Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Frozen Dream seems darker to me? And also more red-toned purple then lavender/pink. I'd actually say it's nearer to Icescape or Peroxide from BBR.

Karla is awesome with swatches.. so neat and tidy! I find I like swatches better when you can see which one is which!
lol.gif

don't say that! i'm convincing myself i have one like it and i don't need it
tong.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
don't say that! i'm convincing myself i have one like it and i don't need it
tong.gif

Hahaha, you don't need it. It'll all look the same on lips anyway
winks.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintertulip
I hope this hasn't been posted already...Urban Decay Book of Shadows III has popped up on the Debenhams site.
Not really interested in this one myself- but where's the Naked palette?!

OMG! Thank you so much! I've just bought one!
th_DANCE.gif
I have a free delivery code, I think it only works for Debenhams card holders, but might be worth trying, it is: SHD1

So excited now, hope they send it soon! I don't really want the Naked palette, but really want to get the Vegan one!

As for FF, I just had a proper look at the list of products and swatches, and now I have a 16-item-long list! I thought I was gonna skip most of it.
th_confused_new.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
th_DANCE.gif
I have a free delivery code, I think it only works for Debenhams card holders, but might be worth trying, it is: SHD1

So excited now, hope they send it soon! I don't really want the Naked palette, but really want to get the Vegan one!

As for FF, I just had a proper look at the list of products and swatches, and now I have a 16-item-long list! I thought I was gonna skip most of it.
th_confused_new.gif

the naked palette is nice, but i'm not sure i'd buy it.
my FF list is sitting at 6 definite items, and one possible. i'll have to see docile in person before i decide
yes.gif

ilexica

Yeah I've just seen Christine's VV swatches - sigh! I thought it was a collection I wanted nothing from, because I really don't like the packaging, but some of the products look so nice
ssad.gif
Damnit! Strange potion lipglass looks amazing!

LMD84

ah i thought that the ud palette might be in stores now. but if it's not released until september then i may get it online at some point this week. anybody got any free shipping codes for debenhams?! £4 is crazy!

AndSparkle

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif

th_confused_new.gif

Try that one?

Kirsty

I'm totally skipping FF & the UD BOS doesn't interest me.
th_DANCE.gif
I might have a look at the Naked palette, but I have have a MAC 15 palette of neutrals, so we'll see.

totally excited for VV though!!!

Anitacska

Did the free delivery code work for anyone?

Well, I went to London today (my husband is away with the kiddies and I have 3 days off!) and went to Harrods to check out if there was anything still available from Alice + Olivia, and they only had I Want Candy and If It Sparkles. Anyway, I'm off to the CCO tomorrow, so excited.
th_DANCE.gif

I spent a shed load of money in London today, bought some Paul & Joe stuff, the new Chanel e/s quad, 2 new Glossimers, the new Dior e/s quint plus another one, Front Cover Mermaid Dreams palette, the new No 7 e/s quad, plus a few bits and bobs.

Did you all see Temptalia's review on VV? OMG, those mineralize eyeshadows...
thud.gif
drools.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Did the free delivery code work for anyone?

Well, I went to London today (my husband is away with the kiddies and I have 3 days off!) and went to Harrods to check out if there was anything still available from Alice + Olivia, and they only had I Want Candy and If It Sparkles. Anyway, I'm off to the CCO tomorrow, so excited.
th_DANCE.gif

I spent a shed load of money in London today, bought some Paul & Joe stuff, the new Chanel e/s quad, 2 new Glossimers, the new Dior e/s quint plus another one, Front Cover Mermaid Dreams palette, the new No 7 e/s quad, plus a few bits and bobs.

Did you all see Temptalia's review on VV? OMG, those mineralize eyeshadows...
thud.gif
drools.gif

You lucky, lucky girl! Hope you find some awesome stuff.. and obviously come back to tell us all about it!
greengrin.gif

And yes! I went from wanting the two pigments from the collection last year to wanting 12 items! Needless to say I've now started to feel slightly overwhelmed.. and apparently the products are more expensive in this collection too? If that is true, I'm definitely cutting my list in half.
th_dunno.gif

spunky

the products will be a wee bit more expensive [because of disney? i know you have to pay a fee to use their images in nurseries and childrens hospitals which to me is a bit stingey] but it shouldn't be ridiculously so.

christine's swatches are awesome, but i'm sticking to my list
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Even so, I don't like paying more for products when I could just find something in another collection I like and is similar.. I'm not so fussed about the packaging, cause I think it will wear away with use, and I prefered the sketches to the actual cartoon... I'm doing quite good at talking my way out of this collection!
lol.gif

What's your list?

Kirsty

My VV "interested in" list, for now:

Cruella:
Innocence, Beware! l/s
Heartless l/s
Wicked Ways l/g
Her Own Devices b (maybe :-/)

Evil Queen:
Toxic Tale l/s
Strange Potion l/g
Vile Violet e/s
Bite of an Apple b

Maleficent:
Violetta l/s
Revenge is Sweet l/g
She Who Dares mes (OMG THE GREEN I wish this bit was bigger as I have Blue Flame)
Briar Rose b/p
Formidable n/p unless I can get the Orly dupe cheaper
Bad Fairy n/p

Dr F:
Truth & Light m/c/p

I will need to see swatches of the beauty powders (prob from Karla) as Christine is quite dark, so they don't really show up on her in pics.

AndSparkle

Okay.. Portsmouth is definitely out the question.. it costs £40 just for the train ticket.. and that's with a railcard!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Okay.. Portsmouth is definitely out the question.. it costs £40 just for the train ticket.. and that's with a railcard!

for me york is the cheapest train ticket to get. if you buy the ticket from thetrainline.com months in advance you can usually get a ticket that should be £40 for about £17
smiles.gif

spunky

my VV list is: vile violet e/s, heartless and toxic tale l/s, hot house and wrong spell l/g and bite of an apple blush
smiles.gif

not too bad i think
smiles.gif

Anitacska

I thought I was skipping most of this other than the mes, Bite Of An Apple and the beauty powders, but now I have a list of 14 that I'm possibly interested in (incl. the 3 nailpolishes and I hardly ever wear nail polish!).
shockt.gif
Oh dear... At least it doesn't come out at the same time as Felines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts