Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

What's really weird is that when I look at my previously purchased items, and click on Best of Breed, I can actually add it to my basket again, so it's clearly in stock. Same with all the other lipglasses.
th_confused_new.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
What's really weird is that when I look at my previously purchased items, and click on Best of Breed, I can actually add it to my basket again, so it's clearly in stock. Same with all the other lipglasses.
th_confused_new.gif

argh! can u buy one for me! hahaha

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
argh! can u buy one for me! hahaha

I'd be happy to, but you'd have to pay shipping charge.
ssad.gif

banana1234

lol, i was only joking, i'll go to mac this weekend, its so stupid that you can get it but no one else can!! silly mac uk!

banana1234

we didnt get the nail varnishes today, does this mean we arent getting them? or will they come out at the same time as the villians collection?

PurpleCherry

Quote:
we didnt get the nail varnishes today, does this mean we arent getting them? or will they come out at the same time as the villians collection?

I was hoping to get a couple of them today too. I'm hoping they'll be around soon.

Anitacska

Quote:
lol, i was only joking, i'll go to mac this weekend, its so stupid that you can get it but no one else can!! silly mac uk!

It is ridiculous. It's sitting in my basket right now, but if I click on it, the Lipglass page doesn't have any of the new ones. Maybe it'll be up tomorrow.

LMD84

i guess we'll get the polsihes with VV next month
smiles.gif
we usually always get the fall trend polishes so doubt they will be store exclucive
smiles.gif

Anitacska

The lipglasses are back on the website!
yes.gif

I'm not fussed about the nail polishes, I'll get a few of the VV instead. I've just looked on Temptalia and the prolongwear lipcremes were due out in October and the polishes in September, so maybe they just got swapped around. I'm sure we'll get them eventually.

banana1234

yeah, i dont know whether to take them up on the offer of free delivery or just go on sunday, i reckon everything will prob still be in stock that i want, cos i got the most likely to sell out items yesterday! decisions decisions!

Anitacska

What do you think is most likely to sell out anyway? I thought Best of Breed was possibly the most interesting item since you don't get blue lipglosses often, maybe the pigments too, but other than that? Nothing strikes me as a sell-out.
th_dunno.gif

banana1234

Quote:
What do you think is most likely to sell out anyway? I thought Best of Breed was possibly the most interesting item since you don't get blue lipglosses often, maybe the pigments too, but other than that? Nothing strikes me as a sell-out.
th_dunno.gif

oh poo, maybe i should order it

banana1234

lol,im so weak! i called up mail order, and they ordered it for me, minus delivery charge, hopefully it will come friday
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
lol,im so weak! i called up mail order, and they ordered it for me, minus delivery charge, hopefully it will come friday
smiles.gif

That's cool.
thmbup.gif
Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, lol. By all I know, they could still have loads of it weeks later.
lol.gif

banana1234

Quote:
That's cool.
thmbup.gif
Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, lol. By all I know, they could still have loads of it weeks later.
lol.gif

she said that this collection has been crazy popular, and she's been run off her feet all morning with orders, and when i said all i wanted was best of breed she was like 'are you sure' i said yeah, i spent about £100 yesterday!

Kind of excited for tomorrow! Heading to my local MAC counter for both myself and my lovely mum.
greengrin.gif

I was looking at all the blushes last night on the website... Does anyone have a favourite?

Kirsty

If theres a pink one, that will be a favourite of course.
th_yawn.gif

So glad i'm not liking anything this month, as i've not been paid my wages in 1.5 weeks
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts