Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

man i hate working on commission! i didn't get paid as much as i had estimated this month so i am going to have to skip the blue liner and get that next month. it's perm so it's not too big of an issue though.

Kirsty

My Naked palette came
th_DANCE.gif
(although on Fri after being told today/tomorrow)

and....the mirror is all cracked. They didnt even wrap it properly. Just the palette inside a plastic bag envelope. Isn't it obvious something so fragile requires a box? Arrrrrrrrrrg I could scream. I might save myself a hernia & just keep it.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
man i hate working on commission! i didn't get paid as much as i had estimated this month so i am going to have to skip the blue liner and get that next month. it's perm so it's not too big of an issue though.

Ergh, that must suck tbh.. it's the one reason I'd hate to work in retail after uni. It must be quite annoying not always having a constant wage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
My Naked palette came
th_DANCE.gif
(although on Fri after being told today/tomorrow)

and....the mirror is all cracked. They didnt even wrap it properly. Just the palette inside a plastic bag envelope. Isn't it obvious something so fragile requires a box? Arrrrrrrrrrg I could scream. I might save myself a hernia & just keep it.

shockt.gif
nope.gif
I would seriously ring up and complain tbh - thats completely out of order! And I'm sure they'd send a replacement free of charge, they bloody should that's for sure!

Kirsty

Someone on MUA said hers was wrapped in bubble wrap & wrapped tightly in the envelope. My was just floating loosely. So Im gonna phone & complain.

I wanted it for my holiday & I go on Saturday, so I dont think they will get it back & send out a new one in time.
ssad.gif
*cry*

ETA: I just called, they have none in stock so are giving me a £10 E-voucher towards a new one, plus £3 to cover delivery. Add that to the £3 they already gave me for late delivery. I get £16 to buy something new & a slightly faulty palette. I'm happy with that.

AndSparkle

I'd say they'll probably let you keep that one as well tbh.
But yeah, phone up and give a good rant. I can't believe they didn't package it properly.. it's them who'll pay for it afterall.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Ergh, that must suck tbh.. it's the one reason I'd hate to work in retail after uni. It must be quite annoying not always having a constant wage.

shockt.gif
nope.gif
I would seriously ring up and complain tbh - thats completely out of order! And I'm sure they'd send a replacement free of charge, they bloody should that's for sure!

yeah it is frustrating sometimes. i roughly know how much i get because i get a % of what my store makes and then i get extra commission for certain things. However this month i got about £200 less than usual because last month wasn't that busy. and £200 is alot to loose this month because i have quite a few bigger bills to pay which is annoying. darn the gas, electric and water for arriving at the same time!
tong.gif

so who is stalking the mac site today with me?!
tong.gif
and Kirsty that sucks about your palette. But i think the extra money they have given you is reasonable. Just sucks that your order was messed up from the very start really
ssad.gif

PurpleCherry

Quote:
so who is stalking the mac site today with me?!
tong.gif

yes.gif
I'm checking back constantly! I'm really looking forward to Pet Me & Utterly Game MB. I was going to get a couple of quads, but what I want already totals around £90..
shockt.gif
I need to save for bills and I also want the Naked palette and a couple of Benefit products.

freya08

Hi

This is my first post so hello all
smiles.gif

I was just looking on the MAC website and I can see the palace pedigree quad, the liners and the pigments.

I'll be stalking the site today as well! Well, up until 5pm anyway. :p

I can't get anything online though... I'm heading to the Birmingham stand on Thursday morning instead!

freya08

Quote:
what did you type exactly? i still cant find it
ssad.gif

I just looked in the multiuse - pigment section in the drop down box thingie bloodline, mauvement and lithe were there

PurpleCherry

ARGH! So, I pay and everything and realise AFTER I've put it all through that I sent it to my OLD address (I've recently moved house) and not my new one. I've just been on the phone to MAC to correct it and they're going to call me back. That's what happens when you're too excited.
nope.gif

EDIT: Situation resolved thanks to a very helpful guy on the phone! Cancelled and refunded and now I can re-order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts