Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCherry
Utterly Game blush is my favourite blush of all time now. Wow.

I also got my hands on the Naked palette yesterday - they said actually at UD, that on Thursday, they were having a workshop thing all about the Naked palette and the different looks you can get with it. Sounds interesting...

Where is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
the naked palette is perm right?

Yep, it is perm.
yes.gif

banana1234

i wanted to order all 3 palettes but i ended up only getting the black palette, i would like the BOS but the only colours that really interested me were raidum and loaded, and also the sephora exclusives, but i cant justify a whole palette of colours i already have for just 4 colours!

excited for the black palette, hopefully the dark green will satisfy my lust for loaded out of the BOS, i know they arent the same, but they are both black-green

Anitacska

Quote:
i wanted to order all 3 palettes but i ended up only getting the black palette, i would like the BOS but the only colours that really interested me were raidum and loaded, and also the sephora exclusives, but i cant justify a whole palette of colours i already have for just 4 colours!

excited for the black palette, hopefully the dark green will satisfy my lust for loaded out of the BOS, i know they arent the same, but they are both black-green

Yes, BUT if you were to buy 4 single eyeshadows, that would cost you well over £30, plus two of those you can't even buy. With the palette you get so much more for so much less. (I'm not trying to enable you...)
winks.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Yes, BUT if you were to buy 4 single eyeshadows, that would cost you well over £30, plus two of those you can't even buy. With the palette you get so much more for so much less. (I'm not trying to enable you...)
winks.gif

Yeah you're right but I like to put the singles in my mac palette, I barely use my other BOS palettes

LMD84

i'm a little annoyed with mac right now. 8 weeks ago i sent them back my empties for b2m. 6 weeks later they sent me one lipstick when i had enough for 2. so i then emailed and they told me that the lippies i wanted were out of stock - now i always list about 10 and they all show in stock on the site so don't quite understand that. so then sent them another list of lipsticks... 2 more weeks later i'm still waiting! i know i shouldnt complain because technically it is free - however in the uk we get jack all from mac compared to other countries! no launch parties, no previews, no f&f sales and sure as hell no free shipping codes anymore! so i feel like b2m is the one good thing they have for us right now. and quite frankly waiting 8 weeks and more for a bloody lipstick just isn't good enough!
girl_devil.gif

Anitacska

You should complain! It is bloody ridiculous to make you wait this long.
angry.gif
Even if it's free, that's not the point, they should send you what you asked for.
girl_devil.gif

dirtyprincess

You should definately complain !!!!! Its not on to make you wait !
On a lighter note i got the naked palette !!! woop woop xx

Anitacska

Quote:
the naked palette is gone off debenhams?

Yep, it seems it's sold out.
ssad.gif
I'm sure it'll be back though, the AIW palette disappeared for a while too, then came back in stock.

What's amazing is that the BOS3 sold out within 10 minutes in the US and it's been available on debenhams.com for weeks now!
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

yes perhaps i shall ring them up in the morning about the lipstick because it really isn't good enough now
ssad.gif
nothing has arrived today at work either
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Yep, it seems it's sold out.
ssad.gif
I'm sure it'll be back though, the AIW palette disappeared for a while too, then came back in stock.

What's amazing is that the BOS3 sold out within 10 minutes in the US and it's been available on debenhams.com for weeks now!
th_dunno.gif

yes i found that insane! those guys must have been sat by the pc waiting for it to pop up and we've had it a month and it's not sold out once! although perhaps now there is this much hype about it, the uk will sell more too?

banana1234

i hope not, if its still in stock i might get it next payday hehe

i know i said i wouldnt but i've told myself if its still in stock then, it is meant to be, if not, oh well!

i do want to get the naked palette at some point though, because i barely have any nudey colours

i only have shroom, nylon, all that glitters, club and espresso

not exactly a big neutral collection

although i do have 15 purple shadows! and 22 blues, greens and teals! lol! go figure!

Anitacska

I just had an e-mail from Debenhams saying that the necklace set I ordered at the same time as the UD palettes and 24/7 pencil has been dispatched, but the UD items are "processing".
th_confused_new.gif
Has anyone who ordered from Debenhams had a dispatch e-mail yet?

banana1234

mine has not dispatched yet either, dont panic, they probably are quite busy with the money off and free shipping this week

LMD84

Quote:
mine has not dispatched yet either, dont panic, they probably are quite busy with the money off and free shipping this week

iagree.gif
i bet they are rammed with orders right now.

Miaow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
Ebay! Seller was eBay My World - r93 Shipped quickly, not quite as cheap as beautyworld but I don't think they do orly.

Is beautyworld another ebay shop? I can't find it on there!

Hi everyone - I'm new
blush-anim-cl.gif
but I've been reading specktra quite a bit. Looking forward to venomous villains atm! I think I will get the mes instead of the black urban decay palette, maybe, haha.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaow

Hi everyone - I'm new
blush-anim-cl.gif
but I've been reading specktra quite a bit. Looking forward to venomous villains atm! I think I will get the mes instead of the black urban decay palette, maybe, haha.

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I agree about the mes, I'm so excited about those, so couldn't care less about the UD Black palette.

On that note, though, my UD goodies have been dispatched by Debenhams now! Yay!
th_DANCE.gif
Oh and by the way, there's a 3 for 2 offer on selected Too Faced, Urban Decay, Ruby & Millie, Pixie and Cargo make up on Boots.com, unfortunately none of the new palettes are included. But at least they do have the Naked palette in stock if anyone's interested.

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaow

Hi everyone - I'm new
blush-anim-cl.gif

Yes! Sorry: eBay My World - beautyzone2007 She's awesome, I've ordered from her several times now and her postage costs are very reasonable, and she ships the same day with confirmation
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

I've just used my 219 to apply foundation.. and it looks amazing.

Maybe it's just the excitement of seeing Muse tomorrow.. but I'm completely amazed by how flawless it looks.
greengrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts