Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

That sucks... How the hell did that one happen?
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

I'd probably say worldwide, as long as it's not exclusive like the sephora e/s were. But I think it'll be like Boots exclusive, Debenhams exclusive etc. That seems to be the usual drill for UD stuff.

LouLou69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
My Naked palette has gone awry & wont be delivered until tues/wed now, though it was supposed to be here today
ssad.gif

The lovely lady @ HoF refunded my shipping though
smiles.gif
So I saved £3 yay. But no palette..Boo.

Thats sucks but at least you got your P&P back - mine came this morning and believe me its worth waiting for - hope it comes on Tuesday for you xx

banana1234

anyone know when felines is out here?

spunky: i just didnt feel or notice i had primer on at all, my make up was the same it would have been without it

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
anyone know when felines is out here?

spunky: i just didnt feel or notice i had primer on at all, my make up was the same it would have been without it

i think it should be this thursday in stores. but perhaps we wont get it on the site until wed or even thursday.

AndSparkle

I would of thought it would be the week after? Because of the bank holiday? I remember seeing collections that fall on the bank holiday come either a day later online, or the week after.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I would of thought it would be the week after? Because of the bank holiday? I remember seeing collections that fall on the bank holiday come either a day later online, or the week after.

I'm pretty certain it'll be online on Thursday as well, maybe Wednesday pm if we're lucky. I haven't worked out what I want yet, so will need a bit of time to look through Christine's swatches first.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
When do we get Nail Trend F/W?

it should be this coming week with felines
smiles.gif

spunky

yeah. all the quads, aristo-cat and cunning lipsticks and best of breed and jealous lipglosses.

but i won't get them till my birthday
shockt.gif

Anitacska

Based on Christine's swatches there are a few lipsticks and glosses and maybe a blush that I want from FF, and maybe the purple quad if I like it in person. Not too hyped up about this collection, but will definitely get a few lip stuff (like I don't have plenty already!
lol.gif
).

AndSparkle

Amazingly, nothing.. I was wanting wildly refined, but it doesn't look as corally as I was wanting.
It seems like this month has gone sooo fast tbh!

LMD84

this is my list-

bb quad
blue liner
jealous gloss
bloodline pigment

i was going to get best of breed glossbut seeing as i have chillin and don't use it too often i feel it will be a waste. and the only polish i'm getting from the trend collection is the ming blue one. i feel i can dupe everything else.

banana1234

this collection is doing me in, i can not decide what i want

i know i def want
bloodline
a couple liners
and best of breed lipglass

and my maybe list is
cunning
LL quad
old gold
antique green
lithe