Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
It's here: Your ?No Makeup? Makeup Looks, Part 2

Well, Liquid Lurex has already sold out on the website, not sure about counters though. My counter still had a lot of these lipsticks when I bought mine on Saturday, probably 5-6 of each still in the drawers, but the MUA said they were going quite fast.

there's a couple counters near me so i should be able to get it
smiles.gif
snazzy looks so pretty in all the swatches i've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Thank you!
greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Ouch, I'd love a tattoo, but I'm scared of needles.. and piercings just look weird on me, unless it's my ears or navel :p

tattoos are fairly easy, piercings hurt more IMO. i'm shit scared of getting my tongue pierced but i really want it! i'm getting my lip tattooed too so that'll be an interesting one
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I was planning on getting my septum pierced on Saturday. I dunno if I should though, i've been wanting it for about 5 years, but if I get a shot at this makeup artist job, I don't think it would sit right. It's not really an edgy brand. I'd probably have to dye the purple out my hair, too
ssad.gif

I got a tattoo when I was 16. It is a tiny little star on my side (about the size of a 5p), it's so small my friends call it a mole
lol.gif
. I think I just wanted it, to know what it felt like.

septums are easy to hide, go for it! i want to dye some bright colours in my hair, but after my last bleaching escapade i think i'll stick to extensions
yes.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm getting my lip tattooed too so that'll be an interesting one
smiles.gif

septums are easy to hide, go for it! i want to dye some bright colours in my hair, but after my last bleaching escapade i think i'll stick to extensions
yes.gif

My boyfriend & 2 of my best mates all have the inside of their lips tattooed. They all said it was a breeze so don't worry! What are you get there? I wish I was braver, I wold LOVE to get the tops of my feet done, but I would pass out just walking in there. I went with the bf the other day to get script added to his hands, I couldn't even look. I wish I had his willpower though, he has loads including his neck
thud.gif
ouch!

I know septums are pretty easy to hide with a retainer, but I think they look weird, so i'm not into getting a retainer. I want to get a small circular barbell (with the 2 balls) so I hope you can still hide those.

Bleaching is so easy. I use the Directions 40vol. kit, you get everything you need. I just bleach til it is a light coppery colour (my hair is dyed black so its harder to get to yellow) then dye over with coloured dye. If you are doing sections kitchen foil is is godsend.
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
My boyfriend & 2 of my best mates all have the inside of their lips tattooed. They all said it was a breeze so don't worry! What are you get there? I wish I was braver, I wold LOVE to get the tops of my feet done, but I would pass out just walking in there. My tattoo was so tiny, it took 5 mins so it wasn't too awful. I know feet will hurt a lot & take a looong time.

I know septums are pretty easy to hide with a retainer, but I think they look weird, so i'm not into getting a retainer. I want to get a small circular barbell (with the 2 balls) so I hope you can still hide those.

Bleaching is so easy. I use the Directions 40vol. kit, you get everything you need. I just bleach til it is a light coppery colour (my hair is dyed black so its harder to get to yellow) then dye over with coloured dye. If you are doing sections kitchen foil is is godsend.
smiles.gif

i'm getting 'TRASH' on the inside of my lip
smiles.gif

feet tattoos look so good! i would like one but i've got a fear/general disgust of feet [including my own] so i'm not sure if i could
tong.gif

yeah you just flip the barbell up so the balls are pointing up your nose. god that sounds so bad! but you know what i mean - they're probably the easiest piercings to hide
smiles.gif

i'm never bleaching my hair again
nope.gif
i had black hair that was past my boobs, decided to go blonde and got it to barbie-blonde, but it wrecked my hair so i had to cut it to just under my chin! wish i'd never done it!

LMD84

i have a butterfly on my right foot and it didn't hurt that bad. i have one on my wrist that hurt alot more!

dare to wear is the first collection in ages that i have gone back for seconds!
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have a butterfly on my right foot and it didn't hurt that bad. i have one on my wrist that hurt alot more!

dare to wear is the first collection in ages that i have gone back for seconds!
tong.gif

hehe same, last one i went back for seconds with was SCF! seems like ages ago now.

i hope MAC slow down in 2011, this year has been so frantic.

Anitacska

I feel really old and square as I have no tattoos or body piercing.
lol.gif
Only have my ears pierced, only one hole each, nothing radical. Can't say I have any desire to get any tattoos or piercing either.

I'm wearing Gimme That today and it lasted through lunch pretty well (meatballs with gravy!), glosses hardly ever last on me this long, maybe I should get back-ups for them?
th_confused_new.gif
Oh I don't know, I have over 400 glosses as it is, so maybe not. Will probably never use them up anyway.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I feel really old and square as I have no tattoos or body piercing.
lol.gif
Only have my ears pierced, only one hole each, nothing radical. Can't say I have any desire to get any tattoos or piercing either.

I'm wearing Gimme That today and it lasted through lunch pretty well (meatballs with gravy!), glosses hardly ever last on me this long, maybe I should get back-ups for them?
th_confused_new.gif
Oh I don't know, I have over 400 glosses as it is, so maybe not. Will probably never use them up anyway.

hey, they're not for everyone
smiles.gif

seriously? that's pretty impressive! &400 glosses... eek! have you got photos of them? i can't even imagine what that looks like!

Kirsty

Quote:
the balls are pointing up your nose. god that sounds so bad! but you know what i mean

th_LMAO.gif

This is the 1st collection I have ever gone back for seconds! I wasn't even excited 'til about 1 week before release, I had totally planned to skip
th_dunno.gif
maybe I had a brainfart for a bit.
lol.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
hey, they're not for everyone
smiles.gif

seriously? that's pretty impressive! &400 glosses... eek! have you got photos of them? i can't even imagine what that looks like!

It's my illness. Compulsive make up buying.
lol.gif

They are stored in a few separate places, but I have a few photos, although they were taken a while ago, so not up to date. Also these don't shwo any of my high street brand lipglosses (and I have a lot of those too). Here they are anyway:

BILD2676.jpg

BILD2680.jpg

BILD3129.jpg

BILD3130.jpg

This is my Mac box which is now completely full, and I can't even put the dazzle lipsticks in it.
ssad.gif

DollyGirl92

I've just got piercings, My nose, my upper lip (which I just wear a black little ball in) 2 in each ear and my I used to have my lip done in the middle.

My boyfriend has his lip done inside too, he said it didn't hurt as much as his neck or just behind his ear.

I've not bought my stuff yet! I think I'm going for Crazy Cool E/S, Dare to Dare, Ban This and Bold & Brash...I think!

Anitacska

Oh and I forgot to say that I also have 2 boxes full of lipsticks, one for high street brands and one for high end brands. All full now and I have no more space for more boxes. My husband says my make up is taking over our bedroom.
blush-anim-cl.gif
He is right. Oops.
lol.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I've just got piercings, My nose, my upper lip (which I just wear a black little ball in) 2 in each ear and my I used to have my lip done in the middle.

My boyfriend has his lip done inside too, he said it didn't hurt as much as his neck or just behind his ear.

I've not bought my stuff yet! I think I'm going for Crazy Cool E/S, Dare to Dare, Ban This and Bold & Brash...I think!

i've heard it's not that sore, but i'm not looking forward to having a tattoo gun in my face
nope.gif

haha we've got the same piercings! i've got my nose, a monroe, a few in my ears and the bottom bit of my bellybutton.

how have you not bought anything yet?! crazy cool is gorgeous, but very sheer. takes a little work to get it to show on my skin, but its so pretty once it does
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

I'm the kinda person who likes to change things alot, tattoo's seem far to permanent for me,but I fancy a swallow on my hip, and on my ankle I want 'Hell On High Hells'
greengrin.gif
but if I'll ever do it I don't know!

I so badly want to get skinny and then get my belly done! what side are your nose/Monroe on

I fancy it since I love that sort of colour but I promised I'd lay off for a bit...if I'll keep it I don't know, I'm trying to keep it down till I get a job but as I was applying yesterday my beloved Blake ATE my NI number!

AndSparkle

That is awesome! Btw, how are the Stila glosses? I've been wanting to get some for a while, but I'm a bit unsure cause I've obviously never tried them out..
ssad.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
That is awesome! Btw, how are the Stila glosses? I've been wanting to get some for a while, but I'm a bit unsure cause I've obviously never tried them out..
ssad.gif

They are pretty nice, but not as bright as they look in the tube. Probably similar to dazzleglasses I guess.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I'm the kinda person who likes to change things alot, tattoo's seem far to permanent for me,but I fancy a swallow on my hip, and on my ankle I want 'Hell On High Hells'
greengrin.gif
but if I'll ever do it I don't know!

I so badly want to get skinny and then get my belly done! what side are your nose/Monroe on

I fancy it since I love that sort of colour but I promised I'd lay off for a bit...if I'll keep it I don't know, I'm trying to keep it down till I get a job but as I was applying yesterday my beloved Blake ATE my NI number!

the motley crue song? hehe that's cute! i have a little anchor on my ankle that i got for my 21st and it hurt more than my back or hip did. it wasn't unbearable but it was noticably more.

i have my right nostril and left monroe
smiles.gif

oh my god, really? do you have a copy of it somewhere? :S

DollyGirl92

Quote:
the motley crue song? hehe that's cute! i have a little anchor on my ankle that i got for my 21st and it hurt more than my back or hip did. it wasn't unbearable but it was noticably more.

i have my right nostril and left monroe
smiles.gif

oh my god, really? do you have a copy of it somewhere? :S

Yeah! the song, It's cute so I thought I'd get that and the sallow may not be original but pretty.

Snap! Same sides as me.
I don't have a copy because until now, I never saw the need...I do now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts