Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Never mind, now everything is up properly!
yes.gif

LMD84

i'm very excited for my goodies! i hope they arrive sooner rather than later! i also ordered some brush cleaner for my friend. since i used mine on her brushes she wants some of her own
smiles.gif

dirtyprincess

Im going to be very restrained with this collection !
Im going to get Lithe piggy and On the hunt liner ! Thats it apart from my MSF natural......

Anitacska

Well I ended up ordering everything that was on my list (16 items) having watched Temptalia's video review last night. Hope it comes on Thursday.
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbyreaper
What's everyone's "must haves"?

I'm really, really wanting Pet Me blush and some lipglasses. Maybe a lipstick when I see it in person...

i don't feel like there are any real stand out products with this collection.
th_dunno.gif
i think it's a nice and well rounded collection. and i'd buy so much more if i could. but i don't feel sad that i can't get certain things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i don't feel like there are any real stand out products with this collection.
th_dunno.gif
i think it's a nice and well rounded collection. and i'd buy so much more if i could. but i don't feel sad that i can't get certain things.

I know what you mean. If anything, Pet Me blush will be coming home with me. I'm just on the fence with everything else at the moment!

banana1234

HELP HELP HELP!!!

can anyone tell me if antique green pigment is perm? do i need to buy it with felines or can i get it later?

Kirsty

Ooh i didnt realise the pro longwear foundation had been released. interested to hear thoughts on these soon

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
HELP HELP HELP!!!

can anyone tell me if antique green pigment is perm? do i need to buy it with felines or can i get it later?

it's perm! at least at pro if not on the normal site... but i'm sure it's on the normal site for good now!

banana1234

WTF i just went to pay for best of breed and it vanished out of my cart and the site all together, do not tell me it just sold out!?

Anitacska

Quote:
WTF i just went to pay for best of breed and it vanished out of my cart and the site all together, do not tell me it just sold out!?

Not very likely. Docile's also disappeared, and that would never sell out in 2 hours.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
ETA: I just called, they have none in stock so are giving me a £10 E-voucher towards a new one, plus £3 to cover delivery. Add that to the £3 they already gave me for late delivery. I get £16 to buy something new & a slightly faulty palette. I'm happy with that.

Yay! I'm glad it worked out
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah it is frustrating sometimes. i roughly know how much i get because i get a % of what my store makes and then i get extra commission for certain things. However this month i got about £200 less than usual because last month wasn't that busy. and £200 is alot to loose this month because i have quite a few bigger bills to pay which is annoying. darn the gas, electric and water for arriving at the same time!
tong.gif

Geez, that's a bit of a drop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freya08
Hi

This is my first post so hello all
smiles.gif

I was just looking on the MAC website and I can see the palace pedigree quad, the liners and the pigments.

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbyreaper
What's everyone's "must haves"?

I'm really, really wanting Pet Me blush and some lipglasses. Maybe a lipstick when I see it in person...

Nothing!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Ooh i didnt realise the pro longwear foundation had been released. interested to hear thoughts on these soon

No NW15...
angry.gif

Quote:

If there's 9 glosses, two are missing. I just searched for Best of Breed for fun, and nothing turned up... weird?

banana1234

i phoned customer service, he said 'they're sold out' i said prob not because it usually tells you its sold out, but he said i can call back when it comes back in stock, and he'll ship it out to me, minus the shipping cost when it gets sorted, cos i said i didnt want to wait around incase anything i wanted actually did sell out while i was waiting for best of breed to get back in stock

poor bloke even said and i quote ''that's really wierd'' lol

LMD84

Quote:

yeah that is really weird! it was on teh site earlier!
ssad.gif

banana1234

i will no doubt have to sort it out tomorrow, if u cant get something, i suggest you call customer services too, see if they can ship it another day minus the shipping charge
smiles.gif

ayshaishaq21

Quote:
all the glosses in palace pedigreed appear to have disapeared now!

and leopard and burmese too!

sold out my ASS!

That is really wired? i was just on there b4 to place my order.. noway can anything sell out like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts