Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I'm the kinda person who likes to change things alot, tattoo's seem far to permanent for me,but I fancy a swallow on my hip, and on my ankle I want 'Hell On High Hells'
greengrin.gif
but if I'll ever do it I don't know!

I so badly want to get skinny and then get my belly done! what side are your nose/Monroe on

I fancy it since I love that sort of colour but I promised I'd lay off for a bit...if I'll keep it I don't know, I'm trying to keep it down till I get a job but as I was applying yesterday my beloved Blake ATE my NI number!

That is pretty much the most awesome thing ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
They are pretty nice, but not as bright as they look in the tube. Probably similar to dazzleglasses I guess.

Hmm.. probably cheaper though!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Here is a pic of Palace Pedigreed in UK Vogue this month (along with some other palettes). It's massive so click here to see it!

it looks awesome! and it's 50p cheaper than i thought it was, not that that's particularly important. thanks for uploading it
greengrin.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Here is a pic of Palace Pedigreed in UK Vogue this month (along with some other palettes). It's massive so click here to see it!

Oh wow, that looks so cool!
drools.gif
I really want that Guerlain palette and the Dior Misty Mauve palette, not sure about Palace Pedigreed yet. This reminds me though, I got a card from mac with FF Leopard Luxe pictures, it's pretty cool.
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Yeah! the song, It's cute so I thought I'd get that and the sallow may not be original but pretty.

Snap! Same sides as me.
I don't have a copy because until now, I never saw the need...I do now!

swallows are classic though and there's plenty ways to make it more unique
smiles.gif

i love the crue tattoo idea!
greengrin.gif
but i think nikki sixx is the greatest man on the face of the planet so it's a given
tong.gif

was it the card he ate? hope he's alright!

DollyGirl92

Yeahh, do you think hips hurt much?

He's just watching his own reflection and getting freaked out now! It was my National Insurance Number
ssad.gif
I need it to get a job!

spunky

Quote:
Yeahh, do you think hips hurt much?

He's just watching his own reflection and getting freaked out now! It was my National Insurance Number
ssad.gif
I need it to get a job!

not really, i thought it was the same as my back which was mildly uncomfortable but not too sore.

do you not get a wee plastic card with your NI number on it anymore? god you're making me feel old and i'm only 22!

AndSparkle

Quote:
he ate the plastic card....he's actually fully digested it as well, excellent :S.

Do you still have the letter which the card came with?
Actually, I'll look on my card and see if it says anything.. Right it says:
"Tell your nearest DWP/HMRC office.. if you lose this card"

You should actually be able to order another one, although I think there is a charge for it.. (my mind tells me £5? I don't know if thats right though.)

Hope that helps in some way
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
he ate the plastic card....he's actually fully digested it as well, excellent :S.

oh... if you've had a job before your payslip will have the number on it but if you haven't you'll have to contact them and get a new one sent out.

i didn't realise how soon FF is out in the US! are there any unveiling parties over here or is that a US thing?

Anitacska

Quote:

I'm sorry, I know it's inconvenient, but still, it's very funny!
th_LMAO.gif
Hope you can find the number somewhere, or the replacement doesn't cost too much.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
oh... if you've had a job before your payslip will have the number on it but if you haven't you'll have to contact them and get a new one sent out.

i didn't realise how soon FF is out in the US! are there any unveiling parties over here or is that a US thing?

Does FF come out the week after for us? And I have no idea.. I wish there was some around though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I'm sorry, I know it's inconvenient, but still, it's very funny!
th_LMAO.gif
Hope you can find the number somewhere, or the replacement doesn't cost too much.

Agreed! I couldn't help but laugh.. dogs are so naughty in the cutest ways sometimes
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Does FF come out the week after for us? And I have no idea.. I wish there was some around though..

Agreed! I couldn't help but laugh.. dogs are so naughty in the cutest ways sometimes
smiles.gif

all our releases are the first thursday of the month, so we should get it on september 2nd.

not sure how they're going to do rodarte, VV and TT though. anyone got any ideas/info?

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Isn't Rodarte at the same time? And then VV In Oct, TT in Nov?

yeah, you're right. i was thinking america got VV on oct. 30th for some reason but they're not, they get it sept. 30th

trying to budget for these releases is melting my brain!

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
yeah, you're right. i was thinking america got VV on oct. 30th for some reason but they're not, they get it sept. 30th

trying to budget for these releases is melting my brain!

Agreed! And because there is no real swatches of the whole collection, I don't know what I really want. :S

AndSparkle

I hope so.. I'm starting to find things I really want.. and originally FF and VV were both skips for me.. now I'm going back and changing my mind!

Anitacska

Are the Viva Glam glosses coming out in September too? I really want the Cindy one, got the lipstick too.

I'm not too fussed about FF, really only want the new dazzle lipsticks, the mineralize blushes and a couple of pigments. From Rodarte I only want the 2 mineralize eyeshadows. It'll be a cheaper month for me at least...
winks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts