Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

i just checked out the Going, Going, Gone section and saw the Dare to Wear lipglasses. Pleeeeeeeease dont go!
ssad.gif
I wanted to get So bad at some point

Anitacska

I really don't get why they don't reduce those items in the Going going gone section by about 20-30%.
th_dunno.gif
I might even consider picking up some back ups that way.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
yeah but mac are mean and wouldnt give us any money off anything

Yep, you got it!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Yay. Maybe they might send you something to say sorry for the trouble. *dreams*

yeah if only! i doubt that will happen but yes i can dream!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I really don't get why they don't reduce those items in the Going going gone section by about 20-30%.
th_dunno.gif
I might even consider picking up some back ups that way.

yes that would be a good idea! although then i guess cco's wouldnt get any stock because people would buy them off the site before they made it to them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I wish they had a UK equviliant for the US f&f sale..

yes! i still think it sucks that we don't get this! even if it is only once a year!

AndSparkle

I know! And with VAT going up in January, I highly doubt my money will go so far afterwards.. I think they should do it just after Christmas.. or at least give us some 10% off code...

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah if only! i doubt that will happen but yes i can dream!
tong.gif

yes that would be a good idea! although then i guess cco's wouldnt get any stock because people would buy them off the site before they made it to them...

yes! i still think it sucks that we don't get this! even if it is only once a year!

Yes, but there are like 6 CCOs in the whole of UK, my nearest is an hour's drive away, so I'd much rather order online from Mac than drive there, and that way more people could buy them as well. I mean who has time to drive to Portsmouth or Bicester several times a year???

Kirsty

Surely they don't sell everything that ends up at the CCO. They should reduce the price of GG,G items for a month or 2, then whatever doesn't sell goes to a CCO. They would shift so much more, as like you have said not everyone is near a CCO. I'm an hour away from York
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

I'm 2 hours from Bicester. I wish these CCO's were actually in town centres instead of retail outlets.. I guess it would be a lot more accessible..

LMD84

Quote:
I know! And with VAT going up in January, I highly doubt my money will go so far afterwards.. I think they should do it just after Christmas.. or at least give us some 10% off code...

yes, this is why i am limiting myself to things next year - i just won't be able to afford it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Yes, but there are like 6 CCOs in the whole of UK, my nearest is an hour's drive away, so I'd much rather order online from Mac than drive there, and that way more people could buy them as well. I mean who has time to drive to Portsmouth or Bicester several times a year???

very true! my nearest is York which is about a 2.5 hour train journey away! my dad pops into the bicester one for me every month or so to see if they have anything on my list which is nice.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes, this is why i am limiting myself to things next year - i just won't be able to afford it!

very true! my nearest is York which is about a 2.5 hour train journey away! my dad pops into the bicester one for me every month or so to see if they have anything on my list which is nice.

What a cool dad you have!
lol.gif

AndSparkle

Does anyone know the process of finding out where lost little black boxes are? I ordered on Tuesday, and it's apparently been delivered to a neighbour, yet I didn't get a piece of paper about it, and my neighbours actually haven't got it... I'm so friggin peeved atm!

LMD84

Quote:
IM SO EXCITED FOR VV!

That is all
smiles.gif

me too!!!!
yahoo.gif

Quote:
Does anyone know the process of finding out where lost little black boxes are? I ordered on Tuesday, and it's apparently been delivered to a neighbour, yet I didn't get a piece of paper about it, and my neighbours actually haven't got it... I'm so friggin peeved atm!

call up mac customer care and then should be able to sort out what happens next for you. hopefullt they can re-send your stuff for you.

PurpleCherry

Quote:

I thought they weren't allowed to do that? Give it to a neighbour, I mean?

AndSparkle

I have no idea.. but either way, it says on the tracking "DELIVERED - left with a neighbour" and my neighbour on my left side has just moved out so it's an empty house, and my neighbour on my right side hasn't got the package either.. It's kinda grating on me now, especially if they don't resend it. Or at least refund it.. although I really wanted wildly refined l/g!

spunky

woah - mia for a few days and i've got a mountain of stuff to catch up on!

i got my FF stuff though!
th_DANCE.gif
gotta love birthdays
greengrin.gif
ohhhh my, cunning l/s is gorgeous! i want to eat it!

amy_forster

Quote:
IM SO EXCITED FOR VV!

That is all
smiles.gif

Me too. In fact, I'm so excited I might wee
yahoo.gif
Is it definitely the first Thursday in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts