Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
LOU!!! i know you've probably seen this already, but look! Maybelline Hello Kitty Collection for Fall 2010 | Chic Profile

whyyy is it japan only? *pout*

i know!!!! i saw the mascara a while back and freaking fell in love to discover i wouldn't be able to get it!
ssad.gif
th_hug.gif

andsparkle have fun at the muse concert. me and my hubby had a massive falling out over a bloody muse concert because he wanted to go to it at the 02 arena at some point this month... i think tickets went on sale over a year ago for them though....

Sojourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I've just used my 219 to apply foundation.. and it looks amazing.

Wow, doesn't that take forever? Or maybe you have a small face...? I'm intrigued
tong.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I've just used my 219 to apply foundation.. and it looks amazing.

Maybe it's just the excitement of seeing Muse tomorrow.. but I'm completely amazed by how flawless it looks.
greengrin.gif

th_LMAO.gif
do you mean 109? Muse are amazing live, have fun!!

Anitacska

You remember I said I won't get the UD Black Palette? Well I went to Boots and they had every palette in stock but Naked, so tested the Black Palette and couldn't not buy it. I'm so weak.
lol.gif
It seems that in store you get 3 for 2 on ALL UD cosmetics, so the new palettes as well, because I also got 2 blushes and one was free!
th_DANCE.gif

Miaow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I agree about the mes, I'm so excited about those, so couldn't care less about the UD Black palette.

On that note, though, my UD goodies have been dispatched by Debenhams now! Yay!
th_DANCE.gif
Oh and by the way, there's a 3 for 2 offer on selected Too Faced, Urban Decay, Ruby & Millie, Pixie and Cargo make up on Boots.com, unfortunately none of the new palettes are included. But at least they do have the Naked palette in stock if anyone's interested.

Thanks
smiles.gif
Both the mes and the black palette look lovely (although very different!) But I'm more excited for the mes especially since I missed out on the Style Black ones
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
Yes! Sorry: eBay My World - beautyzone2007 She's awesome, I've ordered from her several times now and her postage costs are very reasonable, and she ships the same day with confirmation
smiles.gif

Thanks so much! That's really great
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
219? for foundation?

yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i know!!!! i saw the mascara a while back and freaking fell in love to discover i wouldn't be able to get it!
ssad.gif
th_hug.gif

andsparkle have fun at the muse concert. me and my hubby had a massive falling out over a bloody muse concert because he wanted to go to it at the 02 arena at some point this month... i think tickets went on sale over a year ago for them though....

Thank you! It was amazing! All the london dates were at wembley, and I think they went on sale in late November, cause I got them on the first day they came out as a christmas present.. bloody long time to wait for a present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
Wow, doesn't that take forever? Or maybe you have a small face...? I'm intrigued
tong.gif

Not really, I'd say a minute longer max. I just use like a criss cross motion and it blends in so evenly.. I was pretty amazed how seamless it looked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
th_LMAO.gif
do you mean 109? Muse are amazing live, have fun!!

Nope.. and thank you! I've heard so many times how amazing they are, but honestly, you don't realise how good until you do see them. I feel like a teletubby.. again again!!!
lol.gif

shmooby

Does anyone happen to know how much beauty powders usually cost in the UK? I'm fine tuning my wish list for venemous villains

Kirsty

The bp from Liberty of London were £19.50. These also had special packaging. In the US the prices are going to be slightly higher for the VV collection, so they might be over here, too.

boo.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
The bp from Liberty of London were £19.50. These also had special packaging. In the US the prices are going to be slightly higher for the VV collection, so they might be over here, too.

boo.

Amen.

PurpleCherry

I think I have my final list made up. Both MES are on my list, without thinking twice. Push The Edge is definately there, as I missed it before and I was kicking myself for it. I've just decided I want Strange Potion lipglass after seeing swatches, so I added that to my list too. Since Utterly Game blush just came out, I'm in one of those 'Nothing-compares-to-this' moods and I'm trying to decide if I want Bite Of An Apple or not.. I've decided against Briar Rose, only because I want something a little darker and more peachy, but Bite Of An Apple is one I'm umming and ahing about. No doubt when VV comes out, it'll end up in my basket anyway..!

dirtyprincess

Does anyone know how long shipping from debenhams takes ? i had my dispatched email on thursday and nada,zilch,nothing yet ! Its my naked pallet and i neeeeeeeds it !!!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Does anyone know how long shipping from debenhams takes ? i had my dispatched email on thursday and nada,zilch,nothing yet ! Its my naked pallet and i neeeeeeeds it !!!

I placed my order last Tuesday, got the despatch e-mail on Thursday, goodies arrived on Saturday (of course I was out, so only got to pick them up yesterday).

LMD84

here is an update on my missing back to mac lipstick! i finaly called them yesterday (10 weeks from when i sent my stuff off!!) and the lady i spoke to was very nice. she said Richard was on holiday but he'll be back next week and she says she will make sure that i get the lipstick i want - impassioned for the record!
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

Feel like I haven't logged on in forever! Not really up to speed with all the UD stuff, as to be honest I don't think I caught the UD bug. Hope I haven't missed too much other news!

Totally broke (after a $$$ MAC haul plus Fabulous Felines, good times at the time, now bad times...), desperately need to get paid before VV!
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts