Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
for me york is the cheapest train ticket to get. if you buy the ticket from thetrainline.com months in advance you can usually get a ticket that should be £40 for about £17
smiles.gif

At the moment, Bicester is for me, I think it was £7 with the railcard. I'll have a look on the site though and see how cheap I can get tickets
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
my VV list is: vile violet e/s, heartless and toxic tale l/s, hot house and wrong spell l/g and bite of an apple blush
smiles.gif

not too bad i think
smiles.gif

Lucky you! I'm currently trying to cut my list down to one of each type of product and then the two pigments and the lipgelee that I missed out on first time round.

So atm I have:
Resort Life Lipgelee
Push the Edge Pigment
Brash & Bold Pigment
Bad Fairy Nail Lacquer

Then I have to choose between:
Violetta Lipstick & Toxic Tale Lipstick
Hothouse Lipglass, Strange Potion Lipglass & Wicked Ways Lipglass

Also, I'm kind of considering Oh So Fair Beauty Powder & Sweet Joy eyeshadow.. but considering I'm not really a blush person and I have Creme Royale from HK, I'm not sure I should really bother with those...
Any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I thought I was skipping most of this other than the mes, Bite Of An Apple and the beauty powders, but now I have a list of 14 that I'm possibly interested in (incl. the 3 nailpolishes and I hardly ever wear nail polish!).
shockt.gif
Oh dear... At least it doesn't come out at the same time as Felines...

I was the same.. now look at me!
lol.gif

Kirsty

I'm pretty close to taking my driving test & if I pass, to celebrate I will drive to York outlet & visit the CCO.
smiles.gif
It is only about an hours drive away. I can pass it off as a trip to visit my mum, she lives in York
graucho.gif

Wont have much money to spend though, after Ive bought a car, insurance, tax & petrol
thud.gif

shmooby

from VV i really want
- violetta lipstick
- strange potion lipglass
- briar rose beauty powder
- innocence, beware! lipstick
If I could afford it i'd probably get everything from the malificent part, but unfortunately I cant! BOOOO

btw, anyone know what the likelyhood is of the urban decay book of shadows 3 selling out on debenhams website before next wednesday?

shmooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I wouldn't say it will tbh.. it seems to have been kept pretty hush hush tbh.

very true. i've been checking the website for the naked palette. never even considered the book of shadows would be out here before that!

NatalieMT

I've made a little list, apart from I'll be in America when this hits the UK so I will have to log on to the computer there and send my order to my home address.
lol.gif

Wicked Ways l/g.
Innocence, Beware l/s.
Sweet Joy e/s.
Oh So Fair BP.
Revenge is Sweet l/g.
Bad Fairy lacquer.

Maybe Truth and Light MCP except not sure if it will be too dark for me to make it versatile.
ssad.gif

Kirsty

I think I saw on the MUA Board that UD Naked hits Debenhams on Monday? Anyone hear anything about that.

I'm curious about Violetta l/s It looks pretty, but is it wearable. Might look ridiculous on PPP skintone
th_confused_new.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Huh?
th_confused_new.gif

yeah they released some info on facebook saying that although they are still donating all predicted profits to the cause they will not be releasing the collection. personally i didn't want anything but a lippie, but equally i think the whole issues was very over hyped and lots of people just jumped on the band wagon. so i am guessing mac will loose alot of money due to all this.

AndSparkle

It was definitely over hyped. But I do think it was the right thing to do - how MAC was so naive about those names I don't know, but I hope MAC has learned its lesson.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
th_DANCE.gif
They scrapped Rodarte!!!

I am so glad!

I can't believe they put it out in the first place. Even though i love MAC and have been a collector for years but this collection shows that MAC doesn't really think about their customers and they are more interested in selling
ssad.gif

MakeupbyRissa did an informative video about MAC and how it has changed throughout the years, which is why she no longer works for them.

Anyways, nothing was going to suit my skin tone from it so i wasn't going to by anything.

Anitacska

I'm not bothered either way. I was going to get the mineralize eyeshadows, but I won't cry over them. I don't have a strong opinion on the whole issue, never knew about it before and although this has raised awareness, it doesn't affect me in any way, you know what I mean?

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I think I saw on the MUA Board that UD Naked hits Debenhams on Monday? Anyone hear anything about that.

I'm curious about Violetta l/s It looks pretty, but is it wearable. Might look ridiculous on PPP skintone
th_confused_new.gif

I've just read on Vex In The City that the Naked palette is now available at House of Fraser stores and will launch everywhere else on the 6th September.

I have Violetta, it's pretty bright, but very nice. I prefer it to Go For It, much prettier purple (it has much more pink in it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts