Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i got pet me blush, it looks gorgeous, like a pinkier version of dainty

Have you got it already? I've ordered Pet Me and Utterly Game, hope they're both as nice as the swatches.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbyreaper
Kind of excited for tomorrow! Heading to my local MAC counter for both myself and my lovely mum.
greengrin.gif

I was looking at all the blushes last night on the website... Does anyone have a favourite?

i really like spring sheen, sunbasque and plum dressing blush. oh and dollymix and gentle blush too!

PurpleCherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Still in the warehouse.
ssad.gif
Looks like I won't get it until tomorrow.
th_confused_new.gif

Mine's the same. I was really looking forward to receiving it today!
th_dunno.gif

PurpleCherry

^ Possibly.

Mine's still 'in warehouse', so I'm guessing it'll be dispatched later and I'll get it through tomorrow. I'm a little sad, as I was looking forward to it arriving today..

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Still in the warehouse.
ssad.gif
Looks like I won't get it until tomorrow.
th_confused_new.gif

yeah i bet mine will be dispatched tonight and will arrive tommorow!!

spunky

i'm going to the counter tomorrow with mummy spunky to buy my birthday goodies
greengrin.gif

hit up the glasgow one today with one of my college mates and we didn't buy a thing! how unusual is that?!

lovesongx

Just got my dispatch email, I ordered on Tues evening, my parcel should come tomorrow hooray! I just got the Palace Pedigreed Quad.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i know this isnt what u want to hear, but i paid extra for named day delivery and got my box today
smiles.gif

I was too mean to pay extra.
lol.gif
I think the delay is because of people paying for named day delivery, so they got priority. I don't mind, tomorrow's good too. I actually went to the counter today and had a look at the other things, but didn't get anything else other than 3 of the liquid liners (dark grey, blue, purple), but concluded that I ordered the right things.
yes.gif
So now I'm extra excited for tomorrow.
smiles.gif

LMD84

my box is coming today! whoop whoop! i'm so excited for it!!
smiles.gif
mac_addict.gif
th_DANCE.gif

i also got the naked palette yesterday. debenhams are selling it now in their stores. it came out on wednesday there
smiles.gif
and they have the new brushes in stock and the book of shadow 3 for anybody who hasnt got it yet! i'm using some colours from the naked palette today and i love it! so very pretty! it's been a while since my eyes looked so subtle and natural!
tong.gif

ilexica

Does anyone have a date for fall nail trend yet? I, um, want them all just a little bit. ALU is saying October - I really hope so, I can't wait for September 31st payday!
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
Does anyone have a date for fall nail trend yet? I, um, want them all just a little bit. ALU is saying October - I really hope so, I can't wait for September 31st payday!
smiles.gif

september only has 30 days
th_wink3.gif

i think it is coming in october though
yes.gif

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
september only has 30 days
th_wink3.gif

So it does...
whistle.gif
Can you tell I've not had coffee yet?

Quote:
i think it is coming in october though
yes.gif

Yay! I've never been a big fan of MAC polishes but I keep looking at the swatches for those and...hubba hubba.
th_drool.gif

Anitacska

I'm more interested in the Disney Villains nail polishes actually.

Does anyone know when the UD Vegan palette is coming to the UK? I'm more interested in that than the Naked palette. Also, is Boots going to sell the Naked palette? I want to check it out in person first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts