Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouLou69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Why has my Naked palette not been despatched yet?
ssad.gif

th_confused_new.gif
neither has mine
ssad.gif

spunky

my homework/coursework is to do a project on a designer/makeup artist/fashion house of my choice and create three looks inspired by said subject! sweet!

i get my SFX class tomorrow, but it'll be paperwork and kits, no fun stuff just yet
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Woah look at this
Sephora: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Professional Size ($45 Value): Concealer/Shadow Base o_o"

Good news in early 2011, normal sized UDPP will be in the squeezy tube, too. yay!
squeeze.gif

I checked my UD Naked order this morning & there was an error where it says "fully delivered" but they've not been despatched yet. So if you see this, don't panic. Someone phoned up after seeing this & was told "dont worry they will be delivered before the 30th" I was like...WHAAAAAAAAT. I should of just bought next day shipping could of had it yesterday.

cry.

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
^ Can you not buy them in America, it would be cheaper for sure?

If there is still stock available and things don't sell out then I will!
yes.gif
I will try tomorrow when I get there for Fabulous Felines. I think I might actually be home by the time VV is released now, so might have to get a CP for that or buy it when it hits the UK.

LMD84

Quote:
Woah look at this
Sephora: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Professional Size ($45 Value): Concealer/Shadow Base o_o"

Good news in early 2011, normal sized UDPP will be in the squeezy tube, too. yay!
squeeze.gif

I checked my UD Naked order this morning & there was an error where it says "fully delivered" but they've not been despatched yet. So if you see this, don't panic. Someone phoned up after seeing this & was told "dont worry they will be delivered before the 30th" I was like...WHAAAAAAAAT. I should of just bought next day shipping could of had it yesterday.

cry.

well that is awesome that it shall start coming with a squeezey tube! lol at the huge one though!! i use udpp so i bet i could get through that in about a year. the normal size lasts a crazy amount of time!
smiles.gif

and that is very frustrating about your naked palette delivery time
ssad.gif

banana1234

Quote:
squeeze.gif

totally going to get that when it comes out, cos i love udpp, but moved on to tsfi because of the easy squeezy tube hehe
squeeze.gif

marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
totally going to get that when it comes out, cos i love udpp, but moved on to tsfi because of the easy squeezy tube hehe
squeeze.gif

Same here. It's about time they changed the packaging!

Kirsty

A bunch of new brands just got added to Love-Makeup

- Sugarpill
- Japonesque
- Red Cherry Lashes
- Obsessive Compulsive

I already got a shiz load of Sugarpill from their site. But now I can order more w/o int'l shipping if I want.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
A bunch of new brands just got added to Love-Makeup

- Sugarpill
- Japonesque
- Red Cherry Lashes
- Obsessive Compulsive

I already got a shiz load of Sugarpill from their site. But now I can order more w/o int'l shipping if I want.
smiles.gif

yes i am wanting to get some of the japonesque brushes. Julia always says how good they are right? and the oc lip tars! perhaps i shall put these on my birthday wishlist because my pay this month isn't going to spread this far!
tong.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
squeeze.gif

Has anyone tried Barbara Daly (Tesco) eyeshadow primer? It's as good (if not better) as UDPP and TFSI for 5 quid a piece (or is it 3, don't remember?) and it's in a little round pot, so can scoop every last bit of it out without cutting your fingers off. Feels more like a concealer, but it works really well as a base. I pretty much stopped using the others now because the BD one is so good and cheap.

spunky

a girl on my course recommended boots no.7 primer - especially when you have one of those vouchers because it's something like £2.50! she said it works the same as UDPP but for a fraction of the price
smiles.gif

banana1234

hmm, i wasnt mad keen on it, but maybe i'll try it again, fyi, we're doing the £5 no.7 vouchers if u spend £5 or more on anything else atm

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Has anyone tried Barbara Daly (Tesco) eyeshadow primer? It's as good (if not better) as UDPP and TFSI for 5 quid a piece (or is it 3, don't remember?) and it's in a little round pot, so can scoop every last bit of it out without cutting your fingers off. Feels more like a concealer, but it works really well as a base. I pretty much stopped using the others now because the BD one is so good and cheap.

ssad.gif
i went to tescos, and they didnt have it, i must need to go to a bigger one

LouLou69

Quote:
Woah look at this

squeeze.gif

cry.

Thanks lovely I got a despatched email last night so I am hoping it will come tomorrow x

LMD84

Quote:
hmm, i wasnt mad keen on it, but maybe i'll try it again, fyi, we're doing the £5 no.7 vouchers if u spend £5 or more on anything else atm

i love those vouchers! i always stock up on the no7 wipes in the blue packet! they cost £1.50 with the voucher! bargain! i use them to take off my make up before i wash my face. then any left over make up gets taken off by my purity cleanser
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou69
Thanks lovely I got a despatched email last night so I am hoping it will come tomorrow x

I got an out for delivery notice last night. I went to track it and it says:

07.42 - Missort to Incorrect Courier
04.17 - Out for delivery to courier

Hmmpppff..it just gets better. Ive been waiting for ages now & if it doesn't come today i'll be mad. I got it delivered to work, so I wont get it 'til Tuesday if it isnt here today.

spunky

Quote:

i didn't know they even did one. what did you not like about it?

Kirsty

My Naked palette has gone awry & wont be delivered until tues/wed now, though it was supposed to be here today
ssad.gif

The lovely lady @ HoF refunded my shipping though
smiles.gif
So I saved £3 yay. But no palette..Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts