Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
It's only online and at Harrods, although 2 of the pigments are already sold out..

Plus the purple nail polish.

Kirsty

I'm loving Naughty You, it's very pink & sparkly. It makes me feel like Barbie when i'm wearing it..but I like to feel like barbie now & then
smiles.gif

shmooby

from the new collections I got hang loose blush, crazy cool eyeshadow and partylicious pigment.

quick question, have they made some of the pro colours perm on the regular UK website? ie atlantic blue, winkle, free to be etc? I heard they were going to be perm in stores, but said nothing about online. I really want winkle and lucky green, but can't afford them yet.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmooby
from the new collections I got hang loose blush, crazy cool eyeshadow and partylicious pigment.

quick question, have they made some of the pro colours perm on the regular UK website? ie atlantic blue, winkle, free to be etc? I heard they were going to be perm in stores, but said nothing about online. I really want winkle and lucky green, but can't afford them yet.

i think free to be and lucky green are perm, but atlantic blue and winkle are part of dare to wear, that's why they're showing up on the eyeshadow page
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Liquid Lurex is now sold out on the website.

I got 11 of the dazzle lipsticks, now I'm thinking I might as well get the two I didn't get (Wham and Smash Hit) even though I wasn't too crazy about them. Did anyone get those? Do you like them? I love all the others, especially Infused with Glam, the bright pink ones and Snazzy.
smiles.gif

spunky

i'm going to get snazzy soon, it looks so pretty and seeing as it's almost autumn it sounds like a perfect colour
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

I'm going to buy some dare to wear glasses on thursday when I take the guide dog pup for his trip to MAC and meeting with the supervisor (he loves MAC as they love him, he gets lots of cuddles)

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I'm going to buy some dare to wear glasses on thursday when I take the guide dog pup for his trip to MAC and meeting with the supervisor (he loves MAC as they love him, he gets lots of cuddles)

cuuute

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92

awwh! can you blame them? he sounds lovely!

i'm so excited! i've just applied for a couple of jobs and joined a gym
smiles.gif
getting my ass in shape and earning pennies to spend at MAC
greengrin.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
awwh! can you blame them? he sounds lovely!

i'm so excited! i've just applied for a couple of jobs and joined a gym
smiles.gif
getting my ass in shape and earning pennies to spend at MAC
greengrin.gif

Haha, I did the exact same today.. hopefully they will favour my shortness and I'll be able to work as an elf..
lol.gif

Also.. I got an email back from mac this morning.. and she basically said that I should ring up the mail order line and get a quote for each individual pro product.. ergh.

I'm quite surprised that none of the DtW lipglosses have sold out.. I'm still trying to hold on as much as I can for them...I'm still skint.
th_dunno.gif

spunky

Quote:
Haha, I did the exact same today.. hopefully they will favour my shortness and I'll be able to work as an elf..
lol.gif

Also.. I got an email back from mac this morning.. and she basically said that I should ring up the mail order line and get a quote for each individual pro product.. ergh.

I'm quite surprised that none of the DtW lipglosses have sold out.. I'm still trying to hold on as much as I can for them...I'm still skint.
th_dunno.gif

haha i never thought of using my shortness as an advantage! great idea! i've applied for a bank [booooo] and lush [yaaaaaaay!] i know which i'd prefer, but as long as i'm not working in the same conditions as i was at primark, i don't mind too much.

really? i seem to recall the prices are the same as regular products at the store in London unless you have a pro card. not much help if you're wanting pro items, but it might give you a rough idea of what you'd be spending.

AndSparkle

Quote:
haha i never thought of using my shortness as an advantage! great idea! i've applied for a bank [booooo] and lush [yaaaaaaay!] i know which i'd prefer, but as long as i'm not working in the same conditions as i was at primark, i don't mind too much.

really? i seem to recall the prices are the same as regular products at the store in London unless you have a pro card. not much help if you're wanting pro items, but it might give you a rough idea of what you'd be spending.

Hahaha I'm 19 on wednesday.. and I'm 4"11.. I figured I should try and get in on the joke that is my height..
th_LMAO.gif

Oooo.. I'm waiting for Lush positions to appear in my local store.. but I've applied for the elf job and boots.. so I'd kinda like one of those two first tbh.. and plus boots = discounts
greengrin.gif

Yeah I thought the e/s and l/g would be around that but I'm kinda wondering about mixing mediums etc.. it really sucks trying to find info on all of it!

spunky

Quote:
Hahaha I'm 19 on wednesday.. and I'm 4"11.. I figured I should try and get in on the joke that is my height..
th_LMAO.gif

Oooo.. I'm waiting for Lush positions to appear in my local store.. but I've applied for the elf job and boots.. so I'd kinda like one of those two first tbh.. and plus boots = discounts
greengrin.gif

Yeah I thought the e/s and l/g would be around that but I'm kinda wondering about mixing mediums etc.. it really sucks trying to find info on all of it!

awww yay! happy birthday for then!
greengrin.gif

isn't being an elf kinda seasonal though? there's not much demand for them in summer
tong.gif
i'd kill to work for lush, just because i hate putting retainers in my piercings but if i get the bank one first, then so be it. a job's a job.

i have no idea about them. i'd imagine they'd be about £15-17 but that's a total guess. someone else might know
yes.gif

Kirsty

I'm applying for my dream job tomorrow. I hope i'm not too late, it was posted a week ago, but the lady who you call is out on business & hasn't been answering her phone. *worries*

I don't know what my chances are as I have no retail experience or make-up training, but neither are essential just preferred. Hell, she can only laugh & say no
lol.gif
I would looooove to leave my current job as the pay is crud & i'm treated as the skivvy.

AndSparkle

Quote:
awww yay! happy birthday for then!
greengrin.gif

isn't being an elf kinda seasonal though? there's not much demand for them in summer
tong.gif
i'd kill to work for lush, just because i hate putting retainers in my piercings but if i get the bank one first, then so be it. a job's a job.

i have no idea about them. i'd imagine they'd be about £15-17 but that's a total guess. someone else might know
yes.gif

Thank you
greengrin.gif

Yeah, it's seasonal.. but it's money, and it's quite flexible with hours etc so it suits me cause I'm back at college next month. Plus, I've never had a job, so it's easier to get in with seasonal positions then the perm, it gets me experience etc. Probably why I got an email from boots saying there was a "high volume of applications" and I have "missed out"..
th_dunno.gif
weeping.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I'm applying for my dream job tomorrow. I hope i'm not too late, it was posted a week ago, but the lady who you call is out on business & hasn't been answering her phone. *worries*

I don't know what my chances are as I have no retail experience or make-up training, but neither are essential just preferred. Hell, she can only laugh & say no
lol.gif
I would looooove to leave my current job as the pay is crud & i'm treated as the skivvy.

good luck! what is it?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty

lol.gif

good luck Kirsty!
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts