Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
the only one I'm not too excited about right now is Baby's On Fire, it's not as dazzle-y as the others, but it might grow on me eventually.

A few people said that in the discussion thread. I hadn't noticed that it was less sparkly than my Naughty You, so perhaps this one isn't either? Maybe it's because the glitter is a similar colour to the lipstick base, whereas Hellraiser & Liquid Lurex have different colour glitter
th_dunno.gif
I'm very happy with the dazzlyness of them.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the dare to wear glosses have just become my favourite lip gloss! i need them all now! they are amazing!!
mac_addict.gif

Mine too! Although I don't want them all. The other colours aren't very me. I just want more of these 2 plus a few Dare to Dares
lol.gif

Thank goodness Fab Felines is a total blow for me. Yay!

Anitacska

I've tried on Baby's On Fire and took pictures, they're on the Digi Pops swatch thread if anyone's interested along with the swatches of the dazzle lipsticks I've just got. I like BOF but I agree, red or gold glitter would've been better.

Kirsty

ITA with gold glitter. Theres nothing worse than left over silver glitter on lips. crack whore, anyone?

So is Fab Feline & Venomous Villains out next month? I really want to back-up the lipglasses as I have this silly feeling that when I finish these I won't be able to find more in the Clearance bin or anywhere. But if VV is out next month, I need to forget it & move on.

Anitacska

I found this from a bit earlier on this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
August - Dare to wear, Digi Pops
September - Fabulous Felines, Viva Glam, Rodarte, Nail Trend
October - Venomous Villains, Pro Longwear

Apparently VV only comes out on 30th September in the States, so we'll only get it in October.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Agreed with the shadows!
smiles.gif

How is Troublemaker? I wanted it but it looked gritty so I passed..I think I might regret it if it's not..

I only just tried my A+O dazzleglass cremes about 2 minutes ago.. I didn't wanna take the DtW lipglass off!

I want them all.. but can't get them all! The word lucky comes to mind
tong.gif

I'm really weird about not wiping things off to try on others, I've still only tried Baby's On Fire on, waiting for it to disappear before I try on something else.
shrugs.gif
(Also, my daughter's friend is here at the moment and I don't want her to think I'm weird wearing different coloured lipsticks and lipglosses every 10 minutes.
th_LMAO.gif
)

dirtyprincess

Im so sad !!! I popped upstairs for literally 2 minutes and my delivery came and went JUST like that !!!!! Arghhhh............now i have to wait in alll day tomorrow. Humph i want to p;lay with my beautiful goodies x

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Im so sad !!! I popped upstairs for literally 2 minutes and my delivery came and went JUST like that !!!!! Arghhhh............now i have to wait in alll day tomorrow. Humph i want to p;lay with my beautiful goodies x

Oh no, what a bummer!
ssad.gif
I hate it when that happens. I have been known to leave a post-it-note on the door saying "back in 10 mins, please wait!" Hope you get your goodies tomorrow.

AndSparkle

Quote:
I'm really weird about not wiping things off to try on others, I've still only tried Baby's On Fire on, waiting for it to disappear before I try on something else.
shrugs.gif
(Also, my daughter's friend is here at the moment and I don't want her to think I'm weird wearing different coloured lipsticks and lipglosses every 10 minutes.
th_LMAO.gif
)

lmao.gif

I can't do that tbh.. I'm so excited I wanna try them all on.. although the DtW lipglosses were a bitch to get off
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess

Omg! That sucks
ssad.gif
Are your delivery men always so impatient? Hopefully it'll come earlyish tomorrow. :S

Anitacska

^ Oh no.
ssad.gif
Have you checked with DHL? Also, what did the MUAs say at Mac, why didn't they have DTW? I was told they're getting it at the counter.

I've now tried on Dare to Dare (it's not worn off yet, so not trying on anything else tonight
lol.gif
) and it's very pretty. Not sure it's that unique, but very pretty for sure.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
angry.gif
well. my box hasnt arrived and i went to my local mac and dare to wear was no where to be seen.

blinks.gif
That's weird :S I thought DtW would be in counters/stores?

Quote:
^ Oh no.
ssad.gif
Have you checked with DHL? Also, what did the MUAs say at Mac, why didn't they have DTW? I was told they're getting it at the counter.

I've now tried on Dare to Dare (it's not worn off yet, so not trying on anything else tonight
lol.gif
) and it's very pretty. Not sure it's that unique, but very pretty for sure.

Haha, I wish I had your willpower!
lol.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
blinks.gif
That's weird :S I thought DtW would be in counters/stores?

Haha, I wish I had your willpower!
lol.gif

I just hate the thought of wasting the stuff. Weird, I know.

banana1234

i only wanted gimmie that, i will go back on sunday, see if it is there.. grr! if it is gone by sunday, i will take it as a sign!

Kirsty

Was going to venture to the Nottingham store this lunchtime, I hope it is out.
th_confused_new.gif
I can't resist Dare to Dare.

I swatched Electric Fuchscia & Gimme That together last night. I can't believe I though they were similar, they are miles apart, of course GT being 1mil x more gorgeous.

I swatched it with about 4 other colours on my hand & thought i'd ask my bf which one he liked, to which he asked "What are they?"
nope.gif
me: "lipgloss" him: pointing to Gimme That "What..you put that on your lips!? jesus how bright is it!"
lol.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i've got lots of depotting and arranging palettes to do today
smiles.gif
quite looking forward to it
th_DANCE.gif

Have fun!
smiles.gif

I've got 12 B2M empties, do you know if I can use them for dazzle lipsticks?

Kirsty

They are in black packaging, so maybe.

Just got back from the store. I bought Going Bananas, Zingy & Dare to Dare to add to my stash
th_DANCE.gif

I was the only person in there for like 20 minutes :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts