Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Srsly?!!?! That is awesomeeee! Where are you moving to?

Yes! I am moving back abroad to the middle east
smiles.gif

Don't you wish the Debenhams here was like the Bullring? I have a huge list to take with me to the bullring and get a few banefit goodies.

AndSparkle

Hahaha no contest there! Cov is a bit of a dump sometimes..

Yes! I'd be happy if there was just a proper UD counter.. but no.. it has to be in the Bull Ring.. hmph! I'd like more middle-end brands too.. instead of just the high end..but oh well, one of those things.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Anita, a lot of WOC want that msf, sell it here on Specktra!

How dark is it exactly? Can you describe it?

AndSparkle, i am in Cov too
tong.gif
but i'll soon be moving.

What is a WOC?

It's chocolate brown with subtle shimmer, it's very pretty. Not even that shimmery, but it's very dark for even contouring for me.

nunu

Sorry i meant Women of colour. There is a thread in the beauty of colour section of the forum about this msf. I am sure someone will be happy of purchasing it from you.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Hopefully it'll improve with time and we'll get more brands.
yes.gif

Lets hope so! MAC would be a good place to start
winks.gif

Kirsty

Some girls over on MUA said they have phoned HoF & reserved their Naked palettes for pick-up today. One girl even said, she was told they were out since last Thurs. They started off with 200 & now have 8 left
ssad.gif

So if you are badly wanting it, i'd call HoF & see what they have to say.

I'm not sure if our HoF will have it. They only have a tiny section of UD near the mens clothes
th_confused_new.gif
upstairs away from the beauty section. Hmm

banana1234

i do want the book of shadows, but i have the first one, and i barely use it, i will perhaps get the new individual shadows, i wish their deluxe shadows were the same as the normal ones so i could put them in my mac palette too

banana1234

Quote:
smiles.gif

Don't you wish the Debenhams here was like the Bullring? I have a huge list to take with me to the bullring and get a few banefit goodies.

where abouts you going nunu??

Anitacska

I wouldn't worry too much, I had an e-mail from Urban Decay the other day and it said that the Naked palette is permanent, and that they're making more and more and won't stop until everyone has one!
smiles.gif

I've just received my BOS 3 in the post and it's lovely.
smiles.gif
Oh and I've just seen on Lipglossiping that there's going to be a black palette out in September (although I don't think I'll get that as I prefer bright colours instead of dark ones).

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i do want the book of shadows, but i have the first one, and i barely use it, i will perhaps get the new individual shadows, i wish their deluxe shadows were the same as the normal ones so i could put them in my mac palette too

love the new avatar
smiles.gif
very pretty!

are the new individual ones out here yet? it's been so long since i checked a UD counter
shockt.gif

DollyGirl92

Quote:
smiles.gif

I grew up in the middle east,Riyadh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
love the new avatar
smiles.gif
very pretty!

are the new individual ones out here yet? it's been so long since i checked a UD counter
shockt.gif

I agree, very pretty! I never go to UD, there's a scary salesman on there who always tries to convince me I need something which I do not like or have already!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
love the new avatar
smiles.gif
very pretty!

shockt.gif

no i'm waiting for them, i hope they come to england, temptalia swatched them and they're sephora exclusive, but we dont have sephora here, so i'm hoping they are available some where

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
no i'm waiting for them, i hope they come to england, temptalia swatched them and they're sephora exclusive, but we dont have sephora here, so i'm hoping they are available some where

Haight and Psychedelic Sister are included in BOS 3.

I agree about your avatar, it's very pretty.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Does anyone know when the new long lasting foundation is released ? Thanks in advance xxx

no actually! have the states got it this month? if they did it most likely means we shall get it in spetember with felines
smiles.gif

dirtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
no actually! have the states got it this month? if they did it most likely means we shall get it in spetember with felines
smiles.gif

Ive no idea ? It says that the release date is september however sometimes we get it before,the same or after ! I get confuzzled
cutey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts