Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

I was planning on popping to the Kingston counter, but my strange and grumpy children don't want to go and see Toy Story 3 in the cinema today, so I'm stuck at home.
ssad.gif
I'm going to Guildford tomorrow (on my own!), so it's not a disaster and I'm pretty sure nothing will be sold out, they always get more stock than Kingston anyway. The MUAs are much nicer in Guildford as well.

I will ask about the B2M, I hope it'll be alright, it's 2 free lipsticks worth in there!

NatalieMT

I went to buy all my goodies yesterday!
greengrin.gif
Counter had everything out early in the morning so it seems weird that some locations had no clue about the collection.

I picked up Aqua e/s, Dare to Dare, Gimme That, Win-Win, Naughty You, Hot Sass and Fleur Power blush and a new 187 just for kicks. Mine is shedding like crazy lately but I've had it ages.

spunky

i don't know about B2M these days. the Frasers counter told me i can't get trend-based lipsticks anymore, but the Harvey Nichols counter don't seem to care what you take, as long as it's lipstick
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
angry.gif
well. my box hasnt arrived and i went to my local mac and dare to wear was no where to be seen.

aw i hope that your box arrives soon hun!

banana1234

eugh, my boyfriend left the package at work, luckily, it is open tomorrow, so we can go get it... he bought me flowers yesterday though,so i cant be too mad at him!

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I just hate the thought of wasting the stuff. Weird, I know.

Not weird at all.. just willing to be patient!
yes.gif

Quote:
i only wanted gimmie that, i will go back on sunday, see if it is there.. grr! if it is gone by sunday, i will take it as a sign!

To me it seems like nothing is selling out online, so I wouldn't say there's a rush so far. Hope you get it!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I swatched it with about 4 other colours on my hand & thought i'd ask my bf which one he liked, to which he asked "What are they?"
nope.gif
me: "lipgloss" him: pointing to Gimme That "What..you put that on your lips!? jesus how bright is it!"
lol.gif

I wish my now ex-bf had that sense of humour about make up.. very lucky!
winks.gif

Quote:
I was planning on popping to the Kingston counter, but my strange and grumpy children don't want to go and see Toy Story 3 in the cinema today, so I'm stuck at home.
ssad.gif
I'm going to Guildford tomorrow (on my own!), so it's not a disaster and I'm pretty sure nothing will be sold out, they always get more stock than Kingston anyway. The MUAs are much nicer in Guildford as well.

I will ask about the B2M, I hope it'll be alright, it's 2 free lipsticks worth in there!

I hope you're able to B2M for them! I'd find it weird if you couldn't cause they're in regular packaging..

Quote:
eugh, my boyfriend left the package at work, luckily, it is open tomorrow, so we can go get it... he bought me flowers yesterday though,so i cant be too mad at him!

Awh, that's so sweet
smiles.gif

dirtyprincess

Ive got my things !!! Squeeeee everything is so pretty !
So much for being restrained....i ordered online and got gimme that,so bad,bold and brash l/g and then sassy grass e/s. Then today i went and got lime e/s and going bananas- i love this collection so much x

LMD84

i'm pleased you guys all have your goodies! i am rocking mine stuff today! love the dare to wear collection so much!

spunky

i'm so lazy! i've not done my depotting yet, so that's today's task - after playing around with my new shadows. gotta look good when you're getting a bus, right?
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm so lazy! i've not done my depotting yet, so that's today's task - after playing around with my new shadows. gotta look good when you're getting a bus, right?
tong.gif

i had a depotting session last night. sassy grass was fine using the heat method too. i read that somebodies cracked but mine was ok
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
my boyfriend was pulling my leg, when i got to his house he thrust my mac box at me
smiles.gif

That is quite awesome
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Ive got my things !!! Squeeeee everything is so pretty !
So much for being restrained....i ordered online and got gimme that,so bad,bold and brash l/g and then sassy grass e/s. Then today i went and got lime e/s and going bananas- i love this collection so much x

I'm want all the pro colours.. but I'm trying to restrain myself until I go to London next month.. it is so hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
tong.gif

Always
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i had a depotting session last night. sassy grass was fine using the heat method too. i read that somebodies cracked but mine was ok
smiles.gif

thank god for that.. I've not depotted yet, and I was somewhat reluctant to after I heard that. Phew!

Anitacska

I went to Guildford today and got 6 more of the Dazzle lipsticks. They didn't have testers for Hot Sass and Naughty You for some reason (they still had some in the drawer, they weren't sold out), but I already had those, so didn't matter. The only ones I didn't get in the end were Wham and Smash Hit.

But I'm such a doofus, I completely forgot to ask about B2M, so I came home with my B2M empties still in my bag.
th_wallbash.gif
Never mind, I'll use them next time.

Checked out the DTW eyeshadows too, but nothing interested me. I already have Going Bananas and don't like mattes.

AndSparkle

Quote:
I went to Guildford today and got 6 more of the Dazzle lipsticks. They didn't have testers for Hot Sass and Naughty You for some reason (they still had some in the drawer, they weren't sold out), but I already had those, so didn't matter. The only ones I didn't get in the end were Wham and Smash Hit.

But I'm such a doofus, I completely forgot to ask about B2M, so I came home with my B2M empties still in my bag.
th_wallbash.gif
Never mind, I'll use them next time.

Checked out the DTWE eyeshadows too, but nothing interested me. I already have Going Bananas and don't like mattes.

Haha, why is it you always get to the counter and forget about B2Ming? I must have had my B2M stuff for about 9 months.. and I've still not remembered to get rid of it!
lol.gif

Also, does anyone know an email address to contact MAC about pro prices and collections? They only seem to have the "email an artist" form.. but I'm not sure they would really be able to help?

DollyGirl92

I'm backkk!

What did you girls get from Dare to Wear? I'm trying hard to skip but crazy cool is calling out to me and I think I need it!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I'm backkk!

What did you girls get from Dare to Wear? I'm trying hard to skip but crazy cool is calling out to me and I think I need it!

awww we missed you! how was your holiday?

i got the 6 LE shadows [all depotted with no problems], 3 dazzle lippies and partylicious piggie which i pressed and is drying out on my heater
smiles.gif

and the really good news - i found 5 B2M empties in a bag beside my makeup tower thing
greengrin.gif
so i might go get a regualr perm shadow, depot it and get 2 more dazzle lippies
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
They do have a very sneaky link for the normal contact form here:

MAC Cosmetics UK | Email Us

It's almost hidden, but I found it.
th_remoteImage-61.gif
lol.gif

busted.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Thank you!
greengrin.gif

I'll let you know if I get anything interesting about collection release dates and if I do manage to get pro prices, I'll have to post it somewhere so other UK people don't have to look as much as I've been having to
tong.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I'm backkk!

th_welcomeback2.png

I got all the DTW lipglasses, 11 dazzle lipsticks, 2 A+O dazzleglass cremes and Partylicious pigment. And there's 4 dazzleglasses on their way from Finland (since they weren't launched here).
choochoo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts