Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I'm more interested in the Disney Villains nail polishes actually.

Does anyone know when the UD Vegan palette is coming to the UK? I'm more interested in that than the Naked palette. Also, is Boots going to sell the Naked palette? I want to check it out in person first.

I saw the Vegan Palette and Black out Paltte in Boots on Tuesday.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
So it does...
whistle.gif
Can you tell I've not had coffee yet?

hehe don't worry about it, we've all been there
NeedCoffee.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_freak

really? thanks! i want to get the black palette so badly!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_freak

Oh bummer, I was outside Boots last night 2 minutes after they closed, if I'd known I would have rushed there to get the Vegan Palette.
ssad.gif
Now I can't go again until Monday/Tuesday.

DollyGirl92

I agree, the black palette is very very sexy, I may need it in my life! I could skip the mineralize shadows from VV...Oh god I'm bad!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I agree, the black palette is very very sexy, I may need it in my life! I could skip the mineralize shadows from VV...Oh god I'm bad!

i cant skip the mes! they look too nice!! i might put the black palette on my birthday list!
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i cant skip the mes! they look too nice!! i might put the black palette on my birthday list!
smiles.gif

I'll get the mes instead of the UD Black palette. I hardly ever use dark e/s like that, but I'm a sucker for mes, so I'll definitely get them.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92

may need it? i most definitely DO need it in my life!
tong.gif

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I'm more interested in the Disney Villains nail polishes actually.

They are super nice, but I already have the orly dupes, so the only one I'm really after is bad fairy. Although I am planning to pick that up for sure if I have the dosh.

LMD84

Quote:
They are super nice, but I already have the orly dupes, so the only one I'm really after is bad fairy. Although I am planning to pick that up for sure if I have the dosh.

where did you get the orly ones if you dont mind me asking!
smiles.gif

ilexica

Quote:
where did you get the orly ones if you dont mind me asking!
smiles.gif

Ebay! Seller was eBay My World - r93 Shipped quickly, not quite as cheap as beautyworld but I don't think they do orly.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I looked in my local Boots today and there was no naked or black pallete... so annoyed!

I can't wait to check mine, prob on Wednesday, hope they'll have it since that one Boots is the only place that sells Urban Decay around here.
ssad.gif
I want the Vegan palette most, but also want to check out the Naked palette.

On another note, I am so happy I've managed to figure out how to make my Metal Rock MSF work for me. I used it VERY lightly and then put Pleasureflush MSF on top and it looked lovely.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Ebay! Seller was eBay My World - r93 Shipped quickly, not quite as cheap as beautyworld but I don't think they do orly.

thanks! how much was the shipping because i cant find that info on their shop page
ssad.gif
and for how many polishes
smiles.gif
sorry to be a pain!!

mac_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I looked in my local Boots today and there was no naked or black pallete... so annoyed!

I saw it in Manchester Boots last week, i went to pick up both the Vegan pallete and Black out pallete yesterday and the Vegan one was sold out, but i managed to get the Black out one from there. I then went to Debenhams in Manchster and they had all 4 of the new pallets.

ilexica

Quote:
thanks! how much was the shipping because i cant find that info on their shop page
ssad.gif
and for how many polishes
smiles.gif
sorry to be a pain!!

That's OK hun! Bearing in mind I bought three, shipping for them all was $10.99 so about $3.50 per polish, obviously it would be less if you bought more bottles
smiles.gif

Anitacska

All new Urban Decay palettes are available on debenhams.com and there's 10% off everything, plus free delivery! I've ordered the Vegan and Naked palettes (I can't say no to a discount, lol) and also El Dorado 24/7 pencil! Yay!
th_DANCE.gif

PurpleCherry

Utterly Game blush is my favourite blush of all time now. Wow.

I also got my hands on the Naked palette yesterday - they said actually at UD, that on Thursday, they were having a workshop thing all about the Naked palette and the different looks you can get with it. Sounds interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts