'm really finding it hard not to order more dtw lipglasses & 2 shadows.

The lipsticks are cute, too. Although I wish Baby's on Fire had red glitters & not silver.
th_dunno.gif

spunky

my box came too
greengrin.gif

the shadows are GORGEOUS. sassy grass... oh my! love it!

lipsticks are nice, but for some reason mine smell really strongly. i know MAC lippies have a vanilla scent, but i swatched them on my hand like half an hour ago and the scent is still really strong. weird.

i think i'll pop into harvey nick's tomorrow before i get the bus to glasgow and pick up naughty you lipstick because troublemaker is so nice! pink lipsticks with glitter = happy rachel!

&i'm with Kirsty - baby's on fire would look so much better with red glitter, but it's still a pretty lipstick
smiles.gif

Anitacska

I got my box!
th_DANCE.gif
Everything is gorgeous! I love the dazzle lipsticks, really don't know why some people hate them, they're not that glittery imo. I also love all the DTW glosses, and the A+O dazzleglass cremes.
drools.gif

I haven't really tried anything yet, just swatched the lipsticks on my hand, the only one I'm not too excited about right now is Baby's On Fire, it's not as dazzle-y as the others, but it might grow on me eventually. I can't wait to check out the rest of the lipsticks, I have another 5 maybes, there's a strong possibility that they'll become definites.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Oh my good golly.
thud.gif

The lipglasses are the best i've ever bought from MAC (from anywhere even). They are totally backup x 10 worthy. I now get what everyone means about being a "whipped" texture as opposed to liquid.

I'm really finding it hard not to order more dtw lipglasses & 2 shadows.

The lipsticks are cute, too. Although I wish Baby's on Fire had red glitters & not silver.
th_dunno.gif

In terms of opacity, yes.. but I'm not sure about the texture.. it feels too thick?
And the only reason I've not brought more glosses is cause I'm skint!
th_dunno.gif
lol.gif

LMD84

the dare to wear glosses have just become my favourite lip gloss! i need them all now! they are amazing!!
mac_addict.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
my box came too
greengrin.gif

the shadows are GORGEOUS. sassy grass... oh my! love it!

lipsticks are nice, but for some reason mine smell really strongly. i know MAC lippies have a vanilla scent, but i swatched them on my hand like half an hour ago and the scent is still really strong. weird.

i think i'll pop into harvey nick's tomorrow before i get the bus to glasgow and pick up naughty you lipstick because troublemaker is so nice! pink lipsticks with glitter = happy rachel!

&i'm with Kirsty - baby's on fire would look so much better with red glitter, but it's still a pretty lipstick
smiles.gif

Agreed with the shadows!
smiles.gif

How is Troublemaker? I wanted it but it looked gritty so I passed..I think I might regret it if it's not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I got my box!
th_DANCE.gif
Everything is gorgeous! I love the dazzle lipsticks, really don't know why some people hate them, they're not that glittery imo. I also love all the DTW glosses, and the A+O dazzleglass cremes.
drools.gif

I haven't really tried anything yet, just swatched the lipsticks on my hand, the only one I'm not too excited about right now is Baby's On Fire, it's not as dazzle-y as the others, but it might grow on me eventually. I can't wait to check out the rest of the lipsticks, I have another 5 maybes, there's a strong possibility that they'll become definites.

I only just tried my A+O dazzleglass cremes about 2 minutes ago.. I didn't wanna take the DtW lipglass off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the dare to wear glosses have just become my favourite lip gloss! i need them all now! they are amazing!!
mac_addict.gif

I want them all.. but can't get them all! The word lucky comes to mind
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Agreed with the shadows!
smiles.gif

How is Troublemaker? I wanted it but it looked gritty so I passed..I think I might regret it if it's not..

it's not gritty on me at all! it's so pretty
smiles.gif

am i right in thinking that next month's launch includes FF?

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
it's not gritty on me at all! it's so pretty
smiles.gif

am i right in thinking that next month's launch includes FF?

Oooooo. I'm so lucky its my birthday next week..I think a visit to the MAC store in Brum is in order.. god help the artists who will be on duty.. I'll be there for hours!
lol.gif

As for FF, I'm not sure.. I think I might email and ask though, cause I'm going to London and I wanna see if they have a price list available for the pro store, so I could kill two birds with one stone.
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts