Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I'm applying for my dream job tomorrow. I hope i'm not too late, it was posted a week ago, but the lady who you call is out on business & hasn't been answering her phone. *worries*

I don't know what my chances are as I have no retail experience or make-up training, but neither are essential just preferred. Hell, she can only laugh & say no
lol.gif
I would looooove to leave my current job as the pay is crud & i'm treated as the skivvy.

Good luck! *crosses fingers*

Anitacska

Good luck to all of you applying for jobs. Happy birthday to AndSparkle!
happybirthday.gif

Well, I went back for Smash Hit and Wham and managed to B2M for them, so they were both free, yay!
mac_haul.gif
Now I have all the dazzle lipsticks. I really like the ones I've tried to far, they are one of my favourite lipsticks from Mac.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
Ooo, anitaska was that you on Temptalia the other day?

I'm unsure which dare to wear glasses to get, I want em' all!

In the no-make up look post Temptalia did?

Anitacska

Yep, that was me.
yes.gif

Get all the DTW glosses, they are limited edition and will all sell out for sure. I love mine, they're all gorgeous!

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Yep, that was me.
yes.gif

Get all the DTW glosses, they are limited edition and will all sell out for sure. I love mine, they're all gorgeous!

I loved your look! The blush was gorgeous - it really suits your skintone.
yes.gif

As for the DtW glosses.. still not sold out online.. I've said this so many times, but I'm really quite surprised..

Anitacska

Aaw, thank you!
blush-anim-cl.gif
I love Light Flush, it's one of my favourite MSFs.

I'm surprised about the DTW glosses too, but also none of the DTW eyeshadows are sold out yet. I guess it's good news, I hate it when things sell out within days.
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

I wish MSF's worked for me.. I have blonde and only the light side really works for me, the darker side makes me look like an oiled lobster! Thank god there has been some lighter mineralize blushes.. I can get away with them thankfully!

Agreed.. although, I think that the timing for this collection was a bit wrong, I would have put it at the start of summer, when all the brights are really coming out.. now that people know about FF and VV, I think those who are interested in that are saving for it.. or just skipping the mattes.. I wish they could of just re-released C-Shock tbh.. I'm so gutted I wasn't into mac then, cause that was just right up my alley.
ssad.gif
Hopefully wonder woman will provide something legendary...

Anitacska

Yeah, I skipped the DTW eyeshadows as I don't like mattes and already have Going Bananas. Love the glittery lipsticks, DTW glosses and can't wait for my 4 dazzleglasses to come from Finland.
smiles.gif

dirtyprincess

Quote:
Yep, that was me.
yes.gif

Do you have a link ? I cant find it x

spunky

what are the chances of the dazzle lipsticks selling out? i want to pick up snazzy, but there's an AMAZING deal on in town just now at a piercing/tattoo studio - all piercings £10 and tattoos £50/hour so i'm going to stock up on cheapie bodymods! 3 piercings and 4 little tattoos for between £60-80? bargain!

and i know 'good tattoos aren't cheap' but this is a re-opening offer till the end of the month and i can't afford to miss it
tong.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
All the best Kirsty!!

Happt Birthday AndSparkle
smiles.gif

Quote:
Good luck to all of you applying for jobs. Happy birthday to AndSparkle!
happybirthday.gif

Well, I went back for Smash Hit and Wham and managed to B2M for them, so they were both free, yay!
mac_haul.gif
Now I have all the dazzle lipsticks. I really like the ones I've tried to far, they are one of my favourite lipsticks from Mac.

Thank you
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
what are the chances of the dazzle lipsticks selling out? i want to pick up snazzy, but there's an AMAZING deal on in town just now at a piercing/tattoo studio - all piercings £10 and tattoos £50/hour so i'm going to stock up on cheapie bodymods! 3 piercings and 4 little tattoos for between £60-80? bargain!

and i know 'good tattoos aren't cheap' but this is a re-opening offer till the end of the month and i can't afford to miss it
tong.gif

Hmmmm... It's been a week and only one of them has sold out, so I'd say that shows that it's not *too* bad at this moment time.. maybe compromise and get Snazzy, but don't get as many mods and piercings?

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Thank you
greengrin.gif

Hmmmm... It's been a week and only one of them has sold out, so I'd say that shows that it's not *too* bad at this moment time.. maybe compromise and get Snazzy, but don't get as many mods and piercings?

happybirthday.gif
th_thstars.gif
have a great day love!

i think i'll maybe leave getting my tragus redone because that's about a tenner anyway. def getting my tongue and industrial - £50 worth for £20? i'd be insane not to! and the tattoos are a total bargain... probably about £30 for 4 teeny weeny little ones.

yeah, snazzy doesn't seem to be too popular just now, not a very summery colour but i'm thinking ahead hehe
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Do you have a link ? I cant find it x

It's here: Your ?No Makeup? Makeup Looks, Part 2

Quote:

tong.gif

Well, Liquid Lurex has already sold out on the website, not sure about counters though. My counter still had a lot of these lipsticks when I bought mine on Saturday, probably 5-6 of each still in the drawers, but the MUA said they were going quite fast.

Anitacska

Quote:
happybirthday.gif
th_thstars.gif
have a great day love!

i think i'll maybe leave getting my tragus redone because that's about a tenner anyway. def getting my tongue and industrial - £50 worth for £20? i'd be insane not to! and the tattoos are a total bargain... probably about £30 for 4 teeny weeny little ones.

yeah, snazzy doesn't seem to be too popular just now, not a very summery colour but i'm thinking ahead hehe
smiles.gif

I love Snazzy, it's definitely one of my favourites. Such a gorgeous colour!

AndSparkle

Quote:
happybirthday.gif
th_thstars.gif
have a great day love!

smiles.gif

Thank you!
greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Ouch, I'd love a tattoo, but I'm scared of needles.. and piercings just look weird on me, unless it's my ears or navel :p

Quote:
It's here: Your ?No Makeup? Makeup Looks, Part 2

Well, Liquid Lurex has already sold out on the website, not sure about counters though. My counter still had a lot of these lipsticks when I bought mine on Saturday, probably 5-6 of each still in the drawers, but the MUA said they were going quite fast.

I guess it's hard to tell how well they're selling, and some will be more popular then others.. I guess it's gonna be about luck tbh..

Kirsty

I was planning on getting my septum pierced on Saturday. I dunno if I should though, i've been wanting it for about 5 years, but if I get a shot at this makeup artist job, I don't think it would sit right. It's not really an edgy brand. I'd probably have to dye the purple out my hair, too
ssad.gif

I got a tattoo when I was 16. It is a tiny little star on my side (about the size of a 5p), it's so small my friends call it a mole
lol.gif
. I think I just wanted it, to know what it felt like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts