Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

I have no idea.. it was the one thing I didn't ask about!
lol.gif

If you ring 0870 034 2676 (option 2) you can get them to quote the price for you. Hope that helps you in some way.
smiles.gif

spunky

i got my BOS III yesterday [i had it delivered to my mum's because i don't trust the postmen round here... probably very nice people but my electric bills have a habit of being delivered elsewhere] aaaand it's AMAZEBOATS! i had no idea it lit up! *easily amused*

i start college tomorrow! mondays are full makeup days, wednesdays are theory/photography/computery bits and thursdays are hair and SFX
greengrin.gif
i'll be like a kid on christmas eve tonight, not able to sleep and getting up ridiculously early hehe

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i got my BOS III yesterday [i had it delivered to my mum's because i don't trust the postmen round here... probably very nice people but my electric bills have a habit of being delivered elsewhere] aaaand it's AMAZEBOATS! i had no idea it lit up! *easily amused*

i start college tomorrow! mondays are full makeup days, wednesdays are theory/photography/computery bits and thursdays are hair and SFX
greengrin.gif
i'll be like a kid on christmas eve tonight, not able to sleep and getting up ridiculously early hehe

th_LMAO.gif
I'm still deciding whether to bother tbh. I have the sustainable palette and its rubbish imho.

Oooh!
greengrin.gif
Good luck! Sounds like a well-rounded course
greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif

banana1234

Quote:

greengrin.gif

can i come with you?
yes.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
can i come with you?
yes.gif

if you can get to clydebank for 9am then sure!
greengrin.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Can I hide in your traincase? I'd probably fit too
lol.gif

hehe sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
if i leave now, i might just!

tong.gif

i've got to be up at 7am, so i'm off to bed now. i'll let you know how it goes [and what i learn!]
greengrin.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayshaishaq21
Hey all... just wanted to know when if the Urban decay palette is cumming out online at House of fraser? Plz let me know...xxx
th_wink3.gif

which one? the NYC book of shadows is at the moment a debenhams exclusive, and i think the naked palette is sold out online. you might be able to buy it in store when it's released, or get someone to do a CP but for now it's gone
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

....Until the 6th September when both of them become available in stores
smiles.gif

How did your day go Spunky?! Hope it went well
greengrin.gif

Kirsty

Just ordered my Naked palette. I got a £100 GC for my birthday from my boyfriend. He might be a bit miffed that I bought MORE makeup, but i'm sure he will be happy if i'm happy.
smiles.gif
Plus it's great for my holiday.

I just got my Sassy Grass from a swap in the post.
th_DANCE.gif
cant wait for her to get my end, so I can start using it. Prettttty.

sosdrielle

I was kinda amused to see Fabulous Felines ("a must for cat lovers") promoted in the latest issue of Your Cat magazine. Also impressed that they were advertising for it before the release date, which is a rare occurrence!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
....Until the 6th September when both of them become available in stores
smiles.gif

How did your day go Spunky?! Hope it went well
greengrin.gif

it was awesome thanks! got a mountain of handouts to read over, but it all seems pretty straightforward
greengrin.gif
going to get cracking with my homework now hehehe
tong.gif

anita22

I bought my UD Naked palette on Saturday and have been playing with it the last two days. Yesterday I did a "It's-sunday-and-I-can't-be-bothered-with-makeup" look, using the three lightest shades - Virgin (champagne) and Sin (light shimmery pink) on the lid, and Naked (matte light brown) in the crease. Today for work I did a mauvey-bronze eye wth Toasted and Hustle. It really is the ultimate neutral pallete - very versatile, and quite a steal for the price!

AndSparkle

Quote:
it was awesome thanks! got a mountain of handouts to read over, but it all seems pretty straightforward
greengrin.gif
going to get cracking with my homework now hehehe
tong.gif

I bet you get some awesome homework!
smiles.gif

LMD84

i'm going to see if next tuesday when i get paid HOF have it in stock. if they do i shall be getting it
smiles.gif
i need the naked palette people!!!! Kirsty i hope yours is dispatched soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts