Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
Me too. In fact, I'm so excited I might wee
yahoo.gif
Is it definitely the first Thursday in October?

it certaintly should be
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
woah - mia for a few days and i've got a mountain of stuff to catch up on!

i got my FF stuff though!
th_DANCE.gif
gotta love birthdays
greengrin.gif
ohhhh my, cunning l/s is gorgeous! i want to eat it!

th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
IM SO EXCITED FOR VV!

That is all
smiles.gif

I am sort of excited, but on the other hand I've hardly used anything I got from FF (only used one pigment, one blush and 2 liquid liners), so I'm feeling guilty for wanting to buy even more stuff. But I just can't skip the mineralize eyeshadows and all the other things I want because they're LE. God, I hate LE items, expecially when they come so quickly after each other.
ssad.gif
At least there's a week longer between them this time due to how 30th is Thursday. Anyway, rant over.

LouLou69

I emailed MAC to confirm the release dates of VV and they couldn't tell my any father than the current collection - very unusal

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou69
I emailed MAC to confirm the release dates of VV and they couldn't tell my any father than the current collection - very unusal

it says october on the mac disney uk site thing so i'm sure it'll be the first thursday as usual and a couple of days before that for online release
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
yeah thats what I'm think damn I am out of the country
ssad.gif

ssad.gif
can you get a friend or family member to order online for you?

LouLou69

I have internet access where I'm going, it just makes it bit of pain especially if it goes up on the monday or tuesday like it often does I'll have to keep checking

LouLou69

emailed MAC again and they can't even confirm that VV is out next month - normally they will tell you what the upcoming collections are - why are they being so cagey - they bascially said they have no confirmed release dates for any upcoming collections ???

Anitacska

Quote:
emailed MAC again and they can't even confirm that VV is out next month - normally they will tell you what the upcoming collections are - why are they being so cagey - they bascially said they have no confirmed release dates for any upcoming collections ???

Really? That's ridiculous!
thmbdn.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
guess what guys... my b2m lipstick still hasn't arrived! i mean come on!!!!
thmbdn.gif

thmbdn.gif
angry.gif
Have you tried phoning again?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
thmbdn.gif
angry.gif
Have you tried phoning again?

to be honest i am thinking of leaving it now. i might write a letter if it hasn't arrived by the end of the week. i have phoned, emailed way too many times now
ssad.gif

oh and a got a tweet from somebody saying VV will be out 7th october in the uk
smiles.gif

LouLou69

Hey ladies I saw the tweet too and got back on to MAC and they said nobody should be confirming dates and they haven't received a date themselves so they can't give one out
ssad.gif

Anitacska

Of course it'll come out on the 7th, it's always the first Thursday of the month. I really don't understand what the secrecy is about.
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Of course it'll come out on the 7th, it's always the first Thursday of the month. I really don't understand what the secrecy is about.
th_dunno.gif

yeah this is what i am thinking to be honest. as long as it doesn't pop up on the site before i get paid (31st sep!) i will be happy! i shall start to stalk the site from monday though just in case!!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah this is what i am thinking to be honest. as long as it doesn't pop up on the site before i get paid (31st sep!) i will be happy! i shall start to stalk the site from monday though just in case!!

September only has 30 days, hun.
winks.gif

I'm now thinking is it possible that they'll release it same time as the US? I will start stalking on Monday too!
lol.gif
How sad are we?
th_LMAO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts