Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Quote:
What collections are coming out?
  • Dare to Wear (July 29th in America, August everywhere else)
  • Nail Trend F/W '10 (August 26th in America, September everywhere else)
  • Fabulous Felines (August 26th in America, September everywhere else)
  • Viva Glam (August 9th in America, October everywhere else)
  • Rodarte (September 15th in America, September 15th everywhere else)
  • Pro Longwear Lipcreme (September 16th in America, September everywhere else)
  • Pro Longwear foundation + concealer (September 16th in America, September everywhere else, excluding Asia)
  • Haute & Naughty lash (Already out in America, October everywhere else, excluding Japan
  • Venemous Villains (September 30th in America, October everywhere else)

from zoffe's blog

and obviously now we have erin's dates for the holiday/winter collections in america/canada which we can kinda guess the international dates for, but they're not so important just now
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
from zoffe's blog

and obviously now we have erin's dates for the holiday/winter collections in america/canada which we can kinda guess the international dates for, but they're not so important just now
smiles.gif

Awesome
greengrin.gif
I think I'm gonna have to get a job asap now.. my bank account is gonna hate me!

Anitacska

Quote:
from zoffe's blog

smiles.gif

I wonder if we'll actually get Rodarte and the Pro Longwear (are those only going to be pro products, or counter as well by the way?) on the 15th/16th since we don't normally get collections mid-month. But then again, the 16th is a Thursday...

Ooh, just got my 4 Dazzleglasses from Finland (thanks Heidi!) and they are so pretty!
love.gif
mac_dazzleglass.gif
Haven't tried them on yet, but just had my lunch and afternoon coffee, so I'll do it later.

Also, just wanted to say, I'm going to Bicester on Sunday or Monday, would anyone like me to look out for anything? I'd be happy to CP stuff if anyone would like anything.

So excited about it, I've never been to a CCO and can't wait.
th_DANCE.gif
Hope I'll find some great products at bargain prices!

sosdrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I wonder if we'll actually get Rodarte and the Pro Longwear (are those only going to be pro products, or counter as well by the way?) on the 15th/16th since we don't normally get collections mid-month. But then again, the 16th is a Thursday...

Rodarte may end up being a store and online only thing, but I'm pretty sure the UK got To The Beach mid-month! So, it's not completely unheard of.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosdrielle
Rodarte may end up being a store and online only thing, but I'm pretty sure the UK got To The Beach mid-month! So, it's not completely unheard of.

I was wondering about Rodarte being an online exclusive like Lillyland and A+O were...
th_confused_new.gif
You are right, TTB came out a week after PAP, although they were both launched online on the first Tuesday. God, I feel like such a geek.
lol.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosdrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I was wondering about Rodarte being an online exclusive like Lillyland and A+O were...
th_confused_new.gif
You are right, TTB came out a week after PAP, although they were both launched online on the first Tuesday. God, I feel like such a geek.
lol.gif

yeah, i was gona say i ordered them both at the same time
smiles.gif

Wintertulip

I hope this hasn't been posted already...Urban Decay Book of Shadows III has popped up on the Debenhams site.
Not really interested in this one myself- but where's the Naked palette?!

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintertulip
I hope this hasn't been posted already...Urban Decay Book of Shadows III has popped up on the Debenhams site.
Not really interested in this one myself- but where's the Naked palette?!

For pre-order or sale?

Wintertulip

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
For pre-order or sale?

Well it looks like sale to me, but I've never bought from the Debenhams site so not sure on that one. Sorry!

Ah, September for the Naked palette- a bit more waiting then. I was just surprised to see BOS III appearing before it. Thanks for letting me know!

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintertulip
Well it looks like sale to me, but I've never bought from the Debenhams site so not sure on that one. Sorry!

Ah, September for the Naked palette- a bit more waiting then. I was just surprised to see BOS III appearing before it. Thanks for letting me know!

I'm sooo gonna get that asap! I want to do a UK review before anyone else
lol.gif

I'm surprised BOS III is on there at all, cause it's not even out in the US yet!

spunky

Quote:
I'm sooo gonna get that asap! I want to do a UK review before anyone else
lol.gif

I'm surprised BOS III is on there at all, cause it's not even out in the US yet!

oh wow! i'm looking for it just now - screw FF, i want this badboy!

*edit* i bought one
greengrin.gif
thanks for the heads up Wintertulip!
urock.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
oh wow! i'm looking for it just now - screw FF, i want this badboy!

I'm quite glad I only want 2 things from FF!
lol.gif

spunky

Quote:
I'm quite glad I only want 2 things from FF!
lol.gif

how do you manage that? i want practically everything! i might skip docile l/g because i have a similar looking one from chill a couple years back, but who knows
greengrin.gif

DollyGirl92

I want the Naked Palette, I'm so into neutral eyes and bold lips!
FF will be amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on that either...bring on September, no spending this month will mean I've got monies!

It was hilarious, I'm getting it sorted soon, got the form to get a new one! He is sweet and he was bored, so I can't really blame the cute one

AndSparkle

Quote:
how do you manage that? i want practically everything! i might skip docile l/g because i have a similar looking one from chill a couple years back, but who knows
greengrin.gif

I have no idea! I'm only wanting wildly defined l/g and drive me wild l/s.. I'm not too impressed with the quads tbh, it's nothing hat can't be reasonably duped for, and I don't think they'd suit me anyway, although the purple one probably could. The gold one's are just *too* gold. I'll probably change my mind when Temptalia puts swatches up (why does she have to make everything look so good?!) but for now.. I'm happy.
What's the Docile look-a-like?

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I want the Naked Palette, I'm so into neutral eyes and bold lips!
FF will be amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on that either...bring on September, no spending this month will mean I've got monies!

It was hilarious, I'm getting it sorted soon, got the form to get a new one! He is sweet and he was bored, so I can't really blame the cute one

I'm only just getting into neutral eyes.. I'm normally into all-out colour!

Awwh, I'm glad it's getting sorted! Has he got a treat that he can gnaw on? Like a proper bone or anything? I find that my dog isn't so restless if you put that in front of him.. I used to have the problem of my dog going into the kitchen and nicking any food off the side! Having a big dog can have it's downfalls
smiles.gif
lol.gif

spunky

Quote:
I have no idea! I'm only wanting wildly defined l/g and drive me wild l/s.. I'm not too impressed with the quads tbh, it's nothing hat can't be reasonably duped for, and I don't think they'd suit me anyway, although the purple one probably could. The gold one's are just *too* gold. I'll probably change my mind when Temptalia puts swatches up (why does she have to make everything look so good?!) but for now.. I'm happy.
What's the Docile look-a-like?

frozen dream - it doesn't have the micro glitter, but to me they look fairly similar.

i'm the same when Karla puts swatches up, i end up wanting the whole damn collection whether it suits me or not!

AndSparkle

Quote:
frozen dream - it doesn't have the micro glitter, but to me they look fairly similar.

i'm the same when Karla puts swatches up, i end up wanting the whole damn collection whether it suits me or not!

Frozen Dream seems darker to me? And also more red-toned purple then lavender/pink. I'd actually say it's nearer to Icescape or Peroxide from BBR.

Karla is awesome with swatches.. so neat and tidy! I find I like swatches better when you can see which one is which!
lol.gif

LouLou69

Just a quickie on the new Urban Decay BOS - it is available exclusively at Debenhams online only until the 6th September then it will be available in Debenhams stores nationwide
So happy we got it so soon fingers crossed for an early VV release I am out of the country and will miss it otherwise
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts